Pages:
Author

Topic: Does world cup Football 2018 not have any effect on crypto market. - page 2. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I hope during world cup football the price of bitcoin will increase. It has been started, but I see no effect. It is a big event of the world. Does it not bring any value to bitcoin.
I have just heard that Bitcoin is using in many hotels at Russia for this World Cup time. You can see full in details here: https://btcmanager.com/bitcoins-promise-of-global-currency-to-be-tested-at-fifa-world-cup-in-june-2018/
Bitcoin is using more, but I have no idea that World Cup can make a huge boost to Bitcoin. That's not what it is.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope during world cup football the price of bitcoin will increase. It has been started, but I see no effect. It is a big event of the world. Does it not bring any value to bitcoin.

Wth? Lol. Why would a sporting event have any connection to the value of bitcoin? Seriously, people are connecting everything to btc's price, from religious traditions to major sporting events.
Activity: 182
The world Cup is of course a Grand and significant event. But only in the history of football. This event cannot affect the cryptocurrency market and the market of all other currencies too. Maybe this will affect the raising of the authority of the crypto currency but not the price of the crypto currency. We all know some factors that determine the value of the cryptocurrency and the championship here has no influence.

Man I have no idea what any of this means.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The world Cup is of course a Grand and significant event. But only in the history of football. This event cannot affect the cryptocurrency market and the market of all other currencies too. Maybe this will affect the raising of the authority of the crypto currency but not the price of the crypto currency. We all know some factors that determine the value of the cryptocurrency and the championship here has no influence.
Activity: 84
Before the fifa world cup 2018 took place I thought the cryptocurrency market would be less bleak but on the contrary I see nothing changed. bitcoin prices are not rising, some altcoin prices drop. I am very disappointed
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
World cup probably doesn't have any impact on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Why are you always asking such question when there is a big event happening? There are many websites which allows you to bet using cryptocurrencies so I doubt that investors are cashing out in order to bet on football matches using fiat. Fiat betting websites might be more reliable but there are also some trustful crypto ones.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
unless there will be a direct marketing towards btc in world cup than it can affect the price but if we just wait an hope it will have an effect in my opinion it won`t effect
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
which is sure to the world cup this time, the crypto turmoil in the field of football betting very lively until the final party later, and russia can be said to be a very open country with crypto. the bitcoin market while down is probably the influence of the world cup, but nobody knows, if bitcoin will rise in the final party later. all can happen, nothing is impossible!
Activity: 49
I agree with the other users, world cup don't have effect on crypto market. Perhaps if BTC had been sponsored, for example in the field banners, there would have been a positive effect.
Activity: 112
I do not think that the World Cup will have any impact on the change in the bitcoin rate.  Now, if it were possible to pay for housing or buy tickets for bitcoin, then yes, I think he would have grown.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
There is definitely not any co-relation between FIFA and bitcoin price action.
FIFA do boost the betting platform. Sports betting isn't legal in many countries. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, thus, pave a way for people to get involved in sports betting anonymously. According to me, cryptocurrencies have a huge marketplace in betting ecosystem. But I don't think that this is going to bring any price appreciation in a $300 Billion market. Betting might constitute only a few millions which would be less than a 1%.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Been giving this a lot of thought lately and also was curious about the correlation of the World Cup and Bitcoin transaction fees.
It seems that, at least for the past few days, that transaction fees have been much higher just before and even during World Cup matches.
While this is possibly a random coincidence, I still think it's awfully ironic to say the least.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
To be honest i can't see any reason world cup effects bitcoin prices neither up nor down. People just watching football, that's all about world cup.

There's no connections between this world cup and crypto, there will be one day on future when we start to see crypto commercials and crypto advertising on stadium's. It's not cheap to advertise company on world cup, or to be one of official sponsors, some crypto company or some coin will start to invest money in that sector eventually.
Now world cup is for people to watch football and bet on it, big money is in that but fiat money. One day crypto will get into it, but that will not happen this year.

Everything can be connected to cryptocurrency, but the problem is no one links their company as an sponsor on the game to say to the world that crypto is real and it does exist even in sports too.

As for example the company of ETH applied as a sponsor in the world cup, it will be publish on the articles about it and people will know about ETH and it will link to crypto, but since no one have ever done it I don't see any connection as well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The World Cup in Russia can not have a significant impact on the crypto currency. Russia, this is not the country where the crypto currency is used massively. If they make some purchases in bitcoin or another crypto currency, this will not affect its course in any way. Therefore, the expectations of some people for the growth of the crypto currency in this period could not be justified. Russia is not so friendly to the crypto-currency country, so that this could happen. Now, if such a sporting event were held in Japan, it may very well be that the bitcoin rate has slightly increased, and it is unlikely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Football has nothing to do with bitcoin unless payments during World Cup 2018 are made using BTC.
If this happened we could predict the rapid grow of bitcoin price as the world football championship could be a great advertising space to promote cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
The answer is NO, at least it has been passed.
even if there is a slight effect for a crypto market, it is just an "after" effect. The "actual" effect has been passed a long time ago (at least 6 or more months ago). Remember pals, this event is held every 4 years with the exact plan date, WC needs a huge preparation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

World cup 2018 has been running for 2 days but bitcoin price just does not increase and even continue to follow the market trend that is experiencing bearish. Of this continuing decline is exploited by ball gamblers who use bitcoin in stakes so they can save on the bitcoin they use to follow gambling. Events like the 2018 world cup will not have a big effect on price movements if investors do not start to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
There is a indirect connection  between Bitcoin and World Cup. People are betting and the most convenient method of payment to the site even if it is having fiat is cryptocurrency. I xan say this because many of my friends have started enquiring about Bitcoin and how to use it.
So it is educating more people and who knows in future it might make them invest or buy more other than gambling.
Activity: 196
I don't think there can a single connection between bitcoin and fifa world cup there will be one day on future when we start to see crypto commercials and crypto advertising on stadium's. It's not cheap to advertise company on world cup, or to be one of official sponsors, some crypto company or some coin will start to invest money in that sector eventually.
Now world cup is for people to watch football and bet on it, big money is in that but fiat money. Sooner crypto will get into it.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Why in the world would the World cup affect Bitcoin or any crypto or fiat currency? The only thing I could see happening in the crypto market would be that Bitcoin is probably being used more on betting sites, but that doesn't really affect the price, other than that I don't see a connection.
Pages:
Jump to: