Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider Official Bounty Campaign Thread - Earn DRT tokens here! [CFNP] - page 3. (Read 40794 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 101
The bounty manager for this campaign was avatar_kiyoshi, hired by Domraider
All the informations were collected and approved by him. If there are still any troubles regarding the DRT that were supposed to be as mentioned in the spreadsheet, then you should contact DomRaider support.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Good afternoon. I participated in the company's bounty. Who can find out why I did not receive coins. All my partners have long been sent coins. Who is the main bounty to whom you can turn?

You are not alone. There is many participants, who haven't received payments. But there was no any reaction from the team. I had written to manager about this problem, but he didn't answer me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good afternoon. I participated in the company's bounty. Who can find out why I did not receive coins. All my partners have long been sent coins. Who is the main bounty to whom you can turn?
Activity: 296
And I still haven't received my DRT tokens... Can anybody explain me why?

If you don't receive your tokens:
  • 1/check the spreasheet files to double check your participation has been validated for each campaign (and also check your wallet address
  • 2/If everything's fine, you should contact DomRaider support directly.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337

the price of Domraider is declining most likely the price will increase it will take a long time
should its price of this coin above the ico price that has been determined
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

There are a lot of people, that received half, or nothing. Developers received money, now they don't care about bounty patricipans. Forget about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project seems to be good, they collected enough, but the price fell below the ICO (Yes, and a couple of my friends were offended, only a part of the bounty paid, we'll see what happens next!

Same thing happening with every ICO these days. Price dropping in every ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The project seems to be good, they collected enough, but the price fell below the ICO (Yes, and a couple of my friends were offended, only a part of the bounty paid, we'll see what happens next!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me when will the distribution of coins of the bounty ?? I never got bounty coins for my work!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
I see that transactions from DomRaider wallet is send tokens every day. So what about my 150 dom tokens? In spreadsheet I have 400 but I receive only 251!
Activity: 854
So far, the only bounty I received was from the newsletter bounty. I haven't received the once from the facebook and youtube campaign one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I watched DomRider contract, and payments is ongoing. Maybe those, who haven't received tokens yet, would receive it soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
What about the whale, which poured a million tokens? Does he calmed down? I hope now the coin will go up
So we have bounty hunters getting short changed by the dozens and Dom Raider ignores?  Not good.  WTF happened?  ?Tese guys were great during the campaign while we were working and then when the work is finished BAM.  They get busy real quick.  They were not to busy to check each retweet and critique us.

It's really strange situation. I haven't seen any position from managers about this problem. At least, should be any explanation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
So we have bounty hunters getting short changed by the dozens and Dom Raider ignores?  Not good.  WTF happened?  ?Tese guys were great during the campaign while we were working and then when the work is finished BAM.  They get busy real quick.  They were not to busy to check each retweet and critique us.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 490

thought it was rechecked, but no.... I still have not received part of the award
Spreadsheet Facebook - 322.
eth - 0x64Ac8E3468054AE473C872D880F12d305E9FB809
check plz
Activity: 616
When I get the rest of the tokens. I have to get 1200 tokens (twitter) 50 (facebook).  Got only - 851.
My #  twitter - 491, # in facebook - 381.
Activity: 330
Hi I'm KS03
I was also robbed of 150 tokens.  Some stole a week of my hard work. 

With this many people missing tokens I say there is foul play involved.

twitter profile
https://www.twitteraudit.com/kelly03sanders

Pages:
Jump to: