Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December. - page 9. (Read 21848 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 09, 2017, 12:41:05 PM
Stop making me laugh. Dogecoin is a meme coin and never be $1. But hey, its crypto anything is possible now.
You're a meme.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
December 08, 2017, 06:31:14 PM
less than 25 days before doge hit 4$ trust me, buy !!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 08, 2017, 06:17:51 PM
is this the stupidest prediction in the history of history? even someone who can't read or count could figure out this was never gonna happen in a million parallel universes.

doge holders should be pretty damn pleased with the existing price and market cap. it's still impressive.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 06:14:25 PM
Dogecoin is pumped 5 to 6 times a year. But then comes back to the old price again, this happens once every year absolutely. I find Dogecoin's rumors of a dollar to be funny.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
Now the price of the coin is 0.0028 dollars. In order for the coin to reach the price of 1 dollar, something very important for this coin should happen. But I did not hear the good news about the coin. Therefore, I do not believe that the price can rise so much
Unless Bitcoin goes up to a million dollars each while Dogecoin holders keep their coins in their wallets then it will happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:05:15 PM
Now the price of the coin is 0.0028 dollars. In order for the coin to reach the price of 1 dollar, something very important for this coin should happen. But I did not hear the good news about the coin. Therefore, I do not believe that the price can rise so much
Activity: 84
December 07, 2017, 04:57:54 PM
No one can tell what will be the future of dogecoin Smiley

BITCOIN STARTING VALUE is 1$

No one can tell what the Future Maybe some but nobody can knows

Don't ever judge quickly if someone says like this

...LMAO don't be too quick to judge?

This coin was made to be a meme coin. Sure it offers lower fees and minimal improvements to BTC, but at the end of the day. It's still a shit coin. It's not going to be used in the masses and there's no way it will be implemented to anything important. It was a joke coin and people are either day trading it for quick gains or holding on to it for fun. No way in hell this shitcoin ever reaches close to $1

WTF So your a God that telling what the future is? O Common Dude nobody can tell what the future is Smiley Can you says to us what will be future? can you predict what will be the next comment on this thread? if you can predict what will be next comment on this thread I salute you and I will not debate what the FUTURES meaning

Yeah. I'm the threads next comment. Go ahead and salute me, any other challenges for me?

Never said I can tell the future kid. Do some actual research and you'll know how ridiculous $1 per DOGE is.
Activity: 316
December 07, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

This coin was made to be a meme coin. Sure it offers lower fees and minimal improvements to BTC, but at the end of the day. It's still a shit coin. It's not going to be used in the masses and there's no way it will be implemented to anything important. It was a joke coin and people are either day trading it for quick gains or holding on to it for fun. No way in hell this shitcoin ever reaches close to $1

WTF So your a God that telling what the future is? O Common Dude nobody can tell what the future is Smiley Can you says to us what will be future? can you predict what will be the next comment on this thread? if you can predict what will be next comment on this thread I salute you and I will not debate what the FUTURES meaning
Activity: 84
December 07, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 07, 2017, 04:10:30 PM
Haha. If this happens in December 2017, then I'll eat my dick) This coin will never become so expensive, because it's just a joke. Nothing can change this situation now
Activity: 316
December 07, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 11:26:17 AM
its impossible dogecoin can go $1 this december new year is coming and that kind of price is hard to get in the market for those who holding so much dogecoin goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
December 07, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
Doge will pump for sure but not to 1 dollar, this is just impossible.  Even in crypto, if doge will be 1 USD then you will know that this bubble will soon end and now it is time to sell everything and not looking back  Cheesy
Haha - I worked out a while back that for DOGE to be worth 1$ its market cap would need to be larger than the entire GDP of Egypt
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 08:00:30 AM
Doge will pump for sure but not to 1 dollar, this is just impossible.  Even in crypto, if doge will be 1 USD then you will know that this bubble will soon end and now it is time to sell everything and not looking back  Cheesy
legendary
December 07, 2017, 07:18:46 AM
Happy Birthday DOGE

DOGE is 4 years old today - first block was generated on: 2013-12-07 19:55:27 (Pacific Time)
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 05:45:01 PM
hmm, I think I have some DOGE lying around somewhere or other. Must try to find it.

You motivated me to find my old wallet where I collected DOGE from freedoge.co.in faucet Cheesy I found 11k DOGE on it!
If the price willl hit $1 - It should be enough for a few beers Cheesy
Thanks DOGE! Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
December 06, 2017, 04:39:50 PM
hmm, I think I have some DOGE lying around somewhere or other. Must try to find it.
legendary
December 06, 2017, 03:27:56 PM
Attention ! The winner who invested in Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December.

And your " Sure " information is one big lie. Dogecoin is dead just as before. I hope nobody was baited with this bored joke

I'm pretty confident that DOGE won't ever hit 1USD - I think there will be a rise coming up to 16th Feb 2018 when the Chinese Year of the Dog begins - there will be plenty of speculation riding on that. I've certainly bought a few...

and I bought ))

I feel like now is a good time to stock up - I also think the price will not go less than 16 sat again until after Feb 2018. I guess time will see. I've been gradually buying all year.
Activity: 94
December 06, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

And your " Sure " information is one big lie. Dogecoin is dead just as before. I hope nobody was baited with this bored joke

I'm pretty confident that DOGE won't ever hit 1USD - I think there will be a rise coming up to 16th Feb 2018 when the Chinese Year of the Dog begins - there will be plenty of speculation riding on that. I've certainly bought a few...

and I bought ))
legendary
December 06, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: