Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 75. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 30, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
Price to do matter in any cases in our life guys, we cannot deny that fact.
We can see that every time we move money is there, left and right, side by side. We cannot only see it in bitcoin but in our real life, in our real economy. And for sure, the reason why we are increasing, the user of bitcoin, is because of its price, the more the price goes high the more the people will and use it and buy it and invest it, so when it turns to 1 is to 1 for sure people will take advantage to other coins. So, bitcoin’s price to matter to encourage people to use it.

Either price of bitcoin is higher or lower it surely matters as if price goes higher then people will sell their coins to gain profits from it and if price falls then everyone will engage themselves in buying as much as they can so price is really important factor in bitcoin and its the only factor that attracts people to invest their money in bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 30, 2017, 01:18:01 PM
Price to do matter in any cases in our life guys, we cannot deny that fact.
We can see that every time we move money is there, left and right, side by side. We cannot only see it in bitcoin but in our real life, in our real economy. And for sure, the reason why we are increasing, the user of bitcoin, is because of its price, the more the price goes high the more the people will and use it and buy it and invest it, so when it turns to 1 is to 1 for sure people will take advantage to other coins. So, bitcoin’s price to matter to encourage people to use it.
Activity: 114
January 30, 2017, 12:49:10 PM
If anyone thinks that the price of the bitcoin matter, of course this is because the bitcoin is still not as money, but the means of payment. If we say the means of payment are of course a broad sense including bitcoin. I think, that's the risk of the bitcoin as these types of investments.
You said that bitcoin is still not money but a mean of payment if it was right then why bitcoin is behaving like money and why the fluctuation in it if it was only a mean of payment then there would be no any thing like money like the price rise and fall and would would all serve to be a third party of fiat. But the reality is that bitcoin is a money and in every currency in the start of its time the price fluctuations take place.
You guys can consider Bitcoin as a type of property which can be used to trade peer-to-peer in order to buy something. In the future, I believe that Bitcoin will be recognized as a currency and will be used by many countries in the world. And of course, the price affects Bitcoin a lot because more people will pay attention to Bitcoin if the prices are super high and the adoption will proceed faster

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is not the currency, but rather a valuable commodity for which you can change other items. Since it considers the government. And of course all of us it is very important what price in Bitcoin. We need to know the exchange rate on its Fiat
Activity: 154
January 30, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
I thought forever will be problematic, this is because we are not yet ready with the decentralized system. A lot of supposition that bitcoin is easy and can be controlled so that prices are very volatile.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 30, 2017, 08:47:42 AM
Bitcoin price matters because when it fluctuates whether low or higher it affects every decisions made by traders of altcoins and even those seller peer to peer. Even the convertion of digital to fiat currency exchange will also be affected like a dominoe effect, when a btc price goes lower the amount of bitcoin convertion exchange value will also became lesser to cash out.
Activity: 518
January 30, 2017, 08:45:16 AM
If anyone thinks that the price of the bitcoin matter, of course this is because the bitcoin is still not as money, but the means of payment. If we say the means of payment are of course a broad sense including bitcoin. I think, that's the risk of the bitcoin as these types of investments.
You said that bitcoin is still not money but a mean of payment if it was right then why bitcoin is behaving like money and why the fluctuation in it if it was only a mean of payment then there would be no any thing like money like the price rise and fall and would would all serve to be a third party of fiat. But the reality is that bitcoin is a money and in every currency in the start of its time the price fluctuations take place.
You guys can consider Bitcoin as a type of property which can be used to trade peer-to-peer in order to buy something. In the future, I believe that Bitcoin will be recognized as a currency and will be used by many countries in the world. And of course, the price affects Bitcoin a lot because more people will pay attention to Bitcoin if the prices are super high and the adoption will proceed faster
Activity: 672
January 30, 2017, 08:16:21 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 30, 2017, 07:53:12 AM
I think it's more important for BTC not to have a special or flying to the skies price, but not to drop. Losing investments hits  harder compared to not earning more.

Yes but if Bitcoin prices was only to go up and forward without a drop then nobody will sell it and it will belong to only a few people or groups of people, the fluctuations are what drives the currency just like  fiat currencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
January 30, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Not the price but value, also depends if comparing the price against different currencies and items. bitcoin is scarce more than anything.
In fact you could never estimate the exact amount of gold in the world but you can see from the start that there will be only 21m coins.
That alone is value for bitcoin.
Activity: 938
January 30, 2017, 07:28:50 AM
It matters, doesnt matter if you are just an holder or if you had invested at 240 dollars, the thing is bitcoin value does makes the people to invest and trade accordingly it. If i do wanna to have a business online i need to pay host, last year 1100 were a great time to deposit and buy some domains, its a huge difference and im pretty sure you wont pay more if you can pay less. If a domain cost 10 dollars and those represents 0,01 btc or if will cost you 0,0079 btc im sure this will affect your project.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 30, 2017, 07:19:44 AM
I think it's more important for BTC not to have a special or flying to the skies price, but not to drop. Losing investments hits  harder compared to not earning more.

Why you don't want bitcoin to increase its price or skyrocket? The price does really matter and most of us wants the price to fly high. Because if that happens many are going to get bigger profit depending on the amount of bitcoin that they are holding. And also for small earners this is going to be a good thing already for them.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 30, 2017, 06:47:02 AM
Yes it is, price of bitcoin matters. If the price of it goes down expect that there will be a huge buying and by then thats the time for the bitcoin price to go up. Price is number one factor how traders profit from bitcoin.

Basically the same reason why people are buying bitcoin and trading on it. Be it fiat vs bitcoin or altcoin people are seeing fluctuation and are profiting from the markets.

Again these people are the ones who are to be blamed for fluctuation indirectly if they trade large volumes of coins. So in that manners some traders are losing while other traders are making profits. It all a part of the same cycle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 30, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me
the price of bitcoin is the most important component of the way of life of bitcoin itself. even I was in bitcoin or join bitcoin because I saw the prices were very high. perhaps most users also experience it,

Very true, the price of Bitcoin is one of the most influential factors that draw people into the usage of the crypto currency with the hope of making profits in future. I was likewise particularly drawn by that advantage and it hasn't been disappointing at all as I'm always checking price hikes for profit.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 30, 2017, 05:59:44 AM
Activity: 224
January 30, 2017, 04:38:07 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 30, 2017, 03:22:07 AM
I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me
of course the price is the most important thing on bitcoin, because all things related to bitcoin, whether it's purpose, activities or the activities of any such investment in bitcoin, currency, etc, always need a price

Bitcoin has no value without fiat, although it has a price but you cannot consider it as money, it is a property where we use as a means of our transaction. It has a price and that price is it's current value, while the price is increasing, that means it is very valuable to us users. We can use bitcoin in different ways online (spending/investing) and we are satisfied with how the network work.
Activity: 1190
January 30, 2017, 02:03:50 AM
of course the price is the most important thing on bitcoin, because all things related to bitcoin, whether it's purpose, activities or the activities of any such investment in bitcoin, currency, etc, always need a price
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 29, 2017, 10:34:34 PM

Also for me it's a matter of importance in bitcoin and I'm not here if bitcoin is not on its price today. But upon seeing bitcoin's price.

I'm encouraged that this is real and has a big value for having only one of it. But getting one bitcoin is not that easy as I think.

So price is really important in bitcoin.
Well, I know that the price of bitcoin is important from a cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. it always affects the action of a bitcoin users, such as selling or buying. bitcoin prices are always monitored, to make something profitable. if you do not pay attention to the price, you'll probably lose.
yes i also thing so that the price of bitcoin is really matter. if the price of bitcoin goes up at least stay stable then more and more people will like to join bitcoin some for investment purpose and some for using it for transaction and other related matter. so the price of bitcoin really matter.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 29, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
the price of bitcoin is the most important component of the way of life of bitcoin itself. even I was in bitcoin or join bitcoin because I saw the prices were very high. perhaps most users also experience it,
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 29, 2017, 07:04:50 PM
Yes it is, price of bitcoin matters. If the price of it goes down expect that there will be a huge buying and by then thats the time for the bitcoin price to go up. Price is number one factor how traders profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: