Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December. - page 12. (Read 21848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
November 24, 2017, 07:40:30 PM
$1, no, not anytime soon - but $0.10 sure thing. XRP is 0.2$, has got the same number of coins in circulation, and is not even a real crypto

DOGE is one of the few coins that can easily go up 1000% just by going back to the old DOGE/BTC levels  Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 24, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
It's not that i dont like Doge, but 1 usd is waaay too unrealistic Smiley

I find it useful more often than not, mostly to avoid massive BTC fees (send doge/sell them for btc) and it has been worth it.

For Doge to reach 1 usd per coin, something extraordinary has to happen. As mentioned several times, the market cap it would achieve at that price makes it very hard to believe.

Though, in crypto, you never really know... and with all the new money flooding in, the "joke" might get revitalized Smiley
Who knows, maybe in 10-20 years when Bitcoin is way over $1 million. Tongue

lol , i dont think it will happen, btc is too expansive already now
Bitcoin is dirt cheap right now, if you take all facts into account.

I highly recommend you to study the stock market, the size of the remittance market, and the global monetary supply in general.

$8000 isn't even a wet fart in the grand scheme of things.

explain ?
Bitcoin is more or less a tether to the altcoin market, it's basically the base denominator for all cryptos. Considering that the blockchain is increasingly used for investments and capital collection Bitcoin could easily become as large or even larger than the stock market, which was something around 20 trillion USD in size.
If it's used as a currency it could be anywhere from 1 to 10% or more of the ForEx market, which would also put Bitcoin at a million. If it's used as a store of value, it could become as big as or bigger than Gold, which is also several trillions in size.
A combination of these factors as well as global economic growth could easily see Bitcoin's price to be well over 1 million USD. Even a joke like Facebook that only pumps out ads is worth $600~800 billion.

But whatever price it reaches, $8000 per coin and a ~$100 billion market cap aren't even the dust left behind by peanuts.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:40:12 AM
Dogecoin can maybe rise up to 1 dollar, but it will surely needs to have a lot of support and many big investments done on it. If you ask people about dogecoin they would think that its a joke.

It actually has no future but its for me a pump and dump coin mostly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 24, 2017, 11:31:28 AM

I find it useful more often than not, mostly to avoid massive BTC fees (send doge/sell them for btc) and it has been worth it.

For Doge to reach 1 usd per coin, something extraordinary has to happen. As mentioned several times, the market cap it would achieve at that price makes it very hard to believe.

Though, in crypto, you never really know... and with all the new money flooding in, the "joke" might get revitalized Smiley

I highly recommend you to study the stock market, the size of the remittance market, and the global monetary supply in general.

explain ?
November 24, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
DOGE has such a huge community. I think with the support of the Jamaican bobsled Team and NASCAR race car we can win more people around the world
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 09:06:39 AM
Dogecoin can never go to 1 dollar because this coin is not like bitcoin its was originally made for jokes. Like a memecoin and now the time has come for dogecoin.

Everyone is currently leaving this coin because it got pumped  up a bit.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:02:59 AM
Attention ! The winner who invested in Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December.

Grin

Man, this coin doesn't offer anything interesting and its almost already death Cheesy Don't spread the roumors because some Newbies may believe you  Lips sealed
it will never reach 1$ but it offer low fes and fast transaction
1$ and this is the nice joke as you can see now! Dogecoin switch to become dog toy. So said to be true.
But it's because Dogecoin have nothing special than a coin created from a joke

Dreams and the real things are differs from each other just happened in dogecoin's situation. Doge has no future and people should understand this before they get fooled by dogecoin's hype. My personal comment on this issue.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 24, 2017, 09:01:21 AM
Attention ! The winner who invested in Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December.

Grin

Man, this coin doesn't offer anything interesting and its almost already death Cheesy Don't spread the roumors because some Newbies may believe you  Lips sealed
it will never reach 1$ but it offer low fes and fast transaction
1$ and this is the nice joke as you can see now! Dogecoin switch to become dog toy. So said to be true.
But it's because Dogecoin have nothing special than a coin created from a joke
November 24, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

Activity: 560
November 24, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
The thread should be renamed -"Dogecoin.2018 will be 1$ in December."  Grin More chances to see in one year if cryptomarket will explode ×100
November 23, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 23, 2017, 12:56:07 PM
Joke or not, it still continue to grow up! 28 satochis now!
It is pump and dump coin. Always the same story, it drops under i don't know, 20 satoshi and someone start to pump it.
Then you read on forum how it is good to buy doge because it was under 20 satoshi and now it is up for 50% and people start buying it and they create bubble. Then whale who started pump in first place sells his coins, people start panicking and bubble pops.
Same story every time.  Grin
November 23, 2017, 12:25:58 PM
Since everything is possible with crypto i keep a little on side for that target  Grin

lol , dont dream awake 
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 23, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

Activity: 178
November 23, 2017, 11:21:27 AM
Since everything is possible with crypto i keep a little on side for that target  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 11:19:42 AM
Joke or not, it still continue to grow up! 28 satochis now!
November 23, 2017, 11:16:33 AM
I think that dogecoin will not reach 1 dollar maybe 1 cent but that would require a lot of support and a lot of investment. After that i know that people will sell it as fast as they can.

Dogecoin has not a good project for the future and some people think that its a joke coin.

it is a joke coin , its a meme coin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 11:07:09 AM
I think that dogecoin will not reach 1 dollar maybe 1 cent but that would require a lot of support and a lot of investment. After that i know that people will sell it as fast as they can.

Dogecoin has not a good project for the future and some people think that its a joke coin.
Activity: 504
November 23, 2017, 10:23:21 AM
In my opinion 1 dollar for DogeCoin is impossible and we will never see it. I have no idea why those last times some people are telling that DogeCoin will have a huge up, and maybe it will, but it will never reach 1 dollar...
The supply is too high for that, noone would buy a coin like this at this price, even 10 cent would be too much I guess.

I agree with you. Something fantastic must happen that Dogecoin could grow to at least $ 1. I do not see the growth prospects for this coin and do not see it as an investment for the future.

Pages:
Jump to: