Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 23. (Read 5175 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Great information. Social media especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, reddit, instragram, LinkedIn etc is the publisher of bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin growth by social media.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Bitcoin as well as altcoins market unequivocally depends on social media activity.
So far is the time, when one man and a tweet can move the market  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

It does! Social media has greatly influenced the popularity of Bitcoin for the past years. Due to this popularity, Bitcoin has grown into a commodity that many are trying to get hold of. And due to social media more and more are now aware of its existence.
Activity: 70
Social media is actually d fastest and easiest way to know about the btc considering the number of activities going on social media on a daily...I first heard about btc on twitter which is what prompted me to making more research about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Absolutely it does! Social media's act as the bridge between Bitcoin and the users. Without social media Bitcoin wouldn't be that popular.
Activity: 281
yes i think it does very much, especially twitter and Telegram. these are the native places for all crypto related talk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Of course, social media is big influence in everyone. Not only bitcoin but also our daily life. But we need to responsible because their are people that will abused other's using social media. In terms of bitcoin everyone now will know bout bitcoin because of social media.
Activity: 122
Yes Of course, a social media is the reason for learning all bitcoin and sharing experiences or advertising especially on social media like Facebook, Twitter and all sites and i think social media will be part of it.
Activity: 6
Yes of course Media plays a big part not only for the growth but for the decline of total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies. Media is so powerful that it can move investors in a larger scale and most of the time the greedy whales and institution are riding it to make more income. But what ever greediness they do they cannot hold us back so we the true believers just hold and do not withdraw. As we can see the crypto currencies is the future, if we only unite we can lessen the greediness of these individuals and institution. The problem is that they are taking advantage the weakness of new investors for their own greed. I hope we can regulate these kind of games soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Obviously yes, people know a variety of news or issues about bitcoin through social media, if a good rumors circulate people will be busy buying bitcoin but if the outstanding issues are bad as various countries will ban bitcoin, people will surely sell a lot bitcoin so bitcoin values ​​also come down. I think it would be good if news in social media is always good so bitcoin value tends to increase, hahaa LOL
Activity: 82
. With social media of which every body is on at least one, posting about bitcoin is display people will read out of curiosity and will be informed and for that people's attitude towards it will change even if they do not use it.As the popularity rose, so does the price.
Activity: 9
Yes and I think social media is the main channel or a tunnel to communicate people. The best way to influence other people joins Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Of course, social media markets the price of bitcoin through the marketing market, and social media increases the popularity of bitcoin.

This is so true that due to which if we see that any ICO that wants to launches have the social media platform and want to make the bets use of it. Due to which they have various campaigns for promoting their ICO on the social media and get the best impression as compared to other ICO in the league.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The social Is the major platform that has help the growth of Bitcoin,its is the point of awarness,as lots of people vist social media site daily,Bitcoin news, always pop regularly,this gives everyone the privelege join the community.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Twitter is crazy about crypto!
https://twitter.com/LBRYCommunity <--- This is my Twitter page Smiley

Facebook isn't as popular I think.

Maybe because people on Twitter are usually more anonymous, and people don't want to share everything crypto with their friends and family.
Activity: 314
We can't deny social media is a part of bitcoin growth because of its wide scope. Social medias aims to connect with many people they could reach that has been used also by people to invest or join projects. And because of this its easier to spread information about bitcoin through the internet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Yes, It definitely influence bitcoin growth even sudden decrease of it. I have noticed that because of social media and also news about banning ICO's and cryptocurrencies in different country it affected the value of it and I saw once that in our country that when they saw that 1 bitcoin is worth 1 million in our currency suddenly there's a lot of people who got interested in investing into crypto and because of that the value went up.
Activity: 13
Indeed, social media influence BTC growth. Social media is a massive platform to promote and educate people about bitcoin. Majority of the population has access to social media and through posts and blogs, anyone can gain information about it. With the help of various online communities, deals can be easily made.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
Of course, social media markets the price of bitcoin through the marketing market, and social media increases the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Yes. Definitely. Because people nowadays are into social medias. They spend most of their timw with browsing and scrolling social media. And social media is a good way to promote bitcoin because there are a lot of viewers in social media. It can easily promote bitcoin. And for me, media has a big impact when it comes to promoting bitcoin
Not only in promoting eversince it was use to price manipulation or a sudden dump or pump depending on the news that they publish along the top crypto blogging sites. For the meantime media is controlling the flow of bitcoins it has a big impact to the bitcoiners towards its price fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: