Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 169. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 20, 2016, 08:21:34 AM
Of course the price of bitcoin matters a lot that's why people are keeping their eye on the charts. You can even make money out of bitcoin's price if you do some short trade and occasional long trades.

Price of bitcoin is a big factor in traders since they buy in a lower price and then sell it for a higher price. Smiley

of course it matters. Alt coins and exchanges sites base their prices on BTC. so to determine the price of alts you will have to take a look at the bitcoin price.  Lets just consider BTC price if somewhat the USD of fiat currencies.

If BTC price shoots either up or down, the alt community will either dump their coins or hold on to their coins. BTC is the basis of all alt coins price.

Let's just assume that BTC's price goes down to 1$ overnight, alt coins will have very low value as well. Making the bitcoin community in panic state.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2016, 06:46:10 AM
Yeah the price is one of the most important of not the most important thing in Bitcoins. The price decided if the Bitcoin users are going to buy, sell or just wait for the price to change. So the price does matter allot here.  

the price is indeed the most important aspect of bitcoin. some people still think this isn't the case. from miners to just the average bitcoiner, every one is constantly looking at what the price is doing. the price is also very important as it attracts fresh money from new traders.

Indeed price is the most important thing for bitcoin the higher its price the more user,investor and stakers will be attract by it.  And can catch the eyes of online business sector. And everyone will sure look for price will be high annually and for now dont sell your bitcoin you can earn even double or triple for this halving event come price will rise but we can predict what is the exact price after halving and speculators says it will reach to 700$ hoping its true

bitcoin has so much potential profits that it can gain throughout the years, that only this possibility already is attracting a lot people to invest in bitcoin. if there was no potential profit to be made, then they wouldn't waste any time on it. i am not sure if the price will reach $700 this year. i personally think not. i am happy with the price touching $600.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 20, 2016, 06:38:36 AM
Yes I honestly do think the bitcoin price matters for all of us because its the price that matters for investors and also company's that are following the bitcoin itself.
If you think about the fact that the price is the reason why people sell and buy its very important right ?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 20, 2016, 06:19:37 AM
Yeah the price is one of the most important of not the most important thing in Bitcoins. The price decided if the Bitcoin users are going to buy, sell or just wait for the price to change. So the price does matter allot here. 

the price is indeed the most important aspect of bitcoin. some people still think this isn't the case. from miners to just the average bitcoiner, every one is constantly looking at what the price is doing. the price is also very important as it attracts fresh money from new traders.

Indeed price is the most important thing for bitcoin the higher its price the more user,investor and stakers will be attract by it.  And can catch the eyes of online business sector. And everyone will sure look for price will be high annually and for now dont sell your bitcoin you can earn even double or triple for this halving event come price will rise but we can predict what is the exact price after halving and speculators says it will reach to 700$ hoping its true
legendary
Activity: 896
April 20, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 20, 2016, 06:04:42 AM

True. It is like an everyday news to us. We always look at the price when we wake up and what is more happening in the bitcoin community. It matters a lot specially to those who makes their income in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 20, 2016, 05:58:39 AM
Of course the price of bitcoin matters a lot that's why people are keeping their eye on the charts. You can even make money out of bitcoin's price if you do some short trade and occasional long trades.

Price of bitcoin is a big factor in traders since they buy in a lower price and then sell it for a higher price. Smiley

Playing with the price fluctuations is the main key to make profits in bitcoin. People can earn lot more rather than holding for it for a long term waiting for the right price to sold their coins. Bitcoin Price control every activity of a trader and even for those who only doing a regular bitcoin earnings jobs. Because of price they gained energy to work for it much better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 04:31:29 AM

of course it matters. Alt coins and exchanges sites base their prices on BTC. so to determine the price of alts you will have to take a look at the bitcoin price.  Lets just consider BTC price if somewhat the USD of fiat currencies.
yes i am agree with that BTC price always matters.
The price of Bitcoin is getting more important and that is because people is going to use Bitcoin more and you can even earn some money with it and that is the most important thing.
The only thing that you have to do with Bitcoin is make investment and just wait for a higher value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 04:09:59 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 20, 2016, 02:06:17 AM

yes i am agree with that BTC price always matters.
April 20, 2016, 02:05:17 AM
ofcourse the price of bitcoin matters because if its price is high then we will get godd money and if low then low payment. its price always matters.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 20, 2016, 01:59:20 AM

Merit: 502
April 20, 2016, 01:49:58 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 20, 2016, 01:47:34 AM
The price of bitcoin only matters if you see it as an investment.
If You want to buy something and pay by bitcoins, you buy the amount of bitcoins you need for that.
What you have to pay in fiat usually stays constant just the price in bitcoin is adjuted to the latest value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 20, 2016, 01:33:20 AM
-snip-
Due to the rapid market price movement are fast and qucik they can make a big profit from it all
Definitely I too think the rapid price increase feature is the main factor which has created a lot of adopters for the bitcoin, otherwise there would not such a large number of people got aware with it.

Same way we can expect more new adopters around the halving timing.
So, price of bitcoin is really a matter for the early adopters who are aiming for some profits rather than using bitcoin just as a payment system.
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 19, 2016, 05:54:13 PM
I think the price of bitcoin is one the best reason why bitcoin is popular now. With big price for each bitcoin, it makes more people to use bitcoin and bitcoin become the next online currencies like paypal.
But I think the fluctuations of price of bitcoin is more important than the price of itself and many of investors hope to see soaring of price.
Activity: 42
April 19, 2016, 05:43:21 PM
If price is high than you can make a lot of money with it and that is very good for us. If price low than you can make some investments and if you already have Bitcoin you just have to hold it. Course it matters.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 19, 2016, 04:13:09 PM
The price of bitcoin only matters if it matters to you friend you need to understand bitcoin is not answer to all problems.

It does not. No thing can answer all our problems. But bitcoin can make your life easier and add up some cash to make your budget fatter. For me my income monthly from my day job grew adding up my earning from bitcoin. And hell, that is really helpful.
bitcoin is very helpful for the additional income bitcoin also helps for payment or send money to friends or relatives.
but it would be useless if the price of bitcoin is very low or does not have a price.
certainly everyone will not use bitcoin for various things. so prices are very important to us and bitcoin
You are true a large bunch of people there are only because of its price if there were not the price matter then there would not be such a large number of people at there but a few.
Yes, the price matters so people attracts, but the other major factor due to which a large number of people are there is its interesting transaction features, which also attract people. More over, bitcoin is likes shares, so when gets more price appreciations more people will come to it to invest more.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
April 19, 2016, 03:56:07 PM
The price of bitcoin only matters if it matters to you friend you need to understand bitcoin is not answer to all problems.

It does not. No thing can answer all our problems. But bitcoin can make your life easier and add up some cash to make your budget fatter. For me my income monthly from my day job grew adding up my earning from bitcoin. And hell, that is really helpful.
bitcoin is very helpful for the additional income bitcoin also helps for payment or send money to friends or relatives.
but it would be useless if the price of bitcoin is very low or does not have a price.
certainly everyone will not use bitcoin for various things. so prices are very important to us and bitcoin
You are true a large bunch of people there are only because of its price if there were not the price matter then there would not be such a large number of people at there but a few.
April 19, 2016, 11:15:17 AM
Yes bitcoin price matters because this is what all the traders are looking for when they are trading it will tell them if they can have profit or not,so if there is no price in bitcoin no one will use it since it doesnt have any value at all.
Jump to: