Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December. - page 3. (Read 21848 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Attention ! The winner who invested in Dogecoin. 2017 will be $ 1 in December.

NUTS!!! This Doggycoin is still kicking man. I thought this coin was already dumped since this was just all for fun. If it will become $1 during the recovery period, OMG! Well, even the dead coins are being resurrected during the bullish. But I have read many news about this coin recently that it wa already dumped by its developer. I don't know how true is that news.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Most likely, Dogecoin will grow in the future, and will grow slowly, with an increase in the total market capitalization, and the more they bury this coin, the more confident in its growth, respectively, keep it. Of course a lot of x's it'll never grow but the X10 is even capable of.

Dogecoin has not been further developed since several years, so why should it grow?
Doge is a typical pump and dump coin, sometimes the price will spike without an obvious reason and than will fall back down to its "regular" price.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Most likely, Dogecoin will grow in the future, and will grow slowly, with an increase in the total market capitalization, and the more they bury this coin, the more confident in its growth, respectively, keep it. Of course a lot of x's it'll never grow but the X10 is even capable of.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Dogecoin though the coin is not serious but it has very cheap and fast transactions! Therefore, it is advantageous to have it as a transport coin between exchanges!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Is this a joke? It is impossible to regard this as a serious investment advice. Beginners, in no case do not invest in this crypto currency.

some believe Jesus, some believe Doge @ 1$ Cheesy

I wonder whether people really believe that such a coin can reach such a high price at all. It seems to me that this is just a joke. We must clearly understand that this project will not yield a very big profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Is this a joke? It is impossible to regard this as a serious investment advice. Beginners, in no case do not invest in this crypto currency.

some believe Jesus, some believe Doge @ 1$ Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
There is no way dogecoin will be $1. Doge coi  death already. No inovation and upgrade from developer while every day there is new coin from ico or from mi ing which has many features. Doge it self is the hype and only pump and dump coin. Thats all what i know about doge coin. Correct me if im wrong

It is not dead however it won't reach 1$.
Coin is pretty old and I don't think it needs active development.
It's meme coin, it is good for sending tips because it is cheap and it has low fees I don't see any other use for doge.
Activity: 42
There is no way dogecoin will be $1. Doge coi  death already. No inovation and upgrade from developer while every day there is new coin from ico or from mi ing which has many features. Doge it self is the hype and only pump and dump coin. Thats all what i know about doge coin. Correct me if im wrong
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Spare me that nonsense. Look at the name of this coin and make a conclusion. I believe that this coin is of no value.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Doge is the only coin that was left by the train. I started 2015 and claiming dogecoin from different faucets  and until now it cant even go to 0.1$.
copper member
Activity: 84
One $ is not really possible ! but it could reach to 250 sat soon Doge's coin has good community and it can be rise 200-250 sat soon
Happy Trading

0.3 cent doesn't seem like 1$, frankly speaking dogecoin is slow. We hope devs will make updates soon, until then Dogethereum with smartcontracts and fast network has much higher chances
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is a 100% save investement because a random guy on the internet cant be wrong.

lol what a savage with sarcasm to such scammy posts ..
a coin with almost unlimited supply and serve a purpose of meme coin , its not going to be $1 in this year 100% sure .
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
One $ is not really possible ! but it could reach to 250 sat soon Doge's coin has good community and it can be rise 200-250 sat soon
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I am not quite sure if it can pull itself out of the altcoin lowest anytime soon. Many factors can boost its value but I don't think it will reach one dollar. Reality of it is that it can reach maybe a few more that what it is now but as long as all altcoins are tied to bitcoin then there is no chance of their markets becoming  independent of the  said coin.
Activity: 128
I do not think doge coin can cross 1$ in the future. It is only shit coin and PnD coin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
$1 for doge? It is just too much imo, I do not even think it will be $0.1 in the next sew years. Of course I'll be happy if doge can reach that price because I'm holding few millions of dogecoin. If it can be $1 then I will be a millionaire for sure as well as many other people.
Lets dreaming about it as dreaming is a free cost.  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
In my opinion doge doesn't have a future.It was created for fun without a real project
Activity: 79
Well it is the Chinese year of the dog now but I dunno...  Wink

$1 is quite an increase for Doge from what it is right now...
Activity: 107
Sound like joke, I can't imagine what must be happen for that unbelievable rally, although not the worst coin on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: