Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be fooled. - page 5. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
May 12, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
Yes, you are right. There are really lots of risks involved in that matter. But if you are well-informed and careful about how the project goes, you'll eventually know whether or not the project you have joined is legit or scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 06:03:05 AM
Described problem is dangerous only for newbies in crypto world. If you are the clever participant of the market just for six - nine month, you have a skills that help you recognise scam
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 12, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
Your summations are true but no one can stop people on gambling with their money, if people can invested heavily into Bitconnect which it is very obvious to people with average intelligent level that this is a Ponzi then what can't they invest into. I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what an average Joe find to invest are mostly scam projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
Since I understand your metaphor, I want to assure you that now scammers no longer need to enter someone's Windows. But you can be deceived by yourself and come to give your money to scammers, because scammers primarily work with confidence. To use the trust of people is becoming more difficult, but the scammers every time more and more improved.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

I  appreciate this concern post since most of us are really just learning the trade in crypto and all these considerations are sometimes beyond what's available for us to learn. With all the potential profit serving as an ecstasy for some to invest and invest it won't hurt for anyone to know when to hit the break and really do some research. really balance out the risk we are taking and we must be smart.
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

Its fine actually, the reason why some of the ico's are just copying others project is that, to improve the system even more and earn a lot of profit, that's the reason why competition in the market is not stopping.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
May 11, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you that there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just wanna scam your money. That's why I am always research the team carefully before buying tokens
Activity: 147
May 11, 2018, 03:07:03 AM
I think personally, research is the most important thing to do before getting into any ICO. there are many scams and scams all over the internet, not just now but since before. And the worst part is that there is no form of regulation so you can not really take it. Being deceived again by ICO will be one of my major regrets in life.

Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 02:55:26 AM
In recent times, investors' biggest mistakes in crypto-currency exchanges have fallen into stupidity. the tokens they buy because of the sudden fluctuations in the market sell low prices. Please be relax. do not fooled. you do not invest false investment.
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
I think everywhere we will find the people who will try to make you fool but in this crypto market do analysis and keep your eyes on market conditions. then i think nobody make you fool . be aware in this market.
Activity: 779
May 11, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.
Activity: 25
May 11, 2018, 01:52:39 AM
There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

a very natural thing when many people who want to fight bitcoin is always a lot of ways how to get rid of others by creating fake news so that bitcoin consumers move to other digital currency. Of course we must be smart in choosing a news or a site.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 11, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

It has always been so, where there is money there are unscrupulous people who will try to deceive. So there are a lot of scammers and projects that just want to lure more money and leave with a clear conscience, and it's impossible to return back unfortunately.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 01:40:52 AM
Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
Markets aren't banned all over the world. People could use the DeCentralized market to trade coins that they wanted, it doesn't matter where they are located.
Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 01:33:22 AM
Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
Activity: 67
May 10, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Some are really trying to achieve new things about technology and to benefit us all. I want to emphasize infrastructure-based projects, because the blockback attempts to jump over the barriers that challenge them.
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
I personally had an unpleasant experience in investing in ICO projects. I think that this is too risky because there are no guarantees and the chances of earning it are too small.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 09, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
The only solution for this is to identify the stupid projects and avoid investing in those and if you think that the project wants anonymity and still wanted to collect money, there is nothing you can expect from them, it is that simple and there is no point in having dumb tokens and invest only after carefully studying about their project in detail.
Pages:
Jump to: