Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge coin is good or bad for investment ? - page 7. (Read 8041 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

Doge coin is a good coin and one of the most potentially to stay stronger as popular coin at coin market cap but is difficult to predict if their price can back again into their last price high. So learn well before to decide for your good, for me doge coin is for long term hold.
doge coin is now held by many people, the potential of popular dogecoin is very high. but now for dogecoin to have a high price I think it is unpredictable it will take a long time to have a profit from doge, and maybe a doge for long-term investment is very reasonable
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
In the last weeks I have come to realize that it is a good investment. it does not matter if it has real world use cases, it has something much better - real world exposure , there are several celebrities which often directly or indirectly contribute to huge exposure fot this jokecoin and helps it to get investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I heard that Dogecoin now has a new home, namely binance. if indeed binance is one of the true real exchanges, maybe dogecoin will become one of the important coins now because it will experience an increase in prices.
Binance is only really useful and makes the price of the coin pump strong for new coins.
For Dogecoin, they really need to make breakthroughs to make the value of the business go higher. such as upgrading technology, community, cooperating with larger partners to expand liquidity.
Dogecoin is really one of the great alts with very cheap and fast transaction fees, it should take advantage of this to be more competitive instead of being stable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
If a coin like doge coin will no value at all can list on binance and can have a market cap of over 425 million, then I am sure as hell that HST decision token with a market cap of under $2 million is worth far more and will be the next coin to list on binance. 
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't know, yesterday the development of the price is quite good. however, I do not recommend doge to be a long-term investment tool. well, but that's just speculation. for now, I choose ETH compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

Doge coin is a good coin and one of the most potentially to stay stronger as popular coin at coin market cap but is difficult to predict if their price can back again into their last price high. So learn well before to decide for your good, for me doge coin is for long term hold.
This coin is very old, I have been trading on this coin since I first joined in 2013, the price goes up and down, which means it is still suitable and profitable for trading and holding, although the potential is not too big like another new altcoin, but doge is still worth to buying
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
i think for now this coin is a good investment for short term, it was just listed in binance and yesterday it was up by 40% i think.. now its down by -4% so its the best time to buy for this coin
Activity: 401
I am sure this doge coin in this year to invest is very good and if you own or buy these coins I think you will get extraordinary benefits, the first you have to be patient when prices go down and when prices go up you should sell.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

Dogecoin is good for investment especially if you have long term investments plan. Many investors that invest in many of the coins we have now have five to ten years plan before thinking of selling. However, if you are looking for quick gained then focus on Bitcoin and ethereum that has given good return to investors this year.
With strong barriers is much better to invest with bitcoin and Ethereum if you are thinking with much quicker results but if you have good spare money then thinking of this as part of your longer investment can bring good outcome.

It's good to buy then set your target sell value and leave for a while, wait till your target being hit by the trend.

Your talking about short term goals mate  . not all people prerfer short term but some people like me prefer to go long term so i basically buy coins that are slow moving but eth is also applicable to this though the price of ethers is a bit expensive so i think doge coin is the best fit for this  plan   .  doge coins right now is still freaking cheap and dogecoin is also popular and indemand , so there is always a time that dogecoin can pump in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Dogecoin is good for investment especially if you have long term investments plan. Many investors that invest in many of the coins we have now have five to ten years plan before thinking of selling. However, if you are looking for quick gained then focus on Bitcoin and ethereum that has given good return to investors this year.
With strong barriers is much better to invest with bitcoin and Ethereum if you are thinking with much quicker results but if you have good spare money then thinking of this as part of your longer investment can bring good outcome.

It's good to buy then set your target sell value and leave for a while, wait till your target being hit by the trend.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
I heard that Dogecoin now has a new home, namely binance. if indeed binance is one of the true real exchanges, maybe dogecoin will become one of the important coins now because it will experience an increase in prices.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

You are plagiarsm your own post by post in on other thread. You could get banned for it just let you know. Don't need to make it too long post, just what are you trying to say on here? Dogecoin price will not be excess XRP (so the price is lower than $0.38?)

To those who bought doge some days ago, congrats for 40% profit if you have sold it yesterday when it listed on Binance
Activity: 56
Merit: 5

...'

look if you ask where it will go you far away from the ball park in this game and will probably never will make it big in this game, and i know my shit man/

simple equation that kids know

supply coins x price per coin = market cap

XRP == 100B supply x 0.38 price coin = 17B market cap --------->> now you want to know what it takes to hit 10 usd per coin for xrp(time,demand)
XRP == 100B supply x 10 usd price per coin = 1000B market cap---------->> which mean in order for xrp hit 10 usd per coin its need to have market cap of  ...

do you get it to jump from 17B market cap to 1000B(1 trillion) market cap alone and everything is relative in this game its mean if xrp will have 1000B market cap alone then bitcoin and litecoin and ethereum each one will have market cap of trillions not trillion which lead to the fact the all market cap will be around 30-40 trillion.....do you really think xrp will get there....no! why??? because people more and more educated in this space and stay away from huge supply coinss

now doge coin have supply of 120B coins which are much more then XRP ...go and play with the equation...

HELL ALL THIS FOURM AND NO BODY CAN EXPLAIN THIS SIMPLE SHIT WHAT IS GOING IN THIS PLACE, NOOBS LOST HERE UNTIL THEY GET TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE....YOU KNOW PEOPLE WAS STUCK WITH XRP AROUND 8 YEARS HHHH
Activity: 504
I always invest only in those coins that have a real interest in society.  The society will be interested only in those projects that are not only beneficial, but can actually be used at certain points.  In any case, if you choose, then this coin is even more than an investment.
Dodge is only a coin that keeps afloat, thanks to the hyip that speculators create around it. It is beneficial for them, so we see this behavior of the price of a coin. But in the end you can guess how the story ends with this coin. It can simply disappear, because of its uselessness.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I always invest only in those coins that have a real interest in society.  The society will be interested only in those projects that are not only beneficial, but can actually be used at certain points.  In any case, if you choose, then this coin is even more than an investment.
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
In my opinion, better to invest in other coins such as ethereum, EOS or BNB. Hold it for long term and sell it when the price is high and it will definitely give you good return rather than dogecoin.

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

Doge coin is one great coin specially in gambling section since this is cheaper and easy to be use compared to others so I guess you must not doubt investing in this one good coin
Though better take a precaution by not ingestion huge and diversify you money for safe and better investing

Right, doge is one good coin too. Doge in my opinion is safer because the volatility is not too high like bitcoin which can go up and down so fast it is safer to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Yes, you can because really  the price of doge is very low at this time. But suddenly pumped today because binance announced that doge will be listed on binance.  So this is also good points to invest in doge. And I think if you want to invest in doge you should make it for long term investment that will be better in my opinion. Thanks  
Pages:
Jump to: