Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be fooled. - page 3. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.
I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
I don't do almost bounties right now. So as my mood deteriorates, from what I see as people cheating on other people, I find myself motivated to basically warn about the ways of scams that I see. Well, now there are just a lot of projects that take away the trust from the crypto world, it is necessary not only to look at the first ten, but also at new ideas, and they are not allowed to get to the investor, because other projects create a HYIP that turns out to be a Scam, people lose confidence in the crypto currency. But we are literally a step from revolution to evolution.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
July 26, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:56:58 PM
I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
Now it is worth paying attention to the fact that most of the projects have already lost their exclusivity, we are now in chaos created HYIP, I go to the project today and want to know when will sell tokens, and I'm told that there is airdrop, you need to record a video and then you have a chance to get airdrop, well, it's just disgusting, they kill my time, I just want to invest, I'm not going to waste my time to participate in the competition. And they do not need ordinary investors. They are engaged in HYIP, because then, creating a sufficient level of HYIP, they throw a scarce amount of tokens to the exchange and raise the rate of their tokens. In fact, they do not carry anything sensible to the world. Or some mediocre idea or another bike. Please be careful, do not give in to this animal instinct of the crowd and do not get fooled on the HYIP. This scheme is far from normal manners.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
unfortunately,the market really has a lot of scams. they are not trying to make a good project, they just want to make money. very often it is not fair at all. can be careful when choosing different projects.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 20, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

Frauds and scams are normal into this cryptoworld yet anonymity is the best recipe on making those plans or motives to be done on making money even on an illegal way.No matter how we warn people even telling on local sections it wont still guarantee that it will completely stop people on making such investment and in result they would really be scammed by those people but somehow spreading up the word will lessen up these cases and people would be already aware.
Activity: 88
May 20, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
I really hope that fraudulent ico will become less.  And it's better that someone is involved in project control before going out to the masses.  People invest money without even realizing what the project is for, but only for the purpose of getting rich
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 19, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
Yeah, lately we saw a lot of copycats. However, it is the sole responsibility of the investor to make proper research before investing hard money into a project.
Activity: 165
May 19, 2018, 11:29:57 PM
There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.

Yes, I agree with you do not be gullible. there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just want to fraud your money.
so start now do some research first before you participate. do not be easy anymore by ICO will be one of my biggest regret in life.

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 19, 2018, 11:18:20 PM
Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

Its every individuals rights to choose be scammed or not since this forum has a lots of room for everyone of us.
Scammers live because of their victim,and victims become prey coz they only wanna gain some bucks.

Whats important thing here is even you become a victim you must use this opportunity to learn and never become a fool again,because if things happen for the second time then youre an Idiot
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 19, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
I was completely disappointed in the crypt just because there were not people gathered here who want to realize something, but only those who want to make money.
Yes, everyone is involved in the ICO for the purpose of making money, not for a separate purpose. So accept the truth and rush to make money on the Crypto market, if you are good you will be more successful. And if you have no thinking and vision you will completely fail.
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them. Smiley
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
Thanks for the observation and for sharing it with us.  Before I join any project I make some evaluation of their idea if it's unique and can compete with existing system and grow marginally except that one will just be victim of those that just come for the money without genuine plan for future development
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
The ICO era gives great opportunities to scammers. At the same time, we have the opportunity to quickly get rich, as nowhere else. If there is strict regulation, there will not be scammers, but there will not be large Xs. So all we can do is be careful and attentive.
Activity: 166
May 19, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

add 12/05/2018

Need to be more specific now with so many coins. Select coins that have shown good progress on their realistic projects. Most of the coins have not got a great idea and have not made progress as well. I have ADA, XMR, TAU and XEM in my portfolio. All are coins with great to invest.
Activity: 188
May 19, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

add 12/05/2018

Yes, scam are everywhere now. Carefully select your coins now. I am sharing a list of coins that have good long term prospects.

1)   PRG
2)   XLM
3)   XRP
4)   DRGN
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
While it is true that many projects copy ideas from exiting platforms that are already great and do not need a blockchain integration, it is not so with all of them. Some are really trying to achieve something new regarding technology and for the benefit of us all. I would bet on the infrastructure based projects, because those try to jump over obstacles that blockchain challenges them with, they are developing their native blockchains that are striving to be faster, more secure, more reliable and less energy consuming. I believe those will prevail in the market long-term.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
I am not surprised by all that, because the greater the industry the greater is also the level of crime, because there will always be irresponsible elements who take advantage of the situation,
essentially we must be more thorough and careful in investing.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
While I agree with what you are saying that people are just copying the projects from others in order to make money from unsuspecting investors, there really isn't much that we can do other than to warn people. If people still decide to go ahead and invest in these projects then we can't stop them, it's their money.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
I fully agree with you. Unfortunately this is the case. Now the project can be done by almost anyone, but unfortunately this greatly simplifies the task of creating ICO scams.
Pages:
Jump to: