Pages:
Author

Topic: Does positive news have any impact in bitcoin price - page 3. (Read 902 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I have been observing a trend from last year bitcoin price movements to this year movement.
 I have observed how we're getting so much positive news and adoption about bitcoin this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news will have pumps the prices by at least 10% or more.
Its that positive news don't longer have any effect on the price movement or is their any manipulation going on.

It really depends on what positive news you are referring to, some positive news doesn't affect the price immediately but does an impact to the audience who's reading the article. Therefore, they will tend to buy or sell depending on what was the current news trend they were reading.
Positive news about the market are too much important in fact it make people more confident about investment there. For the first time when Japan regularized bitcoin it gave a good boost to the price of bitcoin. I hope in future we will heard much more good news about the market.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I have been observing a trend from last year bitcoin price movements to this year movement.
 I have observed how we're getting so much positive news and adoption about bitcoin this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news will have pumps the prices by at least 10% or more.
Its that positive news don't longer have any effect on the price movement or is their any manipulation going on.

It really depends on what positive news you are referring to, some positive news doesn't affect the price immediately but does an impact to the audience who's reading the article. Therefore, they will tend to buy or sell depending on what was the current news trend they were reading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's right that positive news affect the condition and bring positive outcomes, but the reasons of ups and downs in the market are quite uncertain as well , like they are really unpredictable. However, there's also a part of market manipulation which influences the market.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
Positive news does have an impact on prices. Even in bear markets, in my opinion.

However, the impact that positive news has on prices are probably significantly reduced in bear market scenarios simply because of the psychological nature of bearish sentiment circulating around the market. A single piece of news indicating that institutional investors may be interested in something bitcoin related simply isn't enough to spark major increases in prices in a bear market.

This can be observed right now, in this exact bear market. Prices aren't moving despite multiple news coverages that would be considered to be extremely positive within a bull market.

exactly. that's the key that most people don't understand: news is secondary or tertiary to actual market sentiment and overall commitment of traders. that's why good news in bear markets often causes little short squeezes that are just sold into by underwater investors. and then the bleed continues.

i've seen so many people ask, "why isn't price going up? there's so much good news!" and IMO the answer is, "that should actually inform you that we're in a corrective/bear market. so you should expect price to go down, or sideways at best, until the correction is over."
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
   Correct, but the bad news is outweighing all of the good news. That's the answer to your problem. The bad news is coming from the governmental regulators around the globe. The good news is happening in little growthspurts, a little here, a little there.
   Think about the recent ETF news regarding the SEC's decision to postpone the proposals. That statementt alone, seems to be hitting the market hard, at least from my point of view. I could be wrong though.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
News that will have positive outcomes for investors definitely affects bitcoin price. Since, the investors are looking for their profits, they are focused on finding out the news that will increase the demand of Bitcoin in the market. As a result, releasing such news creates a demand for Bitcoin among new users which is the main leverage investors have for selling their BTCs at a higher price.

Yes, of course, any positive news can do anything it can increase the price and pump the market where bad news can also effect on its price.
Both play an important role in the bitcoin community sometimes people make false news they lied so people can sell their coins.
We should always believe in positive news and ignore bad new
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
News that will have positive outcomes for investors definitely affects bitcoin price. Since, the investors are looking for their profits, they are focused on finding out the news that will increase the demand of Bitcoin in the market. As a result, releasing such news creates a demand for Bitcoin among new users which is the main leverage investors have for selling their BTCs at a higher price.

Good and bad news always have great impact on bitcoin price. We have a very good example in current time, as the bad news about ETF postponement cause the bitcoin price to dump more, now we are only waiting for some good news in the market which can give some good support to the market.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Positive news has a huge effect on the price and demand of Bitcoin on the market,especially for those investor's who want to make a investment they will encourage other investors to invest on it if this will happen the demand of Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
It actually depends on what the news is. Like for example, people are viewing ETFs as a good news but in reality it is not. Last year bitcoin and the entire crypto market went up, when people heard of forks, especially the bitcoin gold and segwit2x fork(which was a fail). If there is a real positive news , the price is affected, but then again, we haven't had a good news in months now, so that should explain it. Don't consider nonsense as a good news.
Activity: 1190

Yeah thats true, actually the changes in bitcoin prices are influenced by many things and one of them is positive news, yeah and that will bring demand up. for example if there is positive news coming, such as legalization from the government in many countries for bitcoin, of course it will make the user rise confidence in bitcoin and demand will also rise..
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide

Yes positive news does have a huge impact on the price of bitcoin and negative news even have far worse impact on bitcoin as people tend to believe negative news quickly than positive news and also negative news spreads like fire in the jungle so the affect is also seen very quickly as compared to positive news.

Yes, you are right because negative news is easy to spread and especially those they called whales in the market they ride on that news they keep spreading until smallholders are easy to get panic and sell their holding coins. But when it comes positive news it is slowly recovered before the price was officially uptrend in the market.
Activity: 980

Yes positive news does have a huge impact on the price of bitcoin and negative news even have far worse impact on bitcoin as people tend to believe negative news quickly than positive news and also negative news spreads like fire in the jungle so the affect is also seen very quickly as compared to positive news.
Activity: 70
Undoubtedly positive news about bitcoin bear a large impact on the growth of crypto currency. More the positive publicity is more people will get attracted and get acknowledged of bitcoin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

There will be always an improvement in the price every time there is a positive speculation and that is the reason why crypto analyst should create more positive news because the market is always being affected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Every news that related to crypto will have impact on the market trend as this could trigger on this speculative market. Whales can also be the reason if they will ride with the news as they have enough coins that can manipulate the market.

Whales is one of the biggest contributor in the market and they can also cause a crash on the prices of cryptocurrency if they will sell all their coins at the market immediately at one bulk.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Every news that related to crypto will have impact on the market trend as this could trigger on this speculative market. Whales can also be the reason if they will ride with the news as they have enough coins that can manipulate the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
Positive news is very good for Crypto, so the more good news the more crypto will rise and stabilize. bad news or also called fud can affect to decline
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Of course good news affect the price of BTC, and every other currencies as well. It affects it as much as the bad news lower it.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
I think positive news is very possible to contribute to the rise in bitcoin prices, with positive news, it will attract investors to adopt bitcoin, and with increasing demand in the market, the price of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 70
Obviously it will impact on price of BTC and give a new way to upward movement of BTC. Also positive news increase users and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: