Pages:
Author

Topic: Donald Trump says he will never quit US presidential race - page 2. (Read 2965 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Since he is racist i don't think that he will won this time, and this will be a lesson for him for the next round of presidential election.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Trump is what America and mankind deserves  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Look. All the Presidents were, and candidates are, on the take. Here's what I mean.

Any candidate worth his weight would explain to the people how the income tax is voluntary. Then he would promise to show the people how to successfully fight the IRS and win, once he was elected, of course.

When the people stopped paying taxes, there would be no more borrowing by government from the FED, because the amount of money the government can borrow is based on the guestimated amount of income taxes that will be paid.

If the government doesn't borrow more money from the FED, government won't have any money to make payments on their outstanding loans of the past. The FED will foreclose, and government will shut the FED down just to protect government.

There will be such a mix up in money, that our troops will all have to come home from everywhere, because we will no longer be able to support them over "there." We won't be able to support them because there will be no more money coming in from either income taxes, or from the shut-down FED. (BTW, with the FED shut down, Bitcoin will rule.)

Meanwhile, back at home, because there are no more income taxes, people will be able to afford guns and ammo to protect themselves from ISIS and any other terrorist. The government and military won't have enough money to enforce gun control. In addition, terrorists will dry up because, the government ones won't have any money to make fake terrorist plots anymore, and the foreign ones won't be receiving support from Uncle Sam to be able to buy their terrorist equipment, anymore.

The thing we don't see is a candidate even talking about something like this, which could be made to happen, bypassing Congress and the State governments.

So, you see? The whole candidacy thing is all a big front to keep things going on the way and direction they have been going for a hundred years or more now.

Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Does Trump really have some backbone? Or is he merely as his name implies, a trumpet.

Smiley
More like a parrot quoting Ayn Rand's ghost
Activity: 714
I hear a lot of people who say they are voting for Trump. A surprising number actually. They don't even care what the others have to say.

According to the opinion polls, somewhere between 40% and 45% of the voters intend to vote for Trump if the POTUS 2016 choice is between him and Hillary. That is a LOT of people. The important thing here is that Hillary has been losing support ever since she launched her campaign, while Trump has seen his support levels going up slowly, but consistently.

Really Hillary is a loser of a candidate.  

No matter how much lipstick you put on that pig....

Trump will get both Trump votes and anti-Hillary votes.

What more does one need?
Frankly, no one won, because none of the candidates had the balls to tell the audience about the real problem causing the U.S. domestic consumer economic collapse.

Thats true, economics should be a big part of their campaign. 

True, I agree with you the main agenda behind election is to select an eligible leader who could improve country's economy and help the country grow further but these two candidates don't have that quality and capability
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Does Trump really have some backbone? Or is he merely as his name implies, a trumpet.

Smiley
Activity: 994
Well I don't care what happens to that man, he won win the presidential race. I know that some people will vote, but not the most.
I hate it when people just say bad things to other every country we have a bad politicy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I hear a lot of people who say they are voting for Trump. A surprising number actually. They don't even care what the others have to say.

According to the opinion polls, somewhere between 40% and 45% of the voters intend to vote for Trump if the POTUS 2016 choice is between him and Hillary. That is a LOT of people. The important thing here is that Hillary has been losing support ever since she launched her campaign, while Trump has seen his support levels going up slowly, but consistently.

What more does one need?
Frankly, no one won, because none of the candidates had the balls to tell the audience about the real problem causing the U.S. domestic consumer economic collapse.

Thats true, economics should be a big part of their campaign. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)
I think he also will never win the Race  Cheesy
Anyways he is an racism Guy who should more care about People who need help!

regards
BTC LOVER

What more does one need?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

What more does one need?

It can go both ways. Hillary might get the anti-Trump vote (from Muslims, Hispanics.etc). Anyway most of them vote Democrat so I doubt how much effect that will be having. That said, Hillary has a dedicated vote-bank amounting for at least one-fourth of the population (African-Americans, Radical feminists, LGBT, Jews.etc).
Merit: 250

This is going to be an exciting election!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

What more does one need?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 661
Merit: 509
USA needs another Bush. So Vote for Trump tramp Smiley
He's going to win.
I dont know any republicans who like the republican party. If trump could get the nomination he will win. Otherwise its more liberal pro communism self destruction.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I'm sure that he never will quit US presidential race.
Why?
Because I think he enjoy to be controversial man, media star.
He enjoy this popularity and all probably also enjoy to listen all reactions after his public speeches.
Without media he will have no power.
We made him so powerful.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
Why would he quit? He is one of few politicians in this screwed world who actually talk what what he think and noone have him in his pocket. If USA akbars feel buthurt, they dont have to vote for him.
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
He seems like an honest person. American people should give him a chance. There are too many politicians in American politics.

Exactly. Trump is very honest, especially considering that a serial liar is on the other side (Hillary Clinton). Media has been attacking him since the day he launched his presidential campaign. Also, he is self-financing his campaign, unlike Billary who has taken grants from the Saudi and Qatari sheikhs to steamroll her campaign.

People that don't understand Trump are likely mostly people that don't understand business thinking methods.  That's all most of his ideas stem from.  He's not projecting ideas from a philosophical or feel good basis.  Just practical concepts that are actionable.

Pages:
Jump to: