Pages:
Author

Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct? - page 40. (Read 14845 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 01:59:18 AM
Do not worry about this because there are many countries around the world trying to limit its development and paper money is still the only currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 01:57:34 AM
In the near future, cash usage may be limited but will not go extinct or suffer the fate of dinosaurs million of years ago. Not all countries can have a technology that uses virtual cash as a usual transactions because of lack of enough funds. Cash will remain to be use by large majority of the people.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 11:50:58 PM
Removal of fiat is almost certain to happen sooner or later in majority of developed countries. I would be hesitant to estimate, whether it would be a good or bad sign, though. Cash has it's place and purpose. And it cannot be wired instantly from your pocket to some hacker lol  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 11:13:33 PM
Cash will never be extinct even how much they would try... Cash will still remain because not all the places in the world is connected to internet or to mobile connection... there are many places in the world that are still remote where cryptocurrencies are never heard before. You might even lose your head if you say you'll gonna pay them with a cryptocurrency.
I have a little bit different opinion in this matter because I think the world is going to be taken over by technology in near future and all the things are going to be automated rather  converted into digital form.  Now that we have been introduced with crypto currencies which are a way faster than paper money transactions and a lot better in many other aspects, there is a possibility that we will live in a cashless society one day.
Technology is taking over the world but you cannot except that process to be symmetrical all over the world, in first world countries this is possible since those are rich countries in which most people have access to a lot of resources, but in third world countries where a lot of people are struggling to survive you cannot hope that process to have the same speed as in first world countries.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
December 06, 2017, 07:11:39 AM
I think it's impossible, cash will never extinct, most transactions still depend on cash, can not be imagined if a small nominal transaction using bitcoin that need confirmation up to more than 15 minutes.
Activity: 966
December 06, 2017, 05:57:11 AM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Of course no! Do you think that cash will disappear in our society? I believe that people will not agree to that and also government will not agree to that. The cash will be forever in our society. It will not be extinct and disappear.
No cash will not be extinct.Though cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity in today's date,cash is still on the top.Cash is used by all the people of the world.Whether it is a billionaire or a common man,the preference is given to cash only.Many people still do not know what are cryptocurrencies.Moreover to operate bitcoin,internet accessibility is required which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 05, 2017, 10:13:13 PM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Of course no! Do you think that cash will disappear in our society? I believe that people will not agree to that and also government will not agree to that. The cash will be forever in our society. It will not be extinct and disappear.
Activity: 89
December 05, 2017, 04:49:28 PM
Many countries want to limit or see the disappearing cash but I do not think it's a good idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
December 05, 2017, 04:31:48 PM
I don't think so. Probably in some countries they will reduce usage of cash, but it won't lead to its extinction. I personally see no reasons to exclude cash from our everyday life.
But if it happens, we'll be under the total control.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 05, 2017, 03:53:03 PM
I guess it also depends on the country. Sweden has high living standards and their politics is remarkable. I think it will be a success.
But it's not because it can work in a country that it can work everywhere.

Still for small transaction and local transaction, cash seems the more logical transaction to me
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 05, 2017, 03:40:19 PM
Until whenever cash will never extinct, because we can not eliminate the direct transaction, the thing that makes the current bitcoin weakness is the transaction time that takes at least 15 minutes, whereas with cash only lasts in seconds.

Cash will never become extinct accordingly. It will stay there without problems. Some people says USDT is a big threat to the bitcoin ecosystem, but I disagree with this. It's good to make fiat money conversations.

Why wouldn't cash become extinct? If you actually look at what is going on, cash is becoming extinct very quickly in fact. There are many countries, even Kenya, where cash is almost obsolete already. It is only a matter of time until cryptocurrencies take over completely.
Digital and crypto currencies at first. Not sure if crypto currencies will be the only form of money at any point in the future either, although it's very possible.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
December 02, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Until whenever cash will never extinct, because we can not eliminate the direct transaction, the thing that makes the current bitcoin weakness is the transaction time that takes at least 15 minutes, whereas with cash only lasts in seconds.

Cash will never become extinct accordingly. It will stay there without problems. Some people says USDT is a big threat to the bitcoin ecosystem, but I disagree with this. It's good to make fiat money conversations.

Why wouldn't cash become extinct? If you actually look at what is going on, cash is becoming extinct very quickly in fact. There are many countries, even Kenya, where cash is almost obsolete already. It is only a matter of time until cryptocurrencies take over completely.
Activity: 90
December 02, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

Activity: 252
December 02, 2017, 04:58:25 PM
It can not be said whether paper notes will be shown. Because there are some places or areas where the use of paper notes will not stop. Although paper notes change the Sweden governments, the whole world will not do it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 03:49:08 PM
Activity: 248
December 02, 2017, 01:59:46 PM
I don't think cash will be extinct, cash is more trusted and efficient way of transaction, so if countries decide to stop paper currency, it will surely have a negative impact on nation's economy.If countries are gonna opt for a complete digital payment, it is going to take a lot of time to completely get rid of paper currency, so yeah cash becoming extinct? I don't think so ,and even it becomes extinct it'll take a lot of time , I don't see it happening before say around 80 to 100 years more
Activity: 1092
December 02, 2017, 01:48:45 PM
i believe its likely but a of his omentit would not be happen. a number of nations are not progressive and there is many people cannot do an adjusment about this scenario.stm
If enough people do it they will have no other choice but to follow as well, it is similar to what happened to computers, many people at first did not saw the benefits of computers and they refused to use them now someone that has that attitude is probably never going to find a job ever again, at some point people are going to be forced by circumstances to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 02, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
I dont think cash will be extinct even if bitcoin grows bigger in the future, maybe there's a slight possibility but for my personal preference it wont because not all of us here in the world, or i could say not all of us in every country can afford bitcoin because of social problems like internet. Thats why i conclude that there's only a slight chance.
That slight chance is leaning heavily on the impossible. I can't even imagine gat happening. Its can probably for some countries like the us and uk or japan but to say cash would be extinct entirely around the world, that's not happening

Cash is a currency proves existence of the government and their incluence in the world's economy.
If someday, no cash in the world, they will not exist and something or no one manage the world.
There are indeed maximum chances of cash to disappear especially rom the developed countries in the coming years because they are already totally dependent on online banking, plastic money and now on digital currencies especially bitcoin.

Cash will become the sign of past or underdeveloped societies in the coming decade because the way bitcoin is becoming popular, it is a big threat to cash existence.
There is no way to make the existence of cash disappear. We can not use Bitcoin or digital currency or visa/master card without internet, these things all need to have internet to access the server and manage our money. However. with paper money, we do not have that limit.
When was the last time the internet, or even electricity went out for any relevant amount of time? It's just not a viable concern and definitely not a hindrance for the extinction of cash.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 01:51:49 PM
I dont think cash will be extinct even if bitcoin grows bigger in the future, maybe there's a slight possibility but for my personal preference it wont because not all of us here in the world, or i could say not all of us in every country can afford bitcoin because of social problems like internet. Thats why i conclude that there's only a slight chance.
That slight chance is leaning heavily on the impossible. I can't even imagine gat happening. Its can probably for some countries like the us and uk or japan but to say cash would be extinct entirely around the world, that's not happening

Cash is a currency proves existence of the government and their incluence in the world's economy.
If someday, no cash in the world, they will not exist and something or no one manage the world.
There are indeed maximum chances of cash to disappear especially rom the developed countries in the coming years because they are already totally dependent on online banking, plastic money and now on digital currencies especially bitcoin.

Cash will become the sign of past or underdeveloped societies in the coming decade because the way bitcoin is becoming popular, it is a big threat to cash existence.
There is no way to make the existence of cash disappear. We can not use Bitcoin or digital currency or visa/master card without internet, these things all need to have internet to access the server and manage our money. However. with paper money, we do not have that limit.
Activity: 476
November 30, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

The world of full of possibilities so maybe it will happen but there is only small possibility because we can't even sure if all of the people will adapt bitcoin and use it in everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: