Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 57. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 26, 2017, 03:36:23 AM
I think that social media does influence bitcoin's growth a lot as it makes bitcoins know among people and also helps spreading knowledge about them as how they work and all that.People would be get interested and will try to invest in them to gain profits from bitcoins which would contribute to growth of bitcoins.And social media gets to lots of people's homes and would cause to bitcoins growth.
Social media is playing the role of backbone in connecting people together and spreading awareness about things that are there for the welfare of human beings. I am pretty much sure that if this social media is used in bets possible way, it can increase bitcoin investors to enormous level within few days and it is already doing the job but not on large scale. In short, we can use social apps and sites for this purpose.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 25, 2017, 02:02:03 PM
Yes, social media is one of the most influential method to make bitcoin popular because now a days many people using social media and thats why many people will get interest and invest in bitcoin.
Yes, social media greatly affect the growth of bitcoin because its always an instinct of us that if comes of money talking then the curiosity will follow and todays generation almost all people are following the social media.
Yes social media has big impact to bitcoin growth because when we use it for annoucement about bitcoin many people will can read about it and be aware about news not only in bitcoin but all happenings to all over the world because nowadays poeple is now always used technology and part now in their daily lives.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 25, 2017, 01:56:21 PM
Yes obviously it does. As you may know people who regularly use social media like Facebook, twitter, reddit get to know about alot of information regarding cryptocurrencies through posts on these sites. As you may know people advertise ICOs, altcoins, bitcoins, etc. through social media. For devlopment of any project, for it to gain more popularity, etc. social medias are pretty useful.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2017, 01:51:22 PM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
Yes I agree. Social media is a big section that can advertise bitcoin very well. And I think social media is the reason why bitcoin is becoming more popular as of now. Advertising bitcoin in social media really makes some signifacance especially to its value. Especially when the investors recognizes bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 25, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

you can check at twitter so many new tag about #bitcoin, #BTC, $bitcoin or $btc
i think social media give more positif feedback for cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
I think the influence of social media on bitcoin growth is very big, even more than 50%, why not ?? most people in the world know bitcoin through mass media and none other than social media, most people also use social media as a means of learning bitcoin and also to share important info about bitcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
Yes it influence the growth of bitcoin. we can see that social media has a very great affects on the promotion of bitcoin. It is because of social media which is giving awareness to the people about the benefits and demand of bitcoin and because of that people are attracting to it and they are attracting investors to invest their money in bitcoin and because of that people are doing further research about bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 25, 2017, 12:52:06 PM
Definitely yes. One of the major reason why bitcoin is so popular. Well, it is simply because bitcoin can only run through the use of technology the same thing goes to social media platforms they way be similar to that. In addition, some news and announcements are being showed to social media platforms and it can be news or announcement about some stuffs about bitcoin. Also, passing of information through social media is easy than watching it from news or getting it verbally. The bottom line of this, is that social media is the most influential thing for some thing to be popular.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 25, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

Yes, of course social media plays an important role in the development of Bitcoin, as almost everyone around the world is a social media user, and many people promote Bitcoin through social media so Bitcoin is known to many people today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
Social Media like facebook, snapchat not have direct effect for bitcoin growth.

youtube make me know bitcoin so i guess some yes and other no.
Activity: 195
December 25, 2017, 09:57:52 AM
in our country I never read any news about bitcoin in the daily newspaper.but I read many article in online portal. and articles were shared by my social media friends in social media.
people use social media and that helps to spread news of home and aboroad about finance, diplomacy, politics.
as a result news of bitcoin also spread through social media.
I think social media helps  bitcoin a lot.
Activity: 538
December 25, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

of course because of social media it grows a lot. People are speaking, advertising there ICO projects, making big bounty promotions. I think it will grow and grow more.
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
December 25, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
yes it does, people learn about bitcoin from diffrent media. just a simple article or a news report could influence the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 162
December 25, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
Yes, it may influence bitcoin growth. We all know that social media is a big factor nowadays,its just one click away. Every time we do research social media gives information. But we should be aware what's true and hoax news. We better make a much deeper research. Much better ask a person whom you think can help you to understand bitcoin more.
Activity: 82
December 25, 2017, 09:34:32 AM
Yes it does, social media influences almost anything. Many people uses social media, and that is where they will get interest and invest in Bitcoin. Social media helps in the increase of Investors in Bitcoin.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 25, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
I always appreciate the social media. They have a huge role in helping Bitcoin reach people. Because of that, we have to increase our communication activities, advertise the virtual currency if they accept it. Communication will give users more information as well as have a different view of virtual currency.
Yeah of course social media in this day is the most affective and easy way to introduce something in the world. People around the globe use social media and when you post something on social media all the people can see it and the most popularity bitcoin gained is from social media. I myself get aware of bitcoin on Facebook. Therefore I realize that social media is the best site for promoting bitcoin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 24, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Yes I believe they're Influence and can help a lot to grow bitcoins. Since every Personal is now connected with social media and found new things on it. Many companies target social media to promote there products, If they can use it why not we use the same method to grow bitcoins.

YouTube is the best source, We can create new videos and promote bitcoins. Maybe there should be an official youtube channel for bitcoins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 05:55:38 AM
The ever-widening availability of Bitcoin news has created a tremendous amount of interest in the value of the currency, but it also spreads uncertainty. The trading market in the cryptocurrency can fluctuate up and down depending on the character of the news being spread on social media.This explains why social media communications play a vital role in pricing and valuing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
With the increasing value of social media, its plays a major role in the information sharing which is a vital part of developing and running a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Social media platforms have been a core part of the Bitcoin world since the currency’s inception,the likes of twitter,facebook,telegram......the list goes on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:54:59 AM
Yes, indeed! It's one of the medium used in disseminating the good news about bitcoin and that what makes BITCOIN even more popular. ICOs have also used the same medium of spreading the word of their project via Facebook or Twitter that is why social media campaign is included in most of the bounties of ICOs.
Activity: 294
December 23, 2017, 05:51:47 AM
Social media is influencing your day to day life. You choices are somewhat influenced by it. The brands you buy, the place you eat or travel. So its a yes it an influence in Bitcoin growth.
Pages:
Jump to: