Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 78. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 02:16:15 PM
Of course! I think most of the people have heard about Bitcoin via social media. Another information source is the news, but there are many people reading news using Facebook, Twitter etc. So we could say the only way of spreading information and introducing Bitcoin is social media.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 02:05:15 PM
Many of the users answered yes but my answer is maybe. It always depends on the user if they choose to browse pages in social media about bitcoin or not. Many people is into social media but only few are using it to educate other people about bitcoin or other digital currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 02:04:35 PM
No doubt that social media has a major impact/influence in the growth of bitcoin, through awareness created by individuals, most especially through twitter, Facebook, and telegram campaigns. It has actually helped publicize bitcoin, which as a result has made individuals aware about the cryptocurrency to the extent of investing in it, as a result, leading to the growth of the currency.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Riding Whales to the Moon!
December 13, 2017, 01:54:19 PM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? Well i do think so! Social media one hell of a way to spread the word through out the world and that of course will infuance people to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for the good and the bad hehe you can actually see the effect of it clearly when they publish bad news on social media hehe
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 13, 2017, 01:45:11 PM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

of course, because so many people are starting to talk about bitcoin through social media and it affects new people who see it. This can be seen in the many content that discuss bitcoin in social media such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and others. This is a good thing that can make bitcoin growing and popular.
Activity: 61
December 13, 2017, 01:35:33 PM
Yes . Leave social medias now all kind of media's including printed media's are bringing in great share of new people in.

We can even say that I brings an entirely new dimension into play.
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
December 13, 2017, 01:15:40 PM

Yes, social media does influence the growth of bitcoin. Since most people now in the world are fond of using social media sites, people can now easily share their knowledge about bitcoin. As we all know, the value of bitcoin is continuoulsy increasing, this popularity in bitcoin has been sensationalize more since the news about bitcoin's breakthrough is also being shared by a lot of people on their social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. This resulted into more people who instantly get curious about what bitcoin is and started to learn on how to invest into it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 13, 2017, 12:29:27 PM
I am sure there will be great impact to Bitcoin growth. Social media has very huge user base and is a good way to reach these users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
December 13, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Media affects Bitcoin growth, because people often use social networks, Social networks also spread news and information, so bitcoin grows more because of media influence.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

Of course, social media make Bitcoin more and more popular. I think that this is the most positive phenomenon and we should enjoy it and help Bitcoin develop even better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 12:11:00 PM
Yes, Social media is one of the major factor that is why bitcoin continues to grow and people share the information about bitcoin or any other type of digital currencies they want to promote.Most of the signature campaign wants to spread the news in social media so they can attract investors and traders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 13, 2017, 12:07:08 PM
The social media influencing bitcoin's growth to mainstream is somewhat a double-edged sword because of most investors who don't know anything about trading are entering the market. The new generation of investors has a high probability of pumping and dumping therefore affecting the volatility. I hope that somehow they learn eventually about trading short term and better yet, for long term investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 13, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Yes social media influence the growth of Bitcoin because some people uses social media often and also now all information is now base on social media . Social media also spreads news and information widely and rapidly so that Bitcoin will grow more because of social medias influence in people. So social media is a big factor for Bitcoins growth. But it doesnt mean that all information that we get in social is always positive or help Bitcoin reputation and growth.
Yes, Of Course.
Nowadays people are vastly connected to the social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and so on. In those platforms, Information about cryptocurrency is available through a different type of Bounty Social Media Campaign. So people have gathered Info from this platform. and that's the way Bitcoin has been popular through this chain. I strongly believe that Social media has played a tremendous role for the exploration of Bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
December 13, 2017, 11:56:49 AM
Every one think social media does influencebitcoin growth and i am too.cause so many project use social media As a means of their campaign to introduce its products to the community and it is very effective for now ^^.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:50:28 AM
Very influential, so far social media has helped in bitcoin campaigns, both about bitcoin knowledge and development and improvement. As long as social media can be used for good and supporting things, it certainly will give a good impact for the spread of bitcoin information to all regions.
But i think blog and news crypto are most important things that indexed in search engine which we can get fast information about new updates info's.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
December 13, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
The answer is completely yes.
But the question that still bothers me until now is not about "which" platforms that will affect the growth of the cryptocurrency, it's more like "what" causes the growth/fluctuation of the cryptocurrency.
I've done a little forex trading before, and for each country's news (e.g president election, natural disaster, etc.) can affect the cost of its currency. But I can't find the pattern on the cryptocurrency. Sometimes the price can soar up high and after a brief moment, the price's slammed to the ground Cry
Maybe you guys have any ideas about this? That will be really interesting thing to discuss Cheesy
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 11:46:04 AM
I think absolutely yes, social media now a days a very good and viral advertisement platform, so many of cryptocurrency's authority use social media for viral their digital currency. bitcoin also use social media for viral it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 13, 2017, 11:40:37 AM
In the information society, social media make a decisive contribution to the dissemination of information. Information about bitcoin is no exception.
Activity: 168
December 13, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

Yes of course. Most people discuss everything through social media apps now like Facebook, Twitter, IG, Telegram, Discord so I guess one's decision is usually an effect of other's feedback. So if a certain person tells that BTC rates is rising, it affects others as they get curious of what's going on in the crypto world then they'll eventually end up buying their own share.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 13, 2017, 11:24:16 AM
well i can say that it maybe the one reason why bitcoin has growth this much because social media influences us to see bitcoin like how bitcoin works or what can it do, i can see many people sharing the ideas of bitcoin to be the new currency on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
Pages:
Jump to: