Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 78. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Zach and the CleanWater Team,
Thank you for sticking with this.  Everyone makes mistakes (except for Xardas2014), it takes people with integrity to take ownership of the mistake and find the solutions needed to resolve the situation.  You are a REAL charity.  No other crypto can say that.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

You are not understanding. Zach didn't take ownership of the mistake. He hid like a frightened schoolgirl for over a week in total silence while the falling walls were being held up by other people. Once the walls were somewhat stable, he comes back in to claim the credit.

I readily admit I make mistakes, and one of the biggest was backing this coin.

You must not of been in IRC, or reading the forums -- because we were in both places and not a day went by without one of us checking in on IRC or posting on the forum. I was personally communicating with BrianB and Vox when they were working on the wallets -- and never at anytime did I ever try to take credit for what they did.

Please refer back to our OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/donated-2k-to-charity-clean-water-coin-a-crypto-charity-pure-pos-526513
Also, perhaps you missed this from a week ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6167252

So again, if you would like me to address something specific to help alleviate whatever it is you are feeling -- I am more than happy to. Ask away!

Zach, seriously...............man up dude. You dam well know I'm not a troll. Any fucking idiot can read back through this thread and see how I was supporting the coin and my thoughts when shit hit the fan. I was in IRC almost constantly, but you and the other devs were no where to be found. You and Drops might come in for a few minutes, never say a fucking word, and leave.

I personally got SuchPool to give it another try after Vox cobbled together a wallet. Dedicated, SuchPool, and many others had simply got fed up and deleted the coin. I talked with all the guys in IRC, eth2, Bittrex-richie, Vox, etc. trying to keep it together. You were not around, so you don't have a clue. For your arrogant ass to say I wasn't in IRC and didn't read the forums really pisses me off.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I'd just like to know if there's some nodes I can add so my wallet can sync and if there's going to be an updated wallet soon to solve this. Then I can get back to mining and waiting for Proof of Stake and watching the coin grow Smiley

We've gone almost a full 24 hours of mining this cloned coin without being able to reproduce the TX bug, so I think updated wallets being released within the next couple of days is pretty realistic. I will have a much better pulse on that after we chat with our developer tonight or tomorrow morning.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the network move ahead!  Thanks for all the work!
Activity: 196

I'd just like to know if there's some nodes I can add so my wallet can sync and if there's going to be an updated wallet soon to solve this. Then I can get back to mining and waiting for Proof of Stake and watching the coin grow Smiley

We've gone almost a full 24 hours of mining this cloned coin without being able to reproduce the TX bug, so I think updated wallets being released within the next couple of days is pretty realistic. I will have a much better pulse on that after we chat with our developer tonight or tomorrow morning.
Activity: 121

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Please stop wasting your time and energy on that guy. He is just trolling. Its obvious he has other motives and he can care less about Watercoin. We all rather see you put your energy on Watercoin than feeding the trolls.

So again, if you would like me to address something specific to help alleviate whatever it is you are feeling -- I am more than happy to. Ask away!
Thank you for sticking with this.  Everyone makes mistakes (except for Xardas2014), it takes people with integrity to take ownership of the mistake and find the solutions needed to resolve the situation.  You are a REAL charity.  No other crypto can say that.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

You are not understanding. Zach didn't take ownership of the mistake. He hid like a frightened schoolgirl for over a week in total silence while the falling walls were being held up by other people. Once the walls were somewhat stable, he comes back in to claim the credit.

You must not of been in IRC, or reading the forums -- because we were in both places and not a day went by without one of us checking in on IRC or posting on the forum. I was personally communicating with BrianB and Vox when they were working on the wallets -- and never at anytime did I ever try to take credit for what they did.

Please refer back to our OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/donated-2k-to-charity-clean-water-coin-a-crypto-charity-pure-pos-526513
Also, perhaps you missed this from a week ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6167252

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
You're so kind ..
I do not understand what is the meaning now get this coin?
Activity: 1
Thank you for sticking with this.  Everyone makes mistakes (except for Xardas2014), it takes people with integrity to take ownership of the mistake and find the solutions needed to resolve the situation.  You are a REAL charity.  No other crypto can say that.  Thanks for keeping us updated.
Activity: 32
{
    "version" : "v1.6.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 14352,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

Is there a new build coming to fix this?  I'm shutting off the currency over at Bittrex until we hear from a dev.

Thanks,
Richie

Yes there is. We will reach out to you as soon as we are ready.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
{
    "version" : "v1.6.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 14352,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

Is there a new build coming to fix this?  I'm shutting off the currency over at Bittrex until we hear from a dev.

Thanks,
Richie
Pages:
Jump to: