Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Vod deserve VIP status? - page 3. (Read 1011 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 16, 2020, 01:08:23 AM
Same answer to the "Donator" question. Tongue Tongue Tongue You deserve a special rank, but not the Donator and VIP rank. Completely up to Theymos what special rank he's going to give you.

Just to be fair, unless you actually donated 10 BTC, then no simply because it doesn't fit the given description[1]. I personally think you deserve a sort of "Contributor" rank though.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
September 16, 2020, 01:08:00 AM
VIP does not match.

I prefer to see the profile: @Vod as below:

@Vod: has tough challenges in fighting for Bpip's site and many sacrifices that he experienced while Bpip was founded.

I think the title for @Vod fits the profile better: (Bpip founder).
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 16, 2020, 01:00:31 AM
No politics - no drama - just the facts.  Theymos' ultimate decision.  Smiley

Ok - Donator was not acceptable to the community. 

I designed bpip.org as a hobby, got hacked, launched officially with ibminer, and the project was saved by suchmoon after my hard drives suffered a design flaw (same as my heart valve ha!).  I spent hundreds of hours in devotion to accountability of users.

People may copy this action or complain about it.   My standing grace is my early adoption, lack of any financial mistrust, and proven love of crypto and this community.

Is my contribution not worth a VIP status?
Pages:
Jump to: