Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin is the new Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1470 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
August 07, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
Why do i think Dogecoin can defeat BTC? it is not possible and nonsense with an altcoin that have no value at all and no use in real life, even until today, dogecoin is seem like a joke of developers to the world, created Dogecoin and left on its own, i totally disagree with the idea Dogecoin can be the next altcoin can replace BTC.
I also do not agree if Dogecoin becomes an altcoin that can replace bitcoin from which side of dogecoin has the advantage of being able to replace bitcoin I don't think there is an advantage over that coin for me bitcoin is the parent of all coins so I don't think biitcoin will ever be replaced
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
By the end of 2014, nearly 100 billion Dogecoin was sold in the market. Looking at the properties of dogecoin can be said it is bitcoin version clones At present, there are many trading floors in the world supporting the conversion of DOCE / LTC and DOGE / BTC. so nice
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
Dogecoin will never be the "new Bitcoin". Dogecoin is a meme, nothing more, nothing less. It's kind of ridiculous that this coin still exists to be honest.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 07, 2018, 03:58:51 AM
Why do i think Dogecoin can defeat BTC? it is not possible and nonsense with an altcoin that have no value at all and no use in real life, even until today, dogecoin is seem like a joke of developers to the world, created Dogecoin and left on its own, i totally disagree with the idea Dogecoin can be the next altcoin can replace BTC.
Activity: 99
August 07, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
I don't know why you have such a point of view. Indeed, they only want to have a lot of similarities. But I think Bitcoin is the most constitutional and no one can surpass it.
Activity: 110
August 07, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
I dont think so Dogecoin is the new Bitcoin. If you say ethereum is the new bitcoin I can believve this but not for dogecoin. Its meme coin. Dogecoin have more potential than had i think. You shouldnt think like this its impossible.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Dogecoin was created as a meme cryptocurrency it's not exactly a rival to Bitcoin LOL
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Dogecoin is really a good  cryptocurrency that one should have in their portfolio that having a goo attributes as stated in the OP. With a price of just 0.002768$, it's a good investment to have a huge volume of it now and sell it later when the price gets high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
It sounds like an anecdote, a coin that has never been on high positions will definitely not be able to overcome this barrier. So consider other promising coins, there will be more rewards and pleasures.
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
no, dogecoin is an altcoin which until now its development is not too good and dogecoin this request is not too high even I heard the founder of Dogecoin has left this project, so in my opinion you have to be careful when you have dogecoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 06, 2018, 11:34:32 PM
I just wish there's another coin that can mainly rivalry bitcoin,  dogecoin is no where close to that,  patiently waiting for dogecoin pump just like xvg pumped, it's a nice meme coin though

i think, for now the real competitors of bitcoin is only ethereum
but who know in the future,,
about doge coin, in my opinion the best thing from doge is this coin an old coin and still survive in any market situations until now
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
August 06, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
DogeCoin is been around for a really long time and up till now nothing concrete is done and the coin supply is practically unlimited so i really dont thing  comparing with bitcoin is necessary because it cant reach where less than Bitcoin is right now and later
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 07:09:31 PM
actually i really like doge as a currency .I believe that is one of the few cryptocurrency that are actually being used as it was intended .Not a great investment but great to use for buying items transferring funds to people etc etc
Activity: 733
August 06, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
I don't think doge coins can be one of the generation of bitcoin, doge is just a crypto coin that requires good development, because now the market conditions are not optimal. so the development of doge needs to be questioned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:16:16 PM
I just wish there's another coin that can mainly rivalry bitcoin,  dogecoin is no where close to that,  patiently waiting for dogecoin pump just like xvg pumped, it's a nice meme coin though
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
aahahaha great joke my friend.
I don't even think that doge has any future in this market.
it will always stay a dump and pump coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 06, 2018, 02:57:55 PM
I think that the author joked. DOGE is an interesting and convenient coin, which I often use to send large amounts from one exchange to another. But this coin will never replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 06, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
Doge is new bitcoin? Cheesy Doge is a coin that only emerges for joking, it does not work at all. The biggest feature is the low transfer fee, nothing else works. It is very wrong to compare these two coins...
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 06, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
Guys I think that Dogecoin really is the new Bitcoin.
Think about it.
- meme proof
- high supply
- low fees
- capable devs
- stability, no political power struggle
- huge fanbase, reallife usecase
- community
- big wow, very profit, much coin -> solid branding

So Dogecoin will become the biggest crypto within a year or so.
Otherwise Loomdart will refund.

This post really makes me laugh . For me there's no use of doge coin since it don't have high price. The reason why it has low fee, highly supply,meme proof etc because no one is interested in doge coins.
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
I am glad this never materialised. Nothing will ever replace Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: