Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGELON, AKITA & SHIB coin Speculation. HIGH RISK HIGH RETURN! - page 2. (Read 293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Congratulations whoever invested with me when you following my thread. You have made 1100% return from SHIBA INU, 600% profit from AKITA and around 20% from DOGELON.

Why you need to wait long term while you can move ahead and get same profit by invested on right time? Take your shitty analyze somewhere else

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
All these new copycat dog memed coins have been created to cash in on the popularity of Dogecoin that itself is regularly helped by Elon Musk's tweets. One can trade the spikes and pumps but do not be a bagholder.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
The animal coin trend has recently become very popular with the community. I saw the most recent one-day spike in value ranking regarding animal tokens and extremely low-value tokens with a huge supply.
People are trying to find wealth and they understand the risks of investing in it. Even DOGE is a crypto that is being manipulated for value.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Elon musk twitted like this earlier on this day

Believe or not, May 8th would likely will be biggest announcement regarding DOGE and other similar currency (ELON, AKITA & SHIB) from Elon Musk. Will Tesla invest in DOGE after SNL on May 8th?

This is very HIGH RISK, HIGH RETURN.
As usual, not financial advice as i'm not financial advisor

Local Rule:  I will delete any of post which contained shitty analyze or similar like that. Don't post if you don't want to post on this thread. I've warned you and i could remove your post
Pages:
Jump to: