Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Ask "Time To Buy" "HOLD or SELL" "Right time to entry" - page 3. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Regarding for the right time entering in cryptocurrency i agree with you any time will comes in, even the price is dump or higher the importance is people before investing in crypto they understand well all about the risk investing in crypto.

And 'well' some thread question is almost the same answer nobody can give straight advice from the op of the thread specially if the topic is all about the market when goes into.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There are plenty of these kind of questions that people ask about bitcoin. Such questions as when to invest, when to sell, whether to hold are very not necessary because you will never get any answer. By the time you understand bitcoin better, you will realize that you can do this at at time.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Token goes down. Wait or sell?
Hold or sell ?
What is the best time to enter the market ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

I really don't know why people asking these questions?
Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?
I mean, it is a decision of person when to enter the market. No specific time will tell you to buy or sell, it is your strategy. You must learn the market. You must create your own decision.

How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?
You want to get merit? Create quality post that is good to the eye of everybody. Don't create off topic post. Your post must have a sense. That way, you can acquire merit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Well,  we all know the volatility nature of cryptocurrency and there has been a number of questions like these raised. I believe it depends on the knowledge gained by the individual because we are all not the same.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
What you said  is absolutely true and i keep saying the market is cyclical. Every time is a good time to buy. You just need to have have a fair knowledge so make good decisions after you enter the market.
But not everyone have it, maybe that is why some people in here keep ask what to do to their assets and ask everyone's opinion. I think it is better to do that than we wrong to pick decision and make loss to our assets.
Activity: 432
What you said  is absolutely true and i keep saying the market is cyclical. Every time is a good time to buy. You just need to have have a fair knowledge so make good decisions after you enter the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
The magic behind the success of every rich person in cryptocurrency world is to know how to hodl, You might need to tell this over and over until they listen. Hodling is all it takes to have something here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

We all know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and then also a part of investment so the valuation of bitcoin is subject to market risk and varies according to market demand and supply and as we all know that the valuation of bitcoin is sky high in the last December’s month and then with the beginning of this year, started deflating so the present condition of bitcoin is not that good, this is the time either to buy more coin if you have money and if you don’t then simply hold and wait for the next pump.
Activity: 812
Well, most peoples want to make quick money by buying low and selling high, so they want to know a good time to buy and sell.
But actually there is no one can predict the price of crypto because it is volatile, so i think there is no 'good' time to buy, hold, or sell.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
Off course those are questions asked by newbies, that is; "genuine newbies" because we have spammers parading as newbies. I don't think it is totally wrong to want to be guided.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now is the best time to buy , because no one can what will happen next or the price will fall or begin to rise sharply.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?

Why did you say your name? Lol. I agree with you. Only a newbie will ask about those things. When I was a newbie, I also often ask when to buy and sell coins but as time goes by, I learned that the best advice comes from your own research. As for the mweit, you need to continously create quality posts and avoid spamming.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Indeed what these kind of questions are very annoying and have no value and have mostly the same answers.
REgarding merit, just try to be helpfull, wirte quality posts and you will get there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I only those questions from newbies so i know that they really don't know how the market and crypto runs. So i explained it to them that there's no right time to buy coins, every second is the right time to buy not later. In terms of hold or sell it really depends on what you want and how the coin really runs. Like for bitcoin best thing to is hold and not sell.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Welcome to the bitcointalk, but if you are planning to invest, it is good time to buy coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, the two are good for a.long term investment. But you should also be familiar with the bitcointalk forum, you have to make quality and good post if you are aiming to rank high. But first dont haste, make research instead. And goodluck!
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Hello,

You're absolutely right that these words could be useless as it is really depending of the waitings of each people in investing. Situation, money to invest, market, thinks, confindence are all aspects that come into the consideration and are really personnal.

But I also understand people who just come into the market, don't know a lot and need help and advices to begin to invest and trade. It is also important for them to understand that they could use it instead of just profit of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think that those questions asked are just to get the majority common answers that serves as a guide for the OP or people that quoted on the subject. It depends on the people who wish to give a reply if they wanted to advise the member asking for some advise. However,  it would be better to do also your part as a bitcoin forum participant to do some research on their own.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's always the best time to buy bitcoins. You can always HODL to your coins if you want to prevent losses or at least break even. I think the latter question is more valid than the other as it is a common query that comes from beginners
Activity: 504
it is true that now is the time to buy and hold the coins we want and in the meantime avoid first to sell, because I'm sure one day it will soar.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
it's a very good time to buy it and hold it until the market recovers
Pages:
Jump to: