Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 166. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 25, 2016, 07:19:12 PM
Price is everything for bitcoin, price is the main reason why people choosing bitcoin and it's really true. Everybody want make good money so high price currency is good choise for it.
yeah because bitcoin is not a place to save money like paypal that has no price at all. people choose bitcoin because they want to make an investment or trade so the price will be required. and if you're using bitcoin to buy / sell. of course the price is also influential for the activity of selling / bell
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 25, 2016, 05:05:45 PM
The price of Bitcoin is really important, if Bitcoin hasnt a value than you are not to be able to make any profit and many people will also not use Bitcoin so that is the reason.
It would be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and make some profit later with the currency so they like it also that much, but that must come.

Ofcourse bitcoin matters, because if doesnt't matters then why I am still collecting bitcoins.
That is one of the reason I startedwith bitcoin, because I like that the price is going up and with down is that I can buy more.
well it depends on you why you collect bitcoins, even if the price would fall i would definitely try to get as much of it as possible in a short period of time as i think it would be a great idea to do that

in my opinion the price usually matters for people because they like to make a lot of money with all the price growths and so on though for me its not too important to be honest

You are right about that fact, but I think its also that people want to see the price so they have more trust in it.
If they do not see prices they will buy, they want proof that its going well or bad in my opinion.
Yes, people want to see the price at a value so that they have trust on it, they do not want the lowest price for bitcoin only they want a highest price for it, if the price started to go down people will lose believe on it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 04:08:35 AM
I think people are attracted towards bitcoin only because the price that it holds, so if bitcoin doesn't hold good price then I doubt how many of us would be using it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
April 25, 2016, 04:04:54 AM
The price of Bitcoin is really important, if Bitcoin hasnt a value than you are not to be able to make any profit and many people will also not use Bitcoin so that is the reason.It would be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and make some profit later with the currency so they like it also that much, but that must come.
Ofcourse bitcoin matters, because if doesnt't matters then why I am still collecting bitcoins.That is one of the reason I startedwith bitcoin, because I like that the price is going up and with down is that I can buy more.
well it depends on you why you collect bitcoins, even if the price would fall i would definitely try to get as much of it as possible in a short period of time as i think it would be a great idea to do thatin my opinion the price usually matters for people because they like to make a lot of money with all the price growths and so on though for me its not too important to be honest
You are right about that fact, but I think its also that people want to see the price so they have more trust in it.If they do not see prices they will buy, they want proof that its going well or bad in my opinion.

The price is really important for the most people because that is namely the reason why they are buying some Bitcoin so they can earn some nice money with Bitcoin itself and that would be nice.The bad thing is that it can takes only a long time until the value will be more.
Activity: 840
April 25, 2016, 02:18:36 AM
There is the moon again. I thought it matters most for traders? They rely in bitcoin price every single day right? They need profit and that would be seen if its prices changes over and over.

You are totally wrong about this, traders doesnt relly on the price but they relly on the margin of the buy and sell book. It is much better to have a coin at 1 sat and jump to 2 sat rather tahn a coin with a stable price of 10k sats. This is just an example of altcoin however bitcoin is also much like this example
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 25, 2016, 02:13:57 AM
Price does not matter for traders but for people who want to make profit price is really matter. I belive it will rise and reach the moon soon after halving.

There is the moon again. I thought it matters most for traders? They rely in bitcoin price every single day right? They need profit and that would be seen if its prices changes over and over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 24, 2016, 10:03:58 PM
Price does not matter for traders but for people who want to make profit price is really matter. I belive it will rise and reach the moon soon after halving.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2016, 03:21:39 PM
For me, yes the price of bitcoin matters, as because of its good price and because of its increasing price I am attracted to there to adopt bitcoin, and everyone is attracted to any coin which is going to increase in price. If any other currency started to increase in price with such a high speed like bitcoin then everyone will try their best to buy that coin as there is benefit in that. So yes the price of bitcoin matters.
Activity: 779
April 24, 2016, 02:36:51 PM
The only people to whom the price of BTC doesn't matter at all are those who trade in and out very quickly, using bitcoin for its anonymity and/or speed of transaction. To everyone else, even if you don't pay attention to the daily (or minute, hour, week etc) price changes, the overall price trend means something if you have a certain amount of BTC. Ultimately, it has no value unless you do spend or exchange it
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2016, 01:44:48 PM
For me it matters since it have to spend it. Without a value i have no idea what it is worth.
So yes the value of bitcoin is important. For everybody btw.

Price of bitcoin really matters. If you were much into the various earning methods of bitcoin only based on certain targeted earning users get involved. So to achieve this, price of bitcoin is really needed.

bitcoin is the only one the biggest and most popular, so the price is really matters. if the price dropped I think other coin will follow destroyed.
Price is the only thing that matters a lot in bitcoin, users may have some targets with this money so if price won't reach their expected margin they will be worried, also depending upon the price value bitcoin can have great adaptation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 23, 2016, 11:58:11 AM
Bitcoin's price is what most bitcoin users look up to especially traders.  They buy BTC at low price and then they sell it at a higher price. Well for users that don't do trading at all, it will still matter. If they are buying smth online, of course they should be aware of how much BTC are they sending.

The price of bitcoin is also the value of bitcoin. If bitcoin's price go up, then it will be valued by most people as it holds a good price. If bitcoin's price is low, then people will not mind holding on to it for long time. Another thing if bitcoin's price went really really low (for example, 1$) there's a chance that majority of bitcoin users will just dump it and move on to other alt coins out there.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 23, 2016, 08:25:02 AM
For me it matters since it have to spend it. Without a value i have no idea what it is worth.

Price of bitcoin really matters. If you were much into the various earning methods of bitcoin only based on certain targeted earning users get involved. So to achieve this, price of bitcoin is really needed.

bitcoin is the only one the biggest and most popular, so the price is really matters. if the price dropped I think other coin will follow destroyed.

Yes i think that will happen to causr many coin relay on bitcoin. Because some other dev make coin so they can trade it to bitcoin. And price really matters for bitcoin because price tells its faith if it still survives or not and that is the one peoples watching for if the price is high the more people will use bitcoin because they will see it profitable. And if they see bitcoin in low in price i think they wont bother.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 23, 2016, 08:11:18 AM

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 04:41:14 PM
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
April 22, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
The price of Bitcoin is really important, if Bitcoin hasnt a value than you are not to be able to make any profit and many people will also not use Bitcoin so that is the reason.
It would be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and make some profit later with the currency so they like it also that much, but that must come.

Ofcourse bitcoin matters, because if doesnt't matters then why I am still collecting bitcoins.
That is one of the reason I startedwith bitcoin, because I like that the price is going up and with down is that I can buy more.
well it depends on you why you collect bitcoins, even if the price would fall i would definitely try to get as much of it as possible in a short period of time as i think it would be a great idea to do that

in my opinion the price usually matters for people because they like to make a lot of money with all the price growths and so on though for me its not too important to be honest

You are right about that fact, but I think its also that people want to see the price so they have more trust in it.
If they do not see prices they will buy, they want proof that its going well or bad in my opinion.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2016, 02:12:04 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
April 22, 2016, 02:10:30 PM
I would like it to be bigger in value only for things to become easier in real life, but it does not really matter because that is what work is for and I never planned on bitcoin making me rich it will if it will and if it doesn't then no harm done. Have to say it does not matter to me overall.
I hope to get a bitcoin as much, because when the price goes up, I might make some business from the sale of bitcoin will I do when the price goes up. I think the price of bitcoin is so important, because it can make people rich and poor even in one month

Yeah but if you deal with it smartly then you can never become poor as it provides us an opportunity to make some good profits in quick time.
Activity: 434
April 22, 2016, 02:07:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
April 22, 2016, 01:57:33 PM
I would like it to be bigger in value only for things to become easier in real life, but it does not really matter because that is what work is for and I never planned on bitcoin making me rich it will if it will and if it doesn't then no harm done. Have to say it does not matter to me overall.
I hope to get a bitcoin as much, because when the price goes up, I might make some business from the sale of bitcoin will I do when the price goes up. I think the price of bitcoin is so important, because it can make people rich and poor even in one month
Jump to: