Pages:
Author

Topic: Dominium is a scam? - page 5. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 08, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
I joined the bounty for Dominium, and DOM tokens were already listing. It's just that the price is very low. Maybe because the current crypto situation is all the same. If their ICO price is 0.1 Euros, it is now very small.
For bounty phase 1 distribution has been carried out, but for the condition of investors, I have not observed carefully what happened to the Dominium. What I know is that the dominance channel, specifically the telegraph channel outside the bounty, is still active and has changed its name to MAX Property Group.
I say this does not mean 100% confidence in the Dominium project, but is trying to assess slowly. Because I followed very many campaigns. Hopefully dominium isn't a scam, considering their pay is high for bounties ... Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
Bounty are now known for policy changing when it doesn't went well or when they feel achieve their target and don't want to reward basically, I see no reason for team to just be changing rules any time and feel they have the right to do so anytime , I participate in one bounty also and ever since they started the bounty , their team of bm never even ans peoples queries not to talk if staking the work of people and when the bounty end the team said people should continue with now formal write up or old trend change to new rules so with just mere talk but if it were to reward they will gives a clause that rules can be change, which is purely a scam attitude.

I completely agree
copper member
Activity: 350
December 07, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
I think so .There is know positive process past weeks  Now most of the ico scam only . We can't say anything about this .
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
December 07, 2018, 10:20:40 PM
I don't know whether it is true or not, but I see on the telegram group that the bounty hunters in the first phase has received their coins. This project looks very promising with its great concept, the real estate. And they also have their real product in the world. Hopefully, this is not scam.

Indeed, positive thinking can reduce our burden, not give a chance to scammers but this is indeed done, and if it is proven to be a scammer, at least you are ready, every time there is a risk.
Not only Dominium has distributed the tokens, I also have tokens that may not be able to enter in exchange, so they are limited to possessing but cannot be exchanged.
copper member
Activity: 168
December 07, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
Bounty are now known for policy changing when it doesn't went well or when they feel achieve their target and don't want to reward basically, I see no reason for team to just be changing rules any time and feel they have the right to do so anytime , I participate in one bounty also and ever since they started the bounty , their team of bm never even ans peoples queries not to talk if staking the work of people and when the bounty end the team said people should continue with now formal write up or old trend change to new rules so with just mere talk but if it were to reward they will gives a clause that rules can be change, which is purely a scam attitude.
December 07, 2018, 08:45:11 PM
I don't know whether it is true or not, but I see on the telegram group that the bounty hunters in the first phase has received their coins. This project looks very promising with its great concept, the real estate. And they also have their real product in the world. Hopefully, this is not scam.

I also received my tokens for referrals which I brought to this project at the first stage. And I had tokens on my balance for all the referrals listed.
Now compare the two scans. On the first scan, my balance is 1000DOM for the first 40 referrals. The second scan is also my balance. Only now on my balance 23DOM. Dominium cut off all my tokens that I relied for referrals under a false pretext.
https://imgsafe.org/image/9655b02cd1
https://imgsafe.org/image/966f6da86c
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
December 07, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
December 07, 2018, 07:58:14 PM
I also ask same question, because if we see the bounty dominium, reward for bounty hunter is so much, about 5M usd, i think this is strange. But many good review about dominium also many bounty hunter promoted, so many member join in this. But because i think this project strange, so i keep away from it
Activity: 854
December 07, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
There are so many scam projects, just few of them are foiled during ICO and then someone announces them as scam. There are still some other projects that are scam, yet they in their ICO, but reaching either softcap or hardcap. My take is that, a project that cannot deliver at least 90% of it's milestone as promised should be suspected and people should not take it lightly with such.
December 07, 2018, 07:45:43 PM
Sorry, this page is not available.

Is their page blocked on Instagram?

I think that they use dishonest methods of promotion.

Such projects can deceive investors. I would not invest in dominium

I did not find their account in instagram.
I think that in any case, you must be very careful before investing in a company that does not fulfill its promises.
Thanks.
December 07, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
They cut the bounty twice because they cut the hardcap

And therefore they introduce new rules retroactively? It does not look like fair play.
December 07, 2018, 07:12:32 PM
There is nothing strange when you guys fall into a scam airdrop Smiley. When the market is very strong like at the end of last year, number of scam airdrop were very large so I think at the moment number of scam project has increased a lot so it's very normal when a new scam airdrop detected Cheesy. The only thing you guys can do is checking more carefully before joining any airdrop Wink

Looks like you're right. Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 07, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
You can contact their own telegram  groups
They are active and answer questions
Total There are technical problems and they have changed their token name
They cut the bounty twice because they cut the hardcap
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
There is nothing strange when you guys fall into a scam airdrop Smiley. When the market is very strong like at the end of last year, number of scam airdrop were very large so I think at the moment number of scam project has increased a lot so it's very normal when a new scam airdrop detected Cheesy. The only thing you guys can do is checking more carefully before joining any airdrop Wink
December 07, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Yes they charged a 1 token fee. Cuz most airdrop participants dont read even 1 message above on main chat. They want to make their participants more active. So, when he/she saw support service is fee, they will try to find answer by reading  chat history on mainchat.

It's not even funny already! And very sad. I see for the first time to charge fee for contacting the support team.
December 07, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
We announce KYC issue 3 month before. It was not a new update! I lost at least 10X token from your tokens due to my refferals. But, i didn't create a topic to say that they are scam cuz they dont give my tokens etc. I know team announced KYC issue a lot of times in their main chat group. Where were you or your refferals? Most of airdrop participants are same.

Don't lie to me! See these scans. The first scan is a correspondence. What three months are you writing to me? Read what the support representative wrote!
https://imgsafe.org/image/af616749e9
The second scan is the site page. Scan made right now!
https://imgsafe.org/image/af3c4ce56c
Can you read Russian? If not, I will translate you.

AIR DROP
Register your account as an individual and get 25 DOM tokens.

INVITE a friend and you both get 25 DOMs each! (underlined in red on the scan)

Register your account as a company and get 25 DOM tokens.

ATTRACT a company and get 25 DOMs each!

In total, 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given to Air Drop and referral programs.

Show me the place where it is written that referrals must pass KYC in order for the tokens to be credited to my balance!

Here is the link https://dominium.me/ru#airDrop
Activity: 406
Bounty Manager
December 07, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
Write in support, in the telegram chat, in bitcointalk and ask.

I am writing in their support. They charge a fee to contact support Shocked And the telegram chat is not working.
Yes they charged a 1 token fee. Cuz most airdrop participants dont read even 1 message above on main chat. They want to make their participants more active. So, when he/she saw support service is fee, they will try to find answer by reading  chat history on mainchat.

2. issue: Telegram chat still active, they changed telegram link due to re-branding issue. Check here and feel free to ask questions to me or other members. https://t.me/MPG_Chat
Activity: 406
Bounty Manager
December 07, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
The market is too bearish now. It's difficult to pay bountyhunters their payments.

Nevertheless, one could act honestly: leave the balance sheets of those who came earlier, and introduce new rules only for newly arrived participants. Then there would be no questions to the project team.
We announce KYC issue 3 month before. It was not a new update! I lost at least 10X token from your tokens due to my refferals. But, i didn't create a topic to say that they are scam cuz they dont give my tokens etc. I know team announced KYC issue a lot of times in their main chat group. Where were you or your refferals? Most of airdrop participants are same.

Join telegram group via airdrop bot
Mute group
Come after 5 months later and ask where is my tokens
No read updates, No read Announcement.

Then create a topic to blame them as a scam project.
Good luck for your scam alert.
December 07, 2018, 05:28:58 PM
Write in support, in the telegram chat, in bitcointalk and ask.

I am writing to their support. They charge a fee to contact support. They removed 2DOM from my balance for two support tickets! Shocked  And the telegram chat is not working.
December 07, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
The market is too bearish now. It's difficult to pay bountyhunters their payments.

Nevertheless, one could act honestly: leave the balance sheets of those who came earlier, and introduce new rules only for newly arrived participants. Then there would be no questions to the project team.
Pages:
Jump to: