Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider Official Bounty Campaign Thread - Earn DRT tokens here! [CFNP] - page 8. (Read 40794 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It's good, you can trade DRT on HitBTC ! Approximatly 0.00021 ETH/DRT, time to buy a lot of DRT!
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
Any info on listing?and pricing?
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
When bounty tokens will be rewarded?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
You need to add custom token on MEW
Smart contract address: 0x9AF4f26941677C706cfEcf6D3379FF01bB85D5Ab
Token Symbol: DRT
Decimals: 8
and then you will see the tokens on MEW

I can see my tokens when i add them manually but they are not visible on etherscan and Ethplorer.io. Does anyone now why is that?

I have the same situation. I have added the "my own token" - it is visible and I see the amount of, but I do not see the exact transaction on the list. So some guys told me that it is possible. But it is not clear for me. May be somebody can explain?  Huh
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
where is DRT exchange op?  Huh
Activity: 139
Merit: 10

I can see my tokens when i add them manually but they are not visible on etherscan and Ethplorer.io. Does anyone now why is that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
This is really weird, but etherscan does not see tokens DRT. guys, all who have not received tokens just try to check it in MEW!
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
why I have not received my bounty?
Activity: 307
Hi, dev! Please check transaction that you send me. I receive tokens only for one week 150DRT. But in spreadsheet (my number 581) I have tokens for week 5 and 6 and i receive for only one week. Check it please and me rest of the tokens.
Kindly thank you!
Activity: 518
I still haven't received my bounty yet. I check it on etherscan as the internet here is too slow and can't access their telegram channel.

Has the distribution ended?

that's also my problem earlier. I keep on checking on etherscan and I thought their was not any DRT tokens credited to me but upon adding I received 350. I expect 400 because that is in the spreadsheet. But anyways, thanks development for the tokens. Hope to see DRT in bigger exchanges.
Activity: 182
I have also received DRT, but only 350. it should be 950 DRT. Could anyone tell me why only 350?

Edit: +1 DRT now Cheesy .. so i received now 351 .. still not enough
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
I still haven't received my bounty yet. I check it on etherscan as the internet here is too slow and can't access their telegram channel.

Activity: 854

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Hi! I got my tokens. I got 650 DRT, but I sould get 750 DRT for twitter campaign and 50DRT for Facebook. 0x61AC8b9C08986E11419573e13802dc1705f3F20D Can you please check?
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hi! I get tokens for twitter campaign thanks
also I wait tokens for Newsletter Campaign and DomRaider FB and YouTube campaign
When they will be distributed?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Sir I still have not received rewards for articles..
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Dev sir,  I think the remarks you made about my blog is wrong and a total error. My blog is not less than 2 months old but more than 3 years old. Please update my blog bounty post in the spreadsheet and give me my stakes. I merit a reward. Thanks

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Blog post link:
http://bitcoin24hrs.com/2017/10/08/domraider-ico-decentralizing-domain-name-auction-business-with-blockchain-technology/

No on Spreadsheet: 359
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hello! I got tokens, but less than counted in the spreadsheets. In the Twitter campaign, I had to get 2000 tokens (5 weeks to 400DRT) and in the Facebook-Youtube campaign 100DRT - it's total 2100DRT , and received only 1750 tokens. My number on the spreadsheet is 314 in week2 and 278 in others weeks of Twitter, and 202 in the Facebook spreadsheet. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 448
I'm still waiting for newsletter bounty
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

DomRaider Backing Campaign Bounties
Greetings DomRaider community and blockchain enthusiasts
The DomRaider team is proud to present you the official bounty campaign. Over the next weeks, we invite you to participate in our campaigns and help us to develop a strong community.
The DomRaider bounty campaign will begin on August 30, 2017 and will finish on October 12, 2017.
For this bitcointalk bounty program, DomRaider has reserved 30,000,000 DomRaider Token (DRT). All of these DRT tokens will be fully distributed among the DomRaider bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the DRT token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
Detailed information about our bounty categories are listed below. As of now, our bounty campaign is open to everyone who would like to participate and is structured as follows.[/center]

DomRaider will allocate 30,000,000 (DRT) Tokens for this Bounty program, distributed as follows:
All bounties

DomRaider will be running a full bounty program from August 30, 2017 to October 12, 2017.

The company will allocate 30,000,000 DomRaider Token (DRT) for this Bounty program, distributed as follows:

• Signature Campaign: 30% = 9,000,000 DRT – This also includes posts published on BitCointalks threads to spread the word.
  • Article Post Campaign: 25% = 7,500,000 DRT – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.
  • Newsletters Subscribers: 10% = 3,000,000 DRT – sign up to our newsletter and receive DomRaider’s favourite stories and helpful information.
  • Twitter Campaign 20% = 6,000,000 DRT
  • Facebook/Youtube Campaign 15% = 4,500,000 DRT

What is mean of this part of the OP the reward should be high even I received very little portion of tokens. Where these undistributed will gone please clear this doubt why not the whole pool got distributed among all participants as mentioned above?

95% of the allocated bounty is going into the development funds.
I already questioned this early on and made it known it was deceptive not only to bounty participants but to investors. I highly doubt investors know of 25mill DRT in development hands... as it clearly was stated in multiple places the development fund amount and how that would be used...
What to do with a liquid $4million that investors are unaware you hold?

It would be wise to make a statement on what is planned for those unallocated tokens as many investors may believe your team will be selling those liquid tokens asap as a Bonus...
I highly suggest paying out a portion to bounties, otherwise there is sure to be a nasty backfire from everyone associated with this project.
Less than 5% distribution... that's hard to swallow or even justify.
I also suggest paying out a portion to investors as a bonus...
There is a right way and a wrong way to handle this.
Keeping 95% though...it's gonna be a bad start.
Pages:
Jump to: