Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 43. (Read 195716 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Same for me, i've sent an email about my coins and never got a payout
Lost my hashrate since launch day for nothing !! It's unfair.  Not trusted person.

We responded to everyone (I am pretty sure). What is your email? Shoot me a PM.

yes you may have, but we still haven't got our coins. I had coins stuck in the oold pool, which you relaunched, promised to payour the coins, but they are nowhere to be seen!

DEVS: What happened to out coins on your old pool?

Why are you ignoring this?
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by those emoticons.

A lot of us had coins in the official CWC pool, which were stuck there as they stopped withdrawals. They then re launched the pool and asked us to send an email and the coins would be sent to us. I have sent an email, yet I haven't received the coins. I have posted multiple times on this forum and even chased up via email, but no response.

Are you collecting everyone's coins fromt he pool and keeping them for yourself?

I know this isn't a major organisation listed on a stock echange, but surely you have some sort of professionalism?

Act now, before this coin gets branded as a scam and everyone dumps.

DEVs: Wow you guys are really great at ignoring people on here.

Surely I can't be the only one who had coins in the old official CWC pool who was unable to withdraw it.

Who else has lost their coins?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Win 7 64-bit
deleted everything but wallet.dat and the runtime error happens. In the background the wallet syncs up but my only choice is to close it. i can't interact.

What version of windows?

Me, 8.1 - 64bit
Similar error message to Tekker

It likely has to do with your computer. Google "update visual c++ runtime library" and give that a shot.
Also this week we could not get into mintpal  Undecided

We could if we wanted to, but I spoke to Jay from Mintpal and we both agreed it is best to wait another week to iron things out 100%.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Also this week we could not get into mintpal  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Crash on Win 8.1 64 bit   Sad
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
runtime error when I run the new wallet (sigh!)

Same  crash of  my wallet Win7 x64.
Activity: 82
deleted everything but wallet.dat and the runtime error happens. In the background the wallet syncs up but my only choice is to close it. i can't interact.

What version of windows?

Me, 8.1 - 64bit
Activity: 198
Win 7 64-bit

Similar error message to Tekker

What version of windows?
Activity: 82

Exact same thing.
Only error I find in log:
Code:
ERROR: CSyncCheckpoint::CheckSignature() : verify signature failed

This is the window:

Also, can you please make the different version, like 1.04.x
So we know what file w'r at and to figure out what version people use, for error tracing.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
RejectMining wallet is updated, still at 0% if anyone wants to mine some WATER Smiley

Hope on IRC if you can (#cleanwatercoin). Did you remove the conf file?
Wallet Update
The new Windows wallet can be found here: http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/wallets/cleanwatercoin-qt-win_1.04.zip
For those who have had any issues, please download that and let us know if that did the trick Wink

1. Backup your wallet.dat file
2. Download the wallet: http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/wallets/cleanwatercoin-qt-win_1.04.zip
3. If you forgot, backup your wallet.dat file
4. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\cleanwatercoin
5. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
6. Run the new wallet

p.s. We spoke with Mintpal this morning and let them know about the new wallets and so in order to ensure 100% stability, we have both determined it would be good to wait another week. Also, we have been testing the 0.1% donation feature and it has been working flawlessly on the testnet this morning. So as soon as the "I can't sync my wallet" posts go bye-bye -- we will plan on forking this thing once and for all with the updated 0.1% donation feature. Could be this week, but next wee at the latest -- but that will largely depend on whether or not the syncing issues disappear.
Activity: 104
No problems for me with my wallet...

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
for me, NO CONF filr fixed all my problems...
Activity: 93
My wallet can't sync, stuck at block 32506. What should I do?)

Hi!

Before the fix my Wallet was working amazing, and after the fix my CWC Wallet keeps its amazing working pattern.

This is my conf:

cleanwatercoin.conf

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=changeme
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.*.*.*
listen=1
addnode=107.170.89.103
addnode=107.170.217.4
addnode=107.170.209.91
addnode=128.199.255.146
addnode=188.226.199.223

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

Go and buy BlackCoin while it's cheap. Smiley

OK, I'll think of it). But any other advice?

Go and read few pages back. I had the same problem and it somehow resolved itself. Something with node IP addresses to be changed in CONF file.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Go and buy BlackCoin while it's cheap. Smiley

OK, I'll think of it). But any other advice?
Pages:
Jump to: