Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge coin is good or bad for investment ? - page 4. (Read 8041 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
i think doge coin is really good for investing in long time this coin not good for day trader maybe need for 5 month or 1 year for geting alot profit from this coin.
Dogecoin for transfers or investments are good choice. I have seen a lot of altcoins that are also looking good but they are not the same as dogecoin. A coin that's made fully for entertainment and fun but found out one of the most effective and cheapest coin for transfer.

28 satoshi's for now, I've seen it 91 sats so people who have sold at the top can start buying again at the dip. Like with your strategy, hold until the price reaches double or more next few months.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
i think doge coin is really good for investing in long time this coin not good for day trader maybe need for 5 month or 1 year for geting alot profit from this coin.
Activity: 359
doge coins are very good for future investment and the price is cheap but when it doesn't fall very badly and always gets back up, doge is very good in active development and can enter the binance exchange which causes the value of the doge to grow to 2x.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Dogecoin has pumped up to 100 shares, but will it happen again?  if I personally better buy and invest in other coins than dogecoin.  There are still many other coins that are better and have better potential, don't waste time with HOLD Dogecoin.

Dogecoin is an old coin and has been around for a long time, so Doge no longer a good choice to invest because I believe this coin will soon decrease more and the development team of dogecoin has stopped working so it will be difficult to make a profit . Instead of investing in Dogecoin, you should look for a coin that people care more about and have a clear development
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
People are using it as an alternative blockchain to get cheap fees and i never heard any big person that declares if he was already invested his money to the doge. When there was no evena  big name using it as an investment and why we must do that? this coin is not suitable to be our investment because investment needs active development to attract the demand and drive the price to go up.
I often hear that dogecoin is used for shipping because it has a small fee, and that is the reality. Dogecoin is a pretty good coin, and some people have invested with it. besides that the price of dogecoin is quite cheap. maybe it will be a good investment when you can make good use of it.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
People are using it as an alternative blockchain to get cheap fees and i never heard any big person that declares if he was already invested his money to the doge. When there was no evena  big name using it as an investment and why we must do that? this coin is not suitable to be our investment because investment needs active development to attract the demand and drive the price to go up.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
Dogecoin has pumped up to 100 shares, but will it happen again?  if I personally better buy and invest in other coins than dogecoin.  There are still many other coins that are better and have better potential, don't waste time with HOLD Dogecoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Dogecoin is not a coin to invest, dogecoin is created just for pleasure like gambling, the price of dogecoin will always be low, it will never be high because the total supply is very large

Say what you guys all want to say about dogecoin,,, but it has served me well over the years. I got all of my initial dogecoin because of friendly people who wanted to help me learn about crypto. They sent me a huge tip and I held on to most of it. Then later, I got some more and when dogecoin hit 100 satoshi I sold all of the ones I bought and made 3x. Guess what happened, Doge went down again I bought it again, and it went back to 100. It is down now so I am getting more. 100 satoshi is always going to be Dogecoin's aim.

Just because it happened before doesn't mean it will happen again.  There is a very real chance that dogecoin will never return to 100 satoshis, many altcoins will die out.  I'm not an investor in doge because it is still considered a joke and there is no future development on it.

That's my mindset as well. Not that it can't still be profitable, and who knows, maybe it will hit 100 again. But I wouldn't count on it just because it happened in the past. Something folks have probably noticed is that the swings are becoming tighter (like the last Binance bounce) ... very possible doge will go up but I wouldn't count on it to do the 2-3x thing again. And there is no saying that current doge levels are the bottom either...

I have a very small amount, mostly just for fun, and have used it to transfer funds between exchanges (when they have crazy high fees). But it's pretty difficult to consider it for a serious investment.
Activity: 448
Investment ? NOT ! Doge is not a coin that was created to invest, doge was created only for a mere entertainment not more, even if you intend to invest there I am sure you will not get a good profit
Doge is not a coin that was created for investment, and as you say this coin is just mere entertainment.  But in reality, many people hold this coin and expect the price to go up to double to make a profit.  In my opinion this Dogecoin is worth buying.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Investment ? NOT ! Doge is not a coin that was created to invest, doge was created only for a mere entertainment not more, even if you intend to invest there I am sure you will not get a good profit
Many times doge have been pumped to more than 100 sats and i believe if there are lot of people who become rich when that happened. Created for entertaiment only or not, DOGE still alive until now since 2013 and on the top 30 coin too.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
If you say it was created for an entertainment purpose, it is really an excessive thing, what you say should talk about dogecoin can only be an outdated currency, and this obsolescence always comes with a slow and low level of development. And as you say, continuing to invest in it is not good, it is no longer worth investing, we should only consider it to be a stable coin, convert to reduce costs when we transfer a relatively large amount
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
doge coins that are quite old and popular, but I don't consider dogecoin for long-term investment so I think doge is suitable for short-term trading because doge is quite stable and takes a long time to pump.
Dogecoin coin is now no longer of great interest for whales and most of this coin only increases when there is new exchange-related news. I have observed the volatility of this coin over the past 1 year and concluded that this coin is not worth the investment. I personally advise people to stay away from this coin and should not invest again because it does not help you in the future
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
doge coins that are quite old and popular, but I don't consider dogecoin for long-term investment so I think doge is suitable for short-term trading because doge is quite stable and takes a long time to pump.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
I do not recommend investing in doge. but, I know that doge is also a coin that has survived until now, and the price has also been pumped several times. however, doge looks so exciting to grow, but I'm not very interested.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

Obviously it is a mature coin which was formed long time ago, dont think that you can earn a lot of money on DOGE, it is a huge cap coin, so no multiple growth will be. It is a good coin for comfortable sitting in it, i mean that volatility is not too big.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
For now it seems like investing in dogecoin is not the right time because the movement is slow and the possibility is still going to fall again from the current price, try to look at other altcoins that have more potential to rise in the coming months.
Dogecoin is taking time to increase much better to invest in other coins which offer a profit. True, it’s movement in the market is not good if expecting a profit it takes time. Invest on those coin that has a good project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Dogecoin is not a coin to invest, dogecoin is created just for pleasure like gambling, the price of dogecoin will always be low, it will never be high because the total supply is very large

Say what you guys all want to say about dogecoin,,, but it has served me well over the years. I got all of my initial dogecoin because of friendly people who wanted to help me learn about crypto. They sent me a huge tip and I held on to most of it. Then later, I got some more and when dogecoin hit 100 satoshi I sold all of the ones I bought and made 3x. Guess what happened, Doge went down again I bought it again, and it went back to 100. It is down now so I am getting more. 100 satoshi is always going to be Dogecoin's aim.

Just because it happened before doesn't mean it will happen again.  There is a very real chance that dogecoin will never return to 100 satoshis, many altcoins will die out.  I'm not an investor in doge because it is still considered a joke and there is no future development on it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
For now it seems like investing in dogecoin is not the right time because the movement is slow and the possibility is still going to fall again from the current price, try to look at other altcoins that have more potential to rise in the coming months.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Pages:
Jump to: