Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 21. (Read 5169 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267
We're now living in a modern era where technology arose including social media that we mostly used. So to answer your question it's yes, actually social media is the best way and the fastest way (right now) to spread news, new trends, etc. and including Cryptocurrency Industry just like what happen when the bitcoins price reaches it's peak after that incident many of my friends, relatives and even schoolmates are talking and asking about how to invest to bitcoin because when they analyze the graph or the past price of bitcoin they're surprise because in that range of time bitcoin triples or quadruple it's price.

They get the information through social medias because in social media because whenever you are as long as you have many followers, friends or connection you can spread the information fast so yes social media really influence the growth of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes, social media is the biggest factor why bitcoin's popularity grows. It is in fact better than television or the so-called main stream media. Almost every person in the world now have an android phone and have internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yes.. There is a big impact of social media in bitcoin industry..
Because, majority of people now is connected in social media. Thats why they discover what is bitcoin and its value.
Nowadays they are all interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
social media is indeed spreading news about bitcoin so more people are interested to invest their money in bitcoin, I think social media is indeed a spreader of information about bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yes, the media is spreading the news very fast, the influence is very big.
In the past few days, all the COINS COINS and other fallen a lot, because of the bad news, bad news affect the price of the currency, people often become panic because of a bad news
Activity: 266
for me yes because social media is on of the most powerful tool to influence people especially young generation today because what they sed in the social media that is trending nowadays that's the thing that they will follow and in social media you can easily spread the information that you have. and sharing your knowledge in bitcoin in social media makes the bitcoin grow fast than usual.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Obviously information in the Internet and social media influence on the development of cryptocurrencies. If the coin is well advertised then it is would be better to buy it because the price surely will rise.
Activity: 82
Social media plays a big role in this digital age.Most of people spend hours on social media sites.Promotional ads such as videos and spreadsheets has directly influence bitcoin's growth.IT industries may create easier ways to help people be knowledgeable about bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Social media helps a lot to promote or influence bitcoin growth as social media nowadays is a powerful tool to advertise or promote something because people are very attach to social media these days. actually I heard bitcoin in social media first but at that time I am still in doubt of bitcoin
Activity: 94
Social media has a huge impact on bitcoin.
I think many people learn about bitcoin through social media, and the positive publicity of social media has a positive impact on BTC!
Many ICO projects also need to design media to support!
Activity: 240

Definitely socia media influence Bitcoin growth. Social media has been a powerful medium to spread information. People nowadays are very hooked in the social media due to its accessibility. Thus informations are spread easily.
Activity: 84
of course, social media is the medium to introduce bitcoin to the public
today social media becomes the main source of information for everyone, let alone anything related to technology
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it does because the more people talk about it the more Bitcoin grows. It's like anything else. If people are informed then they buy
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Yes, it can. Social media nowadays has a lot of impact in everything some reasons are once something goes viral it will spread fast and has a wide variety of audiences and it also easier to share an information just by clicking "share" or "retweet" you can instantly share the information and ideas. Connectivity where individuals are highly connected through mobile technology and social media.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Anything that is trending or talk about on social mdeia will end up being big. So yes social media did influence on bitcoin growth. Everybody is talking anout it now, people making videos about bitcoin and countless of shates and likes. Social media be so influencial, a lot of people have started using and joining the bitcoin community and that is big for all of us.
Activity: 196
Yes social media did affect bitcoin growth. Imagine almost all people use some kind of social media platform and thats a lot. People will start to get interested specially when bitcoin became trending and talk about, and people go crazy over whats trending on social media. Let us all thank social media for the promotion of bitcoin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I think... Yes because I am seeing a lot of ads from youtube that is promoting bitcoin, not only that on our group chat many of my classmates and batchmates are promoting bitcoin to everyone through social media.
Activity: 319

Yes Social Media can influence the netizens by sharing some information that can be true or not. It can also influence an individual who are seeing some facts that can made them to use Bitcoin they can be curious about it and join the bitcoin economy.
Activity: 149
Of course!
Social media can affect the influence of the masses of people because as we all know we are living in a world right now where a single individual in a society has a social media accounts and also many people spend so much time through the internet, also it is easy to spread the things in social media where it can be seen by a wide and all ages audience.
Activity: 364

Social media has been proven that it is the best and effective ways in dessiminating information therefore social media is a great factor that influence bitcoin growth. That's why here in this forum there is social media campaign to promote their project and they saw the help of social media to make their project well known and can attract investors.
Pages:
Jump to: