Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 41. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
bitcoin's growth is related to a few things

as an investment:  people see their friends make good returns .
as a technology: people see how it can replace a central system.
as adoption grows: people see it as an option of payment around shops.

social media is just a medium, the message is more important though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think that many learn about Bitcoin from the social media that are everywhere and this has a direct impact on the growth of BTC
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

I think it does because spreading of bitcoin's knowledge on social media is easier and faster and anything can be a hot topic within an instant. There are also some campaigns that requires social media so that they can dessiminate the informations for a certain country or in the whole world. It contributes a lot since social media is being used by eveyone in the whole world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes of course social media affects its growth, because bitcoin does use to introduce its products or projects through advertisements in some social media applications ...
Activity: 350
I think there are but will be positive rather than negative. In my country most of the news about bitcoin is bad, it brings bad image to people in my country and people can't join this market. on the positive side, developed countries around the world are gradually legalizing the bitcoin currency and there is no prohibition from the government. People may know bitcoin and participate, of course the economy of that country will develop and the environment will be better.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100

Very well, since most of the people nowadays has the gadget on their own, of course to be connected with people abroad also it is essential to have social media, which has been used to be an opportunity to introduce Bitcoin to the massive people I think this is very a helpful system cause it provides knowledge and the awareness as well is there.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Yes it affects very much. Many persons are using social media and they gain knowledge or idea what bitcoin is and what are the use of it.
Activity: 115

I think it is. because interms of social medias, bitcoins and other cryptocurrency being implemented or discovered by people to make the demand of it gets higher and higher that can cause of increasing the value of it. And in social media, we can read or say what we wanted to say or know more about bitcoins. It can also help the growth of every advertisements.
Activity: 130

Yes because of social media the growth of bitcoin became large. Became known in different countries through its exposure in social media like facebook, twitter and others bitcoin became popular world wide.
Activity: 336
Of course Yes, many people spend time on social networks! Personally, I would not know about bitcoin and about the ICO as a whole, if not social. network
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The media can influence the bitcoin price. Media can lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin, while bad news can lead to a decline in the price.
Activity: 195

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
social media helps to influence. but I think print media and tv channels also influence. when articles are published on newspaper or magazine people take it more seriously.
the negative and positive review influences the people.  but it is more effective when a daily newspapers article on bitcoin spread throughout the social media.
social media is amazing.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Today social media plays a vital role not only on the life of people that helped them communicate with their love ones which is distance away from them but social media also a means of communication of bitcoin on towards a society. Social media can now be used to promote and advertise anything and so bitcoin can also be advertise on it.

very well said. i must agree with you. actually social media really influenced the growth of bitcoin. imagine how many people are using twitter, facebook and other social media platform.and if you shared something it will eventually went viral. just like bitcoin. people shares different experiences about bitcoin and how profitable it is. by this, it will have a huge impact on the growth because people will be more curious of bitcoin and will want to know more about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Today social media plays a vital role not only on the life of people that helped them communicate with their love ones which is distance away from them but social media also a means of communication of bitcoin on towards a society. Social media can now be used to promote and advertise anything and so bitcoin can also be advertise on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I think so. i didn't hard about bitcoin before 2017. I found it social media like facebook or twitter. now many people know about bitcoin and crypto currency from social media. so yes it is growing slowly influence by social media (but it's not the only way).
Activity: 686
Merit: 510

Social media has a big role in promoting and disseminating the bitcoin. It influences the people on what is the platform and what is happening in the project. They can easily give the information to people because of social media. They included facebook and twitter campaign in some bounty campaigns because they will get acquainted with their platform and project.
Activity: 66

Yes. Social media have direct and indirect influence for bitcoin growth. Because people spread the word about bitcoin through social media.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think so. Because some of the Influencer have millions of followers. When some of them advertis a coin or an ICO, many off their followers will buy this. And many of of the follower who dont invest ind cryptocurrencies will start invest. So dont underrated the influencers-
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

It definitely did. We all know how people nowadays are being influenced by social media. One post can go viral and before you know it, everyone in every part of the world have possibly seen that post. Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency definitely went viral inside the social media world and since it involve money or earnings, people are easily caught up in it. They started talking about it and the next thing we know, the number of crypto enthusiasts became massive. I'm just not sure if this can be healthy for the btc community or not since a lot of new users are really unaware of how things are in this community.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
Social media affect people and people in turn affect the growth of bitcoins prices. That's why now there are so many false news to manipulate the emotions of people.
Almost every people are connected through social medias and we can consider these as a powerful tool of spreading news or words. Cryptocurrencies are already spread through different forms of social medias and a lot of people are seeing these but most of them doesn't believe in it because of the fake news that tells bitcoin is a scam or it is used for illegal purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: