Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Ask "Time To Buy" "HOLD or SELL" "Right time to entry" - page 2. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 3
Poeple just ask the question but doesn't mean anybody can tell when to buy, sell or hodl. I believe they ask for encouragement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
For those that believes in bitcoin/ cryptocurrency and those that knows qns believe in the future of cryptocurrency. Now is the best and surest time to buy the valuable and good coins even in the bear market.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I don't think it is wrong thing to do,if we don't know about something then the good thing is to ask suggestions about it but the decision will be based on our not because of the suggestions.Actually it is good to as sometimes because we have some technical analysist and experineced traders so they may know how the market is going to be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
it's a very good time to buy it and hold it until the market recovers
The very good time to buy bitcoin when the fall down the price value, this is our oppurtunity to collect and start to hold it, wait the little more for increasing the value in the market then sell it in the right amount.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
True story, these words have literally no meaning when it comes to crypto. The best time to buy is the time when you have enough spare capital to invest, and are confident that you have made the right choice. If you don't have either of these, simply don't invest yet, as you're not going to become super rich either way anymore.
This happens depends upon you. The market is volatile where you have to analyze when is the better time buy and sell. When you are ready to take the risk before when you invest. There is no right moment but from the time you invest and until you  gain huge profit from it.  Answer for this are useless when you do not take an action for it to work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I also don’t understand them, that they are for the vulgar and cunning folk, they bought 18,000 each, and then 14,000 and even 10,000 each, and they took 6,500 shameless ones, but now they are waiting for growth to 100,000. Do not happen to this. Let you get stuck for a couple of years in the flat, feed the news about the next death of Bitcoin, and then perhaps break even
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You spelled it right. No you will not be able to tell the perfect time to buy or sell. Each coin is very individual and depends on different situations. It should just stick to one General rule - buy when the price is low and sell when high.

I agree with your opinion "buy when the price is low and sell when high", because commercial law is how we can profit as much as possible even though sometimes it does not materialize but may not feel it is a mistake.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
You spelled it right. No you will not be able to tell the perfect time to buy or sell. Each coin is very individual and depends on different situations. It should just stick to one General rule - buy when the price is low and sell when high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes, I would have to agree that there are many questions that are recurring in this forum as what OP had mentioned. In my understanding, people asking such questions are those new to the forum and just wanted to make a survey instead of doing their own research. The longer people that are partcipating in this forum would somehow understand how the crypto market works in coneection to the daily market trend. Buying cryptos depends in your instinct and analysis with respect to the current trend and most likely the best time would be during bearish market and sell when it pumps and don't hold too long.
Activity: 448
Yeah I don't think much about you being new to the forum either as you already know about the merit system, I didn't even pay attention to that the first month I was here, but it's true that many people want to make decisions based on opinions, when in fact they're the ones who have to do their own research, since every situation is different.
copper member
Activity: 482
The issues with many people is that they don't learn what they need to learn.  They just soley rely on others to do things for them and give them assurance on what to do.  But they  forgot that they wont be responsible for the occurrence or result either good or bad.  The fact is to do your research and decide when to buy,  sell or hodl. 
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Could you learn not to quote whole OP every time you answer the thread? It's stupid and annoying to other people!

There's a very short and easy way to know when to buy and sell a token. It's called the average. When the price is much below a yearly average it's usually a good time to buy. When it's above its a safe sell. The only way you can lose by doing that is when the token is dying and going to 0.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Yes there is no time to hold or sell because prices are not fixed at all. Yesterday bitcoin was about 4400 USD i thought it get higher again but today it has again gone to 4000 USD. That does not make any sense to make any prediction..
But if you really concern about ICO tokens than I would prefer sell it because i don't find ICO tokens any future because of bitcoin dominance.
copper member
Activity: 381
Of course it does not have a definite answer because the market continues to change both up and down. Better than that, we ourselves have understanding about crypto so that we can take advantage of price changes as an opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yeah its true because there is no right and better time in crypto market no one can justify market there may be ups and downs day by day.
so its all about yours thinking. be smart
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Token goes down. Wait or sell?
Hold or sell ?
What is the best time to enter the market ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

I think we all are aware with this volatile nature of bitcoin and this is the reason for the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and I have been told this thing since when I was a newbie and I was told to remember this thing till I invest into bitcoin, so we all know that the valuation of bitcoin was sky high in the last December’s month and then started deflating in the beginning of this year so till now it is deflated so this is the right time to invest into bitcoin, if you have not invested yet and for those who already owning bitcoin, this is the time to hold and wait for the next pump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
the most interesting thing is that the one who generated the first block of bitcoin, has faith in the value of this technology)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Right time could be yesterday, now or tomorrow. If you plan to Buy, someone out there is willing to sell at your desired price. If you plan to Sell, someone out there is willing to Buy at your price. Just look at what happened last December 2017.Who would have thought that $19,500 will be the all time high, but during that time there are people out there who bought at $19,500.
Activity: 364
I always feel some way when I see people asking about when to sell or when to HODL or buy from exchanges. There is no right time as to when to buy, sell or HODL. Anytime you think is favourable for you is a selling time.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
   You're right. You don't need to ask when is the right time as long as you have money to make capital investment you can buy anytime you want. You don't need to ask if you have enough understanding about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: