Pages:
Author

Topic: Done - page 7. (Read 24733 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 01:11:59 AM
BalkanTech has done a review about Galilel on his popular YouTube channel. You can view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-DP7FA6Qc

Unfortunately it is not in English, so to mere mortals like me it is of no benefit!

Perhaps somebody could do a similar video in English - a member of the team perhaps?

On a more positive note, it is great to see GALI gaining exposure irrespective of the language in which articles are published - after all, as a general purpose coin, we want to appeal to the entire world!

GALI is definitely on the ascendancy, as evidenced by the increasing volumes, stable (and indeed rising) price despite BTC's recent surge and more engagement by community members both here and on discord.

All good!  Wink
Yeah it is great to see added coverage on Galilel coin, yeah unfortunately i don't know what he is saying either. I wish i did.
Hopefully he mentions the Proof of Burn to be honest.
I can't wait to get some more coins, myself.
I have had problems with the bank letting me deposit cash towards crypto trading institutions.
Just think the more this video gets tweeted around the coverage it will create. This is the time to do it of course.
I wish there was some sort of tweeting bounty for it lol
would love more of this coin for sure.
Price should go up to soon.
the wise will hold on to their coins.
Which exchange would be better to buy Galilel coin.
I was looking at crex24 but realized that that graviex has more volume on average.
I do like the withdrawal speeds of both as well.
Crex24 seems very straight forward to use too.
Graviex and crex24 roughly have the same volume, but crex24 is great for beginner traders i feel and graviex has a lot more to offer in the way of charting etc i feel.
I'm definitely trying to buy some more, i also feel as though banks are catching onto people depositing more money onto to crypto-currencies and they don't like that, i feel as though, some tough and difficult laws will be coming out soon.

Hopefully with a coin like galilel, we have a chance at threatening the banks monopoly on cash and currency. Thus giving families like the rothschilds a run for thier money lol.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 12:20:58 AM
BalkanTech has done a review about Galilel on his popular YouTube channel. You can view it here:

Unfortunately it is not in English, so to mere mortals like me it is of no benefit!

Perhaps somebody could do a similar video in English - a member of the team perhaps?

On a more positive note, it is great to see GALI gaining exposure irrespective of the language in which articles are published - after all, as a general purpose coin, we want to appeal to the entire world!

GALI is definitely on the ascendancy, as evidenced by the increasing volumes, stable (and indeed rising) price despite BTC's recent surge and more engagement by community members both here and on discord.

All good!  Wink
Yeah it is great to see added coverage on Galilel coin, yeah unfortunately i don't know what he is saying either. I wish i did.
I have had problems with the bank letting me deposit cash towards crypto trading institutions.
Just think the more this video gets tweeted around the coverage it will create. This is the time to do it of course.
I was looking at crex24 but realized that that graviex has more volume on average.
Graviex and crex24 roughly have the same volume, but crex24 is great for beginner traders i feel and graviex has a lot more to offer in the way of charting etc i feel.
I'm definitely trying to buy some more, i also feel as though banks are catching onto people depositing more money onto to crypto-currencies and they don't like that, i feel as though, some tough and difficult laws will be coming out soon.
April 13, 2019, 12:12:46 AM

All good!  Wink
April 12, 2019, 11:42:43 PM

All good!  Wink
April 12, 2019, 11:36:59 PM

All good!  Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 05:44:33 AM

All good!  Wink
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
April 12, 2019, 04:22:49 AM
If you happen to be reading this shortly after I post this, jump on Galilel discord #General channel... Bio_Logik, one of the team members, is attending the Stockholm Blockchain Forum today and is keeping us up to date with topics of conversation and posting a few photos there.

Hopefully before too long Galilel Project can get on stage and present at some of these blockchain forums around the world to gain more exposure for GALI. I'm sure it'll happen eventually!
Good news, I will definitely follow the development of events!
Activity: 43
April 11, 2019, 06:52:14 PM
I do like the master node services that galilel coin has been listed on.
I also like the exchanges its listed on as well. I love graviex and crex24.
Trying to buy some today actually.
Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.

I tend to use both Crex and Graviex, depending on the crypto I need to trade. Both exchanges have not yet disappointed me (so far). Of course, the bulk of my crypto's (GALI) I keep in my own wallets: staking nicely Grin
Yes i agree having GALI staking in your own wallet is wise, always take your crypto-currencies out of exchanges when ever you can, since exchanges get hacked and they have the private keys.
I'm still waiting for my first stake with GALI to be honest, hope it's not too far away
yeah still waiting for some money to come through to purchase some.
I lost some crypto in the cryptopia hack, it's definitely not a fun experience to be honest.
what stack size do you guys stake with to get frequent rewards (daily) ?

You can use this tool to get estimates for specific staking amounts:

https://stakingreturns.com/coins/galilel

Keep in mind that the numbers are for regular staking. If you stake zGali you get considerably higher returns.
April 11, 2019, 06:07:21 AM
If you happen to be reading this shortly after I post this, jump on Galilel discord #General channel... Bio_Logik, one of the team members, is attending the Stockholm Blockchain Forum today and is keeping us up to date with topics of conversation and posting a few photos there.

Hopefully before too long Galilel Project can get on stage and present at some of these blockchain forums around the world to gain more exposure for GALI. I'm sure it'll happen eventually!
April 10, 2019, 11:29:48 PM
Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.

I tend to use both Crex and Graviex, depending on the crypto I need to trade. Both exchanges have not yet disappointed me (so far). Of course, the bulk of my crypto's (GALI) I keep in my own wallets: staking nicely Grin
Yes i agree having GALI staking in your own wallet is wise, always take your crypto-currencies out of exchanges when ever you can, since exchanges get hacked and they have the private keys.
I'm still waiting for my first stake with GALI to be honest, hope it's not too far away
yeah still waiting for some money to come through to purchase some.
I lost some crypto in the cryptopia hack, it's definitely not a fun experience to be honest.
what stack size do you guys stake with to get frequent rewards (daily) ?
April 10, 2019, 11:19:39 PM

April 10, 2019, 06:47:15 AM
As a direct result of the marked increase in the price of BTC over recent weeks, we have seen renewed interest in crypto amongst the general public - according to news reports, Google searches for BTC and cryptocurrency have risen dramatically. I have witnessed this growing interest myself - a few days ago a friend of mine who knows that I am 'into crypto', but has previously shown no interest in it whatsoever, asked me about it and subsequently decided to open an account with Coinbase to get some money into the system. Once their account is up and running she is going to buy some BTC.

So why am I telling you this on bitcointalk when this thread is about GALI? Quite simply because, in addition to talking about BTC, I took the opportunity to tell her about ALTS and the potential of some microcaps. As a result of this, once she has some BTC she plans to jump into crypto a little deeper and buy some GALI  Smiley.

I'm sure we're all invested here in GALI because we believe in both the team and the project itself. Let's remember to always make the most of any opportunity that presents itself where we can spread the word about GALI and generate further interest in Galilel Project.

Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
April 10, 2019, 03:07:37 AM

April 09, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
April 09, 2019, 12:04:15 PM
April 09, 2019, 07:30:35 AM
Has anyone here researched how many general purpose cryptocurrency projects are out there?

I like the fact that GALI is not a single use case coin or trying to create utility to justify its existence, but I would be interested to see accurate information regarding the competition as we stand. At a glance I would say that 95% of coins/tokens out there are tied to a specific use case (or are a total scam with no real use whatsoever), but this figure is based purely on a hunch.

I'd like to see our ranking compared to other general purpose coins rather than simply battling it out against all other cryptos based on market cap - this could provide us with some useful data to explore and help us identify factors that may have contributed to the popularity of certain projects that bear similarities to Galilel.

Anyone?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2019, 12:02:53 PM
I can definitely see this coin in the top 200 on coinmarketcap one day, give it a few years especially from a fair launch, but it will get there.
Too many many coins have been hit with a 51% attack and i'm sure a lot of people are sick of hearing and being part of them.
Why not? not everything is done quickly, time and patience are needed, and I see that the team is serious.

Steady as she goes. The project feels like a big steamer heading for the top of the CMC list. It will take some time, but as long as the team remains involved, the community growth will follow.

there are high chances to reach a decent level. it matters to the participants. I want to follow this. maybe, in the future, I will use the features of this functionality.
April 08, 2019, 11:24:37 AM
I didn't get a chance over the weekend to comment on the CoinMarketCap (CMC) listing of GALI - this is great news! I had pretty much given up on us getting listed there anytime soon and so the announcement came as a real surprise to me! Well done team for persevering with removing various hurdles in the way and well done to the community for whatever efforts you also went to to raise awareness on social media of the length of time this had been dragging on for.

On other matters I see that we have also been listed on Live Coin Watch...

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Galilel-GALI

I wasn't aware of this site and so can't comment on the significance of this listing but, if we pause for thought, I'm sure you will all agree that the good news keeps on flowing! I've yet to see negative comments about Galilel Project being posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) and am confident that we have a team that has both the technical skills and business acumen to tackle any problems we may face and that they will continue to drive this project forwards.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
April 08, 2019, 01:10:05 AM
I can definitely see this coin in the top 200 on coinmarketcap one day, give it a few years especially from a fair launch, but it will get there.
Too many many coins have been hit with a 51% attack and i'm sure a lot of people are sick of hearing and being part of them.
Why not? not everything is done quickly, time and patience are needed, and I see that the team is serious.

Steady as she goes. The project feels like a big steamer heading for the top of the CMC list. It will take some time, but as long as the team remains involved, the community growth will follow.
Activity: 365
April 07, 2019, 07:57:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: