Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 85. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
I was getting the same error. I got around it by moving the coins with multiple transactions in smaller amounts instead of one big transaction.

Thanks that worked!  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I'm experiencing an error when trying to move coins to another wallet. I get this: Error: Transaction Creation Failed

I was getting the same error. I got around it by moving the coins with multiple transactions in smaller amounts instead of one big transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Hey guys, I'm experiencing an error when trying to move coins to another wallet. I get this: Error: Transaction Creation Failed
Activity: 175
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Warning! cleanwatercoin was 51% attacked and a double spend was successful
We will shut down water/btc ,user must be cancel your order and withdrawal your watercoin.
We will publish the attack records to https://bitcointalk.org
We despise these crooks behavior.
We will compensation vip level for some user who was those watercoin.
attacked Details:here

This is the warning on Ptopex exchange...
Activity: 82
I think we are back on top and the little stumble at block 7000 actually helped. Now we have some lucky miners who got a lot of coins from the devs mistake and so would really want the coin to succeed. It's good news for the rest of us who may have a small investment, but you would rather have a small piece of a big pie than a big piece of a small pie!

Same goes for people who bought in at 5 sat. They had a huge risk and are well worth a bit of profit. I truly believe if you buy in now, you can easily make a profit soonish.
And idd, I like a big pie more aswell Wink
I think we are back on top and the little stumble at block 7000 actually helped. Now we have some lucky miners who got a lot of coins from the devs mistake and so would really want the coin to succeed. It's good news for the rest of us who may have a small investment, but you would rather have a small piece of a big pie than a big piece of a small pie!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Buyers outnumber sellers 3 to 1 and nobody is dumping......very strong indication of prices going up Wink
To me I see it's outnumber by 6 to 1
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Buyers outnumber sellers 3 to 1 and nobody is dumping......very strong indication of prices going up Wink
Activity: 182
firefox seemed to work, but google chrome did not.

I am signed up now.

Hm, not had any reports of that. Seems to work OK for me in Chrome. We'll look into it a bit further though.. thanks for pointing it out
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Activity: 175
Price picking up nicely at Bittrex.

firefox seemed to work, but google chrome did not.

I am signed up now.
I would really love to start mining again, when payouts are fixed..

??The Official Pool of Clean Water Coin??

**Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend-Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being**

Wallet seems to be working good now, up to date on both current & est blocks..

https://www.minep.it/pool/water

Going strong here

dude, I tried six times to signup to your pool, it doesn't work with google chrome for me.
Page just sits there and nothign happens.

Any chance I can get some help?

**Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend-Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being**

I am calling the dev to open the official pool.  Smiley
Activity: 182

https://www.minep.it/pool/water

Going strong here
Pages:
Jump to: