Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE reaches 30sats! Do you think it could go higher now? - page 6. (Read 846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
I will now move the thread to Alternate cryptocurrencies > Speculation (Altcoins) because I think it's a more suitable place for this topic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
This is a temporary increase, soon the price will sink to the previous value. While the revs will not increase the price to grow with it. And Doge has already outlived its usefulness, although it is profitable to transfer tokens from exchange to exchange through it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
DOGE is at 31 sats now. So it's still increasing... and I don't see big sell orders in the order book.

But I see big orders on Binance worth of 23BTC, we can not measure the trend by using Dogecoin alone because Dogecoin always moved out of our expectation. It can not be used as one of the signals since the price is quite stable compared to other alternative coins.
the price could go higher from this point or go back to its price before, but no matter what happens holding Dogecoin is better than holding anything else except Bitcoin. Because It has a potential to get pumped while everything else gets dumped.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
My goal for Doge is 50 sats. The price is growing steadily, so when my goal will be achieved no problem, a month or two... 2x profit will be mine.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
these things aren't bull runs, they are pumps due to some sort of hype (being listed on some exchange in this case) and because of that it is impossible to predict whether the pump can go on any longer because a pump by nature is an unpredictable trend.

if it is already listed on that new exchange the pump should be considered already over but if it is not yet listed and considering the fact that this rise was only about 10% (from 28 to 31 satoshi) it could get pumped more.
DOGE is at 31 sats now. So it's still increasing... and I don't see big sell orders in the order book.

Currently there are 30 DOGE sats in other exchanges, but in 5 hours to be listed on BitMax, I know that if a new coin enters the BitMax exchange, it will be pumped no later than 2 days after it is normal again, but if DOGE I am sure there will be pumping to 33 sats on BitMax.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
DOGE has never started so slow before, it always moons crazy, so maybe that is bull trap. But who knows.
And no! DOGE is great! DOGE is never shitcoin.
doge growth is slow but it is a good coin used for investment. but unfortunately I have not done much analysis for the development of doge at this time. but if you want to invest in a doge then just do it if you are sure that the doge will develop for some time to come
legendary
these things aren't bull runs, they are pumps due to some sort of hype (being listed on some exchange in this case) and because of that it is impossible to predict whether the pump can go on any longer because a pump by nature is an unpredictable trend.

if it is already listed on that new exchange the pump should be considered already over but if it is not yet listed and considering the fact that this rise was only about 10% (from 28 to 31 satoshi) it could get pumped more.
DOGE is at 31 sats now. So it's still increasing... and I don't see big sell orders in the order book. So it seems to be a trend, not an artificial pump.
Activity: 1570
Merit: 356
DOGE has never started so slow before, it always moons crazy, so maybe that is bull trap. But who knows.
And no! DOGE is great! DOGE is never shitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I don't think wherever doge coin is listed really matters, it was made as a massive joke and now somehow has a pretty decent market and following for the coin - the exchanges aren't going to do much, it just lacks real investors and a purpose.

This actually got me thinking, I wonder how long it'll take for the market to crash, will it ever crash as well?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

legendary
Following its listing on BitMax, DOGE has reached the 30sats mark.
Does not matter. Doge is a shitcoin made out of memes and their popularity. Getting listed we often see assets rising in value but it can be for other reasons too, like bagholders pumping the small cap shills to promote the coin and create a fake buying pressure so some other idiots are drawn to it.

Do you think it's the beginning of a bull run or it will go down now?
In the long term it will remain low and stagnant at lower levels, because DOGE does not have any use case of its own and has zero value altogether. But seeing the market manipulated by bagholders you can expect both to happen.
I was expecting serious answers, not this kind of troll. We can say exactly the same thing for all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, so I don't understand your point.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Following its listing on BitMax, DOGE has reached the 30sats mark.
Does not matter. Doge is a shitcoin made out of memes and their popularity. Getting listed we often see assets rising in value but it can be for other reasons too, like bagholders pumping the small cap shills to promote the coin and create a fake buying pressure so some other idiots are drawn to it.

Do you think it's the beginning of a bull run or it will go down now?
In the long term it will remain low and stagnant at lower levels, because DOGE does not have any use case of its own and has zero value altogether. But seeing the market manipulated by bagholders you can expect both to happen.
legendary
Following its listing on BitMax, DOGE has reached the 30sats mark. Do you think it's the beginning of a bull run or it will go down now?
Pages:
Jump to: