Pages:
Author

Topic: Donald Chump: a Dimwit Man-Child made President - page 2. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 100
"Jeering crowd greets, taunts defeated Trump arriving at White House
"Rahm on Trump: A ‘desperate loser’
"New Trump golf course provokes fury in Scotland"
"Trump returns to White House after golfing to chants of "Loser!"
"The only thing worse for Trump than an unwatchable debate is a watchable one
"Trump continues to defy election results as world and some in GOP begin to move on"
Activity: 14
Merit: 8
Well looks like we don't have to worry about this idiot this time around, and we'll find out soon enough if his replacement is garbage as well.
Merit: 0
As far as the vote count, I think at this point these attention whores are just dragging it on to stay in the spotlight longer.
"MSNBC stopped airing Trump false victory speech after 35 seconds — calling it 'dangerous' — while other networks aired all 15 minutes of it
"Fact check: Donald Trump delivers most dishonest speech of his presidency as Joe Biden closes in on victory
"Vote counts push Biden closer to victory as Trump falsely claims election being 'stolen'"

Just more of the same.  How anyone could admire or vote for this idiot I don't know.
"MSNBC stopped airing Trump false victory speech after 35 seconds — calling it 'dangerous' — while other networks aired all 15 minutes of it
"Fact check: Donald Trump delivers most dishonest speech of his presidency as Joe Biden closes in on victory
"Vote counts push Biden closer to victory as Trump falsely claims election being 'stolen'"
It looks like he is not happy with the results, and is trying to manipulate things to his favor.

Yes. Trump tried to stop the counting, even though he's not really ahead at the time.  Also tried to claim he won early.  Hopefully he loses soon, so we are rid of him.
"German lawmaker: Trump's behavior 'awful'
"Republicans have condemned Trump's false claim to have already won the election
"Trump falsely asserts election fraud, claims a victory"

It looks like he is not happy with the results, and is trying to manipulate things to his favor.
"German lawmaker: Trump's behavior 'awful'
"Republicans have condemned Trump's false claim to have already won the election
"Trump falsely asserts election fraud, claims a victory"
It's ridiculous how that orange chimp ever got into power but it just shows you how far the reality-tv driven society has really fallen. There are many weaknesses that can be exploited within democracies and he took advantage of every one of them, because most people never thought that a politician would ever be that abusive. He has really damaged the reputation that America had left in the world and hopefully that can start to get repaired once he leaves office. It's unbelievable how many longterm treaties he has broken which were beneficial to the world and all the devious crimes he has committed.

"Obama accuses Trump of ‘incompetence’
"Slightly more voters blame Trump, GOP for lack of stimulus deal, survey finds
"Trump face-plants in the homestretch"
"How Trump waged war on his own government
"Why Biden’s winning the states Trump wants most
"New audio tapes show how Trump bet against science"
"President Trump declares coronavirus is ‘ending’ as virus rates spike and financial markets dip
"We’re watching Trump’s 7th bankruptcy unfold
"As Trump warns of economic disaster, Wall Street grows giddy about Biden"
"At Debate, Trump Presses Peculiar Hometown Strategy: Attack New York
"Trump Campaign Loses Again in Suit Over Philly Voter Offices
"Trump's debate performance was too little, too late"
"Trump lashes out wildly as he seeks an election comeback
"Trump Lashes Out at Everyone After a Week in Quarantine
"Trump lashes out over debate rule change to mute mics as campaigns enter final stretch"
"Trump Abruptly Walked Out of His 60 Minutes Interview With Lesley Stahl
"Press: The wheels are coming off Trump's wagon
"Trump Is Giving Up"
"Trump's campaigning stoops to new lows as Covid cases spike
"Trump keeps talking about losing
"Trump makes push as polls show he's trailing"
Some Chump news;

"Nebraska Sen. Sasse rips Trump over COVID-19, foreign policy
"Trump amplifies allegations of bias against another presidential debate moderator
"The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election"

Hm. What's the reason for calling them sock puppets? The same sort of news reporting being used by both? I'm not really in tune with the whole, catching duplicate accounts on here.

But onto the lines of attack. I highly doubt Obamacare is going to be the reason that Trump losses Texas. I personally don't even subscribe to Trump losing Texas. Maybe in the future if the Republicans continue to lose ground to demographic changes in the area. Though I don't think it'll be enough for this cycle.

You can snip this if I'm wrong. I have tons of conflicting opinions on the election. LOL.

Squatz, If you look at the quality and numbers of some of these peoples posts, assuming they're people and not bots, you will see why some of us have a "don't feed the trolls philosophy."
Chump news;

"'He’s getting a bit desperate': Trump tramples government boundaries as election nears
"Trump's lack of honesty on Covid hangs over his reelection bid
"Obama: Trump lacks 'patience' and 'focus' needed to implement foreign policy
"Trump’s attacks on Obamacare could cost him in Texas and Florida"
Chump news today;

"Biden leads Trump by 17 points as election race enters final stage
"The Trump Show is facing cancellation. It feels as if it’s already over.
"Barrett To Coons: I Won't Be 'Pawn' For Trump In Possible Election Dispute"
Pages:
Jump to: