Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 91. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2016, 02:22:36 PM
Yes of course. The price of the bitcoin really matters, as of now that  the price of the bitcoin is really high, a lot people are more interested in investing in trading and I am one of them. I am now starting to invest in trading as I am thinking the possibility that bitcoin will get high the soon.

Ofcourse price is the reason why many people get attracted towards bitcoin because they see its price and the potential of growth in it and they come to invest into it, so if the price was stable and never reached this place so i don't think we would have reached this place.

the price of Bitcoin is absolutely essential for all traders and investors, and governments. All eyes on the price fluctuations. However, each with its own purpose. I follow the path of Bitcoins as an investor
to this day I still think that the price of bitcoin is very important. I know, most of bitcoin users always pay attention to the price. iu because most of them expect prices to be high bitcoin, and bitcoin when prices rise to high, I'm sure there will be selling massive bitcoin. but, perhaps there will be an increase in purchases. Well, basically people always pay attention to the price to make a profit that much.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
December 10, 2016, 02:16:59 PM
Yes of course. The price of the bitcoin really matters, as of now that  the price of the bitcoin is really high, a lot people are more interested in investing in trading and I am one of them. I am now starting to invest in trading as I am thinking the possibility that bitcoin will get high the soon.

Ofcourse price is the reason why many people get attracted towards bitcoin because they see its price and the potential of growth in it and they come to invest into it, so if the price was stable and never reached this place so i don't think we would have reached this place.

the price of Bitcoin is absolutely essential for all traders and investors, and governments. All eyes on the price fluctuations. However, each with its own purpose. I follow the path of Bitcoins as an investor
Activity: 672
December 10, 2016, 01:39:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 10, 2016, 12:52:23 PM
Yep bitcoin price matters. Most of us wanted bitcoin to became pricey than its price now specially when the bitcoin is cheap then its the right time to buy bitcoin then stock it then its up to you when will you sell it

This is the basic mentality of traders, hence the traders trade huge volumes of bitcoin often to make profits. It is similar for altcoins as well.
The price of bitcoin has brought lots of traders and acceptance around the bitcoin economy. It has made developers to work on apps and websites to integrate bitcoin payments due to public demand as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 01:41:50 PM

Right now the bitcoin price matters but probably not in the future that much, because the bitcoin price is only an indication how strong or wea ka certain fiat currency is compared to bitcoin, and that doesn't really prove anything about bitcoin itself. If you see Gold/USD, then you would think that gold is going up but really it's just the fiat currency depreciating over time.

Once bitcoin is used for payments, then no, it will not matter.
Sure it matters, i had made captcha service like 6 months ago when bitcoin were traded at 400 dollars, i just checked my payment and its almost twice the worth when i got paid, soo this its a huge difference, the same way i had paid for a service last year with bitcoin worthing 300 dollars, now its worthing 2x more soo i could had saved atleast 50% of bitcoin into it.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 09, 2016, 11:20:45 AM

No I disagree. Price matters not only investors but people use it for payments too. Say that I want to buy something and I have the option to buy it with US Dollars and bitcoins. Suppose that I have this amount not only in fiat money but in bitcoins too. If I have the time and I believe that bitcoin's price will raise up I will wait and buy it cheaper using bitcoins than I buy it now.

Yeah, the reason why bitcoin have value because it can be used as payment.  It only means that bitcoin have value.  Would you think bitcoin will have any value if it cannot be used as payment or has no exchange value?  
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
December 09, 2016, 10:31:53 AM
ofcourse it does we all depending on bitcoin price thats why we're still investing on it. because of the price exchange . and its fast and reliable method of transaction by receiving and sending money. when the price of bitcoin drop im investing so if the price of it will grow ive got a profit from it because the price of bitcoin is not stable and its okay for me still waiting till bitcoin will hit atleast 1000usd per bitcoin
I wouldn't agree more as bitcoin price fluctuations are a sign that the digital currency is being used to trade for goods and services and price will be a major factor that will influence new players to use it or old users to continue using it
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 09, 2016, 09:33:51 AM

Right now the bitcoin price matters but probably not in the future that much, because the bitcoin price is only an indication how strong or wea ka certain fiat currency is compared to bitcoin, and that doesn't really prove anything about bitcoin itself. If you see Gold/USD, then you would think that gold is going up but really it's just the fiat currency depreciating over time.

If we ever arrive there, then the price of goods measured in bitcoins will begin to matter more to us, though in effect the same rules would still apply. You may think that gold (now measured in bitcoins and not in dollars) is appreciating while in fact it may be Bitcoin losing its purchasing power. That could happen too, for example, due to a Bitcoin whale instead of buying up dollars with his bitcoins now starts buying up, say, all gold across the town...

Bitcoin or fiat, nothing essentially changes
Activity: 952
December 09, 2016, 07:07:42 AM
Yep bitcoin price matters. Most of us wanted bitcoin to became pricey than its price now specially when the bitcoin is cheap then its the right time to buy bitcoin then stock it then its up to you when will you sell it
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
December 09, 2016, 06:32:23 AM

No I disagree. Price matters not only investors but people use it for payments too. Say that I want to buy something and I have the option to buy it with US Dollars and bitcoins. Suppose that I have this amount not only in fiat money but in bitcoins too. If I have the time and I believe that bitcoin's price will raise up I will wait and buy it cheaper using bitcoins than I buy it now.
Activity: 364
December 09, 2016, 06:29:45 AM

Yes I agree, I think if bitcoin accept in every corner in the world and get really big mass adoption the price will rise then bitcoin price is really matter. But after that, bitcoin price will really stable.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
December 09, 2016, 05:13:53 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
December 09, 2016, 04:56:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
December 09, 2016, 04:52:41 AM
It will matter until and unless the currency of different countries are different and when people will totally change their mind and use only once currency then only the price of bitcoins will not matter.
Your post is extremely hard to understand but i think you mean that bitcoin will always be pegged against fiat until 1 bitcoin just equals 1 bitcoin but i can't see that ever happening.
Bitcoin would have to be world standard for that to happen and I'm sorry to say but that won't be happening anytime soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 04:49:00 AM
It will matter until and unless the currency of different countries are different and when people will totally change their mind and use only once currency then only the price of bitcoins will not matter.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 09, 2016, 02:22:38 AM
if all users of bitcoin will invest on bitcoin i think it could get hit more than 1000 usd per bitcoin
I believe no need of all users, just 50% of bitcoiners will be more than enough to contribute with their investments. Moreover we can not expect same users to invest again and again so the simple and effective solution for this must be spreading bitcoins to new people and make them to adopt and invest.

we all cashout our bitcoins we could make bitcoin disappear because we all know the price of bitcoin are depending on us(investors) thats why i keep investing every income i get on my salary. Smiley
There will not be any solid reason with all bitcoiners for joining to cash out. So, impractical.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
December 08, 2016, 10:17:23 PM
ofcourse it does we all depending on bitcoin price thats why we're still investing on it. because of the price exchange . and its fast and reliable method of transaction by receiving and sending money. when the price of bitcoin drop im investing so if the price of it will grow ive got a profit from it because the price of bitcoin is not stable and its okay for me still waiting till bitcoin will hit atleast 1000usd per bitcoin
The good price will make the economy of bitcoin greater, and for us investors that is what we are hoping so we can have a great value of our investment. For some, the price price may not matter much as they are just using it as an payment method for online transaction but for the benefit of everybody, it's good to see a high price to be more confident that it's valuable for the many.
i agree with you some of us using bitcoin for their transaction when receiving and sending money. but they could also help bitcoin for faster grow. thats why im also encouraging all of my friends to invest on bitcoin for us to have a benefits. theres a lot of advantages of bitcoin and im happy that ive found this cryptocurrency .
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
December 08, 2016, 10:14:43 PM
if all users of bitcoin will invest on bitcoin i think it could get hit more than 1000 usd per bitcoin we all know if we're investing we can help bitcoin economy to hit more than 1000usd per bitcoin and iknow all of us will be happy if bitcoin will hit that kind of amount because theres a lot of investors who usually does that but if we all cashout our bitcoins we could make bitcoin disappear because we all know the price of bitcoin are depending on us(investors) thats why i keep investing every income i get on my salary. Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 08, 2016, 10:06:47 PM
The good price will make the economy of bitcoin greater, and for us investors that is what we are hoping so we can have a great value of our investment. For some, the price price may not matter much as they are just using it as an payment method for online transaction but for the benefit of everybody, it's good to see a high price to be more confident that it's valuable for the many.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
December 08, 2016, 09:39:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: