Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 59. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:23:16 AM
Yes I think it does. Though it has only been recently that bitcoin has started to show up on my feeds for social media
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 03:21:58 AM
yes social media has a great influence in bitcoin growth because almost all people has gadgets now where in we can see what is new ..like online businesses
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 03:09:57 AM
True, the media greatly influence the growth of bitcoin. Can not be imagined if it is not social media, maybe I will not recognize bitcoin without social media.
Social media almost affects all aspects of life, including bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:08:45 AM
Yes it does. The more people are aware of bitcoins the more they embrace them and the demand for them increases.
Activity: 560
December 20, 2017, 02:43:27 AM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Of course. social media becomes the part that makes bitcoin even more popular, and we are the largest community involved in bitcoin. so because we and social bitcoin become more famous
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
December 20, 2017, 02:35:36 AM

Yes alot. Social media is the fastest way to spread a news, fake or legit. But sometimes the fake ones spreads faster. But if we, here in the forum always share what we know in social media, we can make it better for bitcoin's growth and adoption.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

Yes, social media is a great influence in the growth of bitcoin. through social media bitcoin become famous in other country, and other people who didin't know about bitcoin through social media other people learn about bitcoin world so they have possibility that bitcoin become growth and successful.
Activity: 169
December 20, 2017, 01:30:36 AM
ofcurse i think it right because we know that a coin can stand or fall with it's community behind it.We are now in the world that full of technology and many of us addicted with different social media.So that I think social media has a great contribution in making the bitcoin grow and more popular  Grin

Yeah just think how fake news can make lots of people fall into trap because its scattered in all social media platforms and shared but lots of people this exactly how social media influence people when comes to making cryptocurrency into awareness of each invidual. I personally discover bitcoin in facebook and there I start my journey towards cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 20, 2017, 01:27:58 AM
Definietly
Its walk side by side
Lot people use social media and spread about bitcoin than it make bitcoin getting know to much people
In my opinion social media has great influence in the success and growth of bitcoin, because many people still in the world do not know even the name of bitcoin but when they use social media and they see bitcoin and understand it. They will take interest and will invest in it because everyone wants to make money easily and bitcoin is the easiest way of making money. By this way the market cap of bitcoin is growing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 19, 2017, 09:42:26 PM
yes it influence the growth of bitcoin. i see a lot of bitcoin news in social media especially in facebook and twitter.
There's a lot of information on Facebook about Bitcoin and other coins but most scammers are promoting that coin to influence other people to do the same things that they are doing.
Activity: 672
December 19, 2017, 11:19:28 AM
that's why we all here for promote bitcoin to the whole world without advertising on tv. bitcoin is born from the internet then bitcoin will be popular on the internet such as social media. Bounty like social campaign is evidence of the history of bitcoin and altcoin present in this world. I am proud to introduce the world of cryptocurrency as a means of payment in the form of investment assets for a better future
Activity: 221
December 19, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

Yes it affects the growth of bitcoin users big time though some are afraid to try bitcoin many are also curious and are also exploring bitcoin. Social media is a great deal to the generation right now and almost everyone have social medias accounts it serves as a messenger to those who still don't know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
yes it influence the growth of bitcoin. i see a lot of bitcoin news in social media especially in facebook and twitter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 10:53:37 AM
All media influence bitcoin growth. Thus Bitcoin is kinda overhyped. If media will stop pushing bitcoin the price can drop a little bit I think.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 10:51:59 AM
Yes indeed it is a big plus for bitcoin given that this big social media is pack by billions of people who take their time daily just to see the world and get involve on the hottest trend on the internet
Activity: 336
December 19, 2017, 10:49:21 AM
Definietly
Its walk side by side
Lot people use social media and spread about bitcoin than it make bitcoin getting know to much people
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
December 19, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Yes, social media is the main channel or a tunnel to communicate people. Through posting or sharing about bitcoin people will know and bitcoin will be known. Specially nowadays we are engaging in a hightech world people are communicating through facebook, instagram, telegram, twitter and other. So, by using this bitcoin will be known worldwide and that will influence also for bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 06:31:24 AM
Unquestionably Social medias have developed so much ventures around the world not just BTC. Might I include those destinations that have with it notices particularly on BTC is a definitive factor on why BTC has developed to such an extent Its execution or reputation particularly this year is exceptionally telling considering the way that it jumped past any forecasts for 2017.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 06:25:11 AM
of course social media influence, because at the moment this is the most popular way of disseminating information and the option of communicating people
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 06:17:45 AM
It absolutely does in my opinion, since most of the hype is coming from social media right now.
Pages:
Jump to: