Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 133. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 08, 2016, 04:14:10 PM
Ofcourse it does lol
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
July 08, 2016, 12:49:03 PM
Let's not be hypocrites: I would probably want that one BTC is one BTC but unfortunately like most of you there are bills to be paid and other things which I have to buy in fiat currency and that's when I think of BTC price value.
It's, right now, inevitable for me.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 08, 2016, 12:46:35 PM
Yes the price of the bitcoin does matters for us all because we can see signs of what we can do if as a example it goes to a bad price or a nice high price, due to this you can decide to sell your bitcoins or hold it.
I honestly think the price does matter a lot for newbie's but also for experienced people that are using the bitcoin.
I guess for some people it is very important. even I also assume that the price of bitcoin is a very important thing. it makes my income increases if bitcoin prices rise, and I loved it. and I do not like it if the price drops bitcoin, because it just makes my income is reduced. I think not just me who thinks so.

Most of average bitcoin earners thinks like that. Im also thinks of that. Who's bitcoin user in the first place dont take the price as an important one? Right now because we are aiming profits out of bitcoin, bitcoin price really matters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2016, 12:45:56 PM
Yes the price of the bitcoin does matters for us all because we can see signs of what we can do if as a example it goes to a bad price or a nice high price, due to this you can decide to sell your bitcoins or hold it.
I honestly think the price does matter a lot for newbie's but also for experienced people that are using the bitcoin.
I guess for some people it is very important. even I also assume that the price of bitcoin is a very important thing. it makes my income increases if bitcoin prices rise, and I loved it. and I do not like it if the price drops bitcoin, because it just makes my income is reduced. I think not just me who thinks so.

If bitcoin will not hold any value in future then nobody would be interested in it, price is really important factor to attract people towards it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 12:17:59 PM
Activity: 714
July 08, 2016, 11:32:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 08, 2016, 11:04:15 AM

It matter but let's not forgot the fact that price is not the only reason why the bitcoin is important and attracting more user to use it. Bitcoin's anonymity is one of the reason too why we see fast adaption on it.

More importantly bitcoin was made to make a change in our usual way of sending and receiving money.

But because of a progress, this currency established a high value when exchange to fiat that's why price matter for all bitcoin users now.
Activity: 700
July 08, 2016, 10:26:04 AM
Yeah the Bitcoin price does really matter because that is what attracting all these people and how they are going to react.
When the price is high then people are going to want to sell and when the price is low they are going to want to buy.
Yaa The price is really important. It is the price of bitcoins that are attracting bitcoin users. Many people see bitcoins as an investment to make more money. The price is a key factor to be noted for their profit in selling bitcoins. As we know the value of bitcoins can drastically fluctuate so the price really matters.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 10:24:55 AM
Since we are living in the world where almost everything has it's price in USD the price of Bitcoin matters and I can't see how or which way this situation might change in the near future. Fun fact: most people still don't know that Bitcoin sells for over $600.

Of course it matters for me like everyone says. It's easy to say that it doesn't and that we should be concerning ourselves with the network or whatnot, but lets not forget that it is the miners that prop up and support the entire network and the only reason the vast a majority of them do so it to turn a profit.

It matter but let's not forgot the fact that price is not the only reason why the bitcoin is important and attracting more user to use it. Bitcoin's anonymity is one of the reason too why we see fast adaption on it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
July 08, 2016, 09:59:26 AM
It matters (and a lot) if you're a miner, because it gives you the mean to pay for equipment and electricity.
Otherwise? No it doesn't really matter. What really matters is the number of people using btc, and this influences directly the price in consequence.
Activity: 532
July 08, 2016, 09:16:00 AM
Yes the price matter for us all because without a price we would panic without any doubts, I think we could do nothing.
The price is just so important in my eyes, its really important for us all.

perhaps more of a panic. if bitcoin has no price what would be the advantages of bitcoin? may be a little fair if gold does not have their price is still a beautiful jewelry? how with its own bitcoin? I think bitcoin have the most important thing is the price itself
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2016, 08:33:37 AM
Since we are living in the world where almost everything has it's price in USD the price of Bitcoin matters and I can't see how or which way this situation might change in the near future. Fun fact: most people still don't know that Bitcoin sells for over $600.

Of course it matters for me like everyone says. It's easy to say that it doesn't and that we should be concerning ourselves with the network or whatnot, but lets not forget that it is the miners that prop up and support the entire network and the only reason the vast a majority of them do so it to turn a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
July 08, 2016, 07:51:17 AM
Yes the price matter for us all because without a price we would panic without any doubts, I think we could do nothing.

Price is important for those see bitcoin as a form of invesment but price is not really that much for people that see bitcoin because of it's benefit. I think what makes the bitcoin really important is the safetiness it gives to the user.
Bitcoin price is very important, bitcoin may bring much needed disruption to the financial world to help benefit buyers and sellers rather than the financiers and middlemen.

For sure in the future bitcoin is going to be like that. But as of now it is really going to have hard time to be recognize by those other buyers and sellers.
And it is really important if the price of bitcoin is going to be higher.

Price has gone higher in compare to last year and we can expect the same in future too, as many new investors will enter the market which will make bitcoin lot bigger.

yes you are right, it should next year the price could increase over $1,000. I hope halving really affect prices in the future, because demand will increase if many new adopters.
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 08, 2016, 07:50:22 AM

Price is important for those see bitcoin as a form of invesment but price is not really that much for people that see bitcoin because of it's benefit. I think what makes the bitcoin really important is the safetiness it gives to the user.
Bitcoin price is very important, bitcoin may bring much needed disruption to the financial world to help benefit buyers and sellers rather than the financiers and middlemen.

For sure in the future bitcoin is going to be like that. But as of now it is really going to have hard time to be recognize by those other buyers and sellers.

Price has gone higher in compare to last year and we can expect the same in future too, as many new investors will enter the market which will make bitcoin lot bigger.

As of today sadly the price of bitcoin fall down but still that is not really low that it dropped.
I hope the halving is going to attract a lot of bitcoin investors.
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2016, 07:39:49 AM

Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 08, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 08, 2016, 05:25:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 08, 2016, 03:39:17 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 03:32:21 AM
as for me the price of BTC is really matter if it bump a small amount even the slightest change could lead to selling of all of my BTC
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 08, 2016, 03:21:34 AM

Price matters alot brother, If price of bitcoin is good than user can get high amount from working on bitcoin. And you can more benefit if price is high so it matters alot for all users.
Jump to: