Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be wiser than the market - page 4. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
January 30, 2022, 03:04:06 AM
I sincerely envy people who know how to trade for their own money without leverage... The theme really works here - buy cheaper and sell more expensive.  But I constantly encounter people who buy more expensive and sell cheaper. Why and why ...? And it lasts a very long time until the funds are completely drained. ...Fear and greed rule this market. Only mentally inadequate people are engaged in trading alone. There are no geniuses in this market. The market eats everyone up sooner or later. It is good if relatives and friends with credit funds are not affected. Many people's children are paying for the simple moronism of the players.
To salvage the issue of buying high and selling low is just to hold for investors and have much funds for in your trading account for traders so you can trade with a very low lot size so that no matter how much the market goes against your trading analysis it will come back to offer some profit before it continues in the opposite direction. Account size most times matters alot in trading. With a large account size you can limit the risk by using a very low and reasonable lot size to trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 29, 2022, 08:01:18 PM
I think it should be wise with the market in it's move, cause the market is always on the move on either sides which will and always shows signs to traders who has understood the market patterns and candlesticks. Trading for newbie is best when you first start with a practice demo account on forex trading, to understand and make use of the tools available there, cause there is always a difference between a demo account and a real funded account. Not having the little basics of trading will lead to disaster when you jump in as a newbie trader with funds. Trading and making investments are two forms of risk taking, investing in a good and promising project will definitely give outstanding returns, while in trading, risk management is being measured.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 29, 2022, 05:57:06 PM
That is the nature of trading.

Indeed, that is the very nature of trading, to ride along the movement of the market. But doing technical analysis that enable traders to make decisions, based on the forecasted market movement plus the experiences, is just being wise but not necessarily competing with the market.

Ride and make a profit, that's all we have to do as volatility will remain, and hence we should view that as an opportunity. Whether it's bullish or bearish, we should be flexible as both market situation could offer an opportunity for us to earn depending on how we see it. As the market is very unpredictable, and it follows a trend or cycle, we should be aware that the bear market will eventually come after the bull market, and that's where we need to use our strategy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
January 29, 2022, 05:40:31 PM
Crypto is indeed full of riddles that I myself still don't really understand. The market moves so fast when the price goes up and now let's come here. We will look for a joint solution of the mistakes that have existed, many traders experience the same mistakes over and over again because they have not found the right solution. All back again or depends on you.

Some people always experience repeated mistakes when trading crypto and also haven't found a solution, it's because of their own fault, not because
crypto is bad. We can't be successful traders if we don't learn a lot, especially learn from every loss experienced. Remember everything needs to be
learned first to be understood. Likewise, when deciding on crypto trading, knowledge is needed to be successful. After all, crypto trading is not as easy
as one might think, it's not just buying at a low price and selling it at a high price. It takes effort from us to learn more about how the crypto world works,
so we can make the right decisions. So, from the start, don't ever expect to be instant success in the crypto world, it takes a long process to make us
as successful traders. As long as we don't give up and continue to learn from every mistake we make, surely we will find a solution for every mistake
we have made.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
"CoinPoker.com"
January 29, 2022, 05:30:33 PM
I have done with the TA, chart analysis, a lot of basis that we could use but none of these things will give us assurance, we're still facing in huge risks. To be wiser than the market is not important for me but what I need is to have a clear vision of what I do. It simply we can't avoid losses no matter what we do and this was because we can't make accurate forecasting, yet, it was still an anonymous trend to come that surely surprises us.
That is mainly because the market is not something made out of hardcore nonbudging material. It is not like gold or anything, it is mostly unregulated market. If 10 of the richest people in the world decided to sell a bit of their stocks (or if they got the cash for it then no need), they could end up talking with each other, decide to put 10 billion dollars each aside, which would be 100 billion dollars and go buy bitcoin all at the same time. Do you know how much that would change the market? That would honestly make the situation very different.

This is why it is not exactly like stock market neither, not that rich people will do that, at least not with that much amount but there is a chance for it. Unregulated crypto market that goes up and down like crazy based on some good or bad news could never be less volatile and reading charts, TA or whatever will only give us what it "should" be based on a regular market, but we are not regular, are we?
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 29, 2022, 05:07:36 PM
...The market is the master and has a mind of its own. It does whatever it wants. No one, I repeat, no one can be wiser than the market. Any attempt to do that is like mere mortals equating themselves with the immortality of God.

You cannot reject the importance of a market maker for manipulating the price in the cryptocurrency market, since it is the big players who are the cause of the loss for the rest of the market participants. This problem can be partially solved only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated.
How could it be done? Regulating is something in talks which would mostly impact those common or known exchange platforms we do have and if that thing will happen then this isnt something
different from those traditional brokers like in forex or stocks which do imposes out those kind of laws and regulations and next thing to that would be heavily centralized
which we know on what comes next and will affect crypto community which is something not acceptable.

Come to think that even on traditional markets on where manipulative stance and behavior could really be still seen and thats why i dont see for this to be a viable solution
which do tends to be applied? I dont think so.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
January 29, 2022, 05:05:46 PM
Crypto is indeed full of riddles that I myself still don't really understand. The market moves so fast when the price goes up and now let's come here. We will look for a joint solution of the mistakes that have existed, many traders experience the same mistakes over and over again because they have not found the right solution. All back again or depends on you.
Indeed it is and more like a living education you're learning it more everyday. Crypto is still young and volatility isn't a new thing regarding it. There are tons of solution but getting to the right one will goes through thick and thins first, it's like taking some life lessons on the way. Your behavior depends in this market and those who are successful put much effort to be on top.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 29, 2022, 04:54:16 PM
...The market is the master and has a mind of its own. It does whatever it wants. No one, I repeat, no one can be wiser than the market. Any attempt to do that is like mere mortals equating themselves with the immortality of God.

You cannot reject the importance of a market maker for manipulating the price in the cryptocurrency market, since it is the big players who are the cause of the loss for the rest of the market participants. This problem can be partially solved only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
January 29, 2022, 04:11:55 PM
I sincerely envy people who know how to trade for their own money without leverage... The theme really works here - buy cheaper and sell more expensive.  But I constantly encounter people who buy more expensive and sell cheaper. Why and why ...? And it lasts a very long time until the funds are completely drained. ...Fear and greed rule this market. Only mentally inadequate people are engaged in trading alone. There are no geniuses in this market. The market eats everyone up sooner or later. It is good if relatives and friends with credit funds are not affected. Many people's children are paying for the simple moronism of the players.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 29, 2022, 12:11:10 PM
Truly present moment isn't actually something I'd let another person to exchanging do, hell even long haul merchants would presumably say that they don't especially like something like day exchanging. Dissimilar to exchanging without knowing your against the pattern in light of the fact that to be straightforward its been my not unexpected mix-up and it resembles you're contending the market and obviously every one of the outcomes will be negative.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
January 29, 2022, 11:36:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
January 29, 2022, 11:35:15 AM
It's one thing to learn and another thing to earn. It's one thing to know a strategy and another to use it against the market tragedy.
You're absolutely right there. This is one reason I've maintained that self discipline and emotional control make an acquired trading skill a success. No trader succeeds who doesn't have a grip of their emotions. It's the same way successful demo traders fail abysmally when it gets to real life trading. Emotional control is vital in crypto trading.

No one prohibit you to be wiser than the market. You have freedom to be like that IF you can.
But of course, you know that's impossible. The market is the master and has a mind of its own. It does whatever it wants. No one, I repeat, no one can be wiser than the market. Any attempt to do that is like mere mortals equating themselves with the immortality of God.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
January 29, 2022, 11:10:29 AM
Even the so-called gurus and experts out there aren’t wiser than the market. They can predict all they want, but it’s not accurate and perfect either. Newbies, beginners and average Joes out there are just falling prey to these gurus and experts thinking that they know what they’re doing when to buy or sell.

Of course, the technical analysis, candlesticks, patterns, etc., could help us a bit to analyze where the market is heading along with the potential bullish/bearish news around the corner that would highly influence BTC’s price. We’re not wiser than the market and never will be. It’s unpredictable and it can just change directions without warning and all of a sudden anytime.
Traders trained themselves to become wise and skillful, but no matter how good they are, they cannot win over the market. No trader can control the crypto market because of its volatility which makes it very unpredictable. Just think of it, if traders are more wise and brilliant than the market, then expect that all traders are bound to gain profits, and losses will be extinct. That way, the excitement and thrill in trading will start to fade.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
January 29, 2022, 11:09:36 AM

We’re not wiser than the market and never will be. It’s unpredictable and it can just change directions without warning and all of a sudden anytime.

We can be wiser than the market even though it is an unpredictable market. If you are a winner always it means you are getting something right and wiser. If you are consistent failure you will be forced out of trade and a loser that meaning not being wiser. The unpredictable nature of market is what will also be looked at to be smarter and get required profit.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
January 29, 2022, 09:55:16 AM

Indeed, that is the very nature of trading, to ride along the movement of the market. But doing technical analysis that enable traders to make decisions, based on the forecasted market movement plus the experiences, is just being wise but not necessarily competing with the market.
The market is dynamic and verse, also people trading the market should be more verse and dynamic. The traders need to be wiser in order to win the market.
There is a clear distinction between greediness and wiseness.
You need a primary strategy and also have some secondary or backup strategies, incase the market takes your major strategy unaware.
Remember to always check the market volume, demand and supply and make good use of the order nooks.
Market is a high tension, but it affects mostly the people without an insulator. What is your insular???
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 29, 2022, 09:40:47 AM

I have done with the TA, chart analysis, a lot of basis that we could use but none of these things will give us assurance, we're still facing in huge risks. To be wiser than the market is not important for me but what I need is to have a clear vision of what I do. It simply we can't avoid losses no matter what we do and this was because we can't make accurate forecasting, yet, it was still an anonymous trend to come that surely surprises us.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
January 29, 2022, 09:40:28 AM
Even the so-called gurus and experts out there aren’t wiser than the market. They can predict all they want, but it’s not accurate and perfect either. Newbies, beginners and average Joes out there are just falling prey to these gurus and experts thinking that they know what they’re doing when to buy or sell.

Of course, the technical analysis, candlesticks, patterns, etc., could help us a bit to analyze where the market is heading along with the potential bullish/bearish news around the corner that would highly influence BTC’s price. We’re not wiser than the market and never will be. It’s unpredictable and it can just change directions without warning and all of a sudden anytime.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
January 28, 2022, 11:30:31 PM
Just come to think of it.

When someone wants to be wiser in the market, there are lots of ideas on his mind.

Isn't it better to be like that so that they will work on how to deal with the market trend either it's bullish or bearish?
Yes, that's probably the thing but I think that what OP meant in this context is that you can't be overconfident when you are in the market because you don't know what's going to happen next so it's not advisable to be greedy or in this case wiser than the market because you'd end up losing money if you're not careful and you keep that carefree attitude.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
January 28, 2022, 10:00:16 PM
Just come to think of it.

When someone wants to be wiser in the market, there are lots of ideas on his mind.

Isn't it better to be like that so that they will work on how to deal with the market trend either it's bullish or bearish?
But unfortunately, people seem not like that because they tend become panic when the market moves to the other side.
They can not see the opportunity that they can get from that instead still trying to chase the pattern but they still do not figure out what is happening to the market.
If you want to be wiser in the market, you need to have enough experience to look how bigger your chance to follow the market.
Trying to calm down can be one of the things to become wiser when the market changes the direction.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 28, 2022, 09:21:35 PM
First, learn with your past mistakes.

If you've been trading for a few months or longer, you already have enough experience and knowledge that you can use to take advantage of those mistakes you did in the past.

Avoid being greedy and you should always target what's achievable. What's wrong with the new traders today, they're idealists but they're not realistic.
And they stick to what they think will work, but not taking it seriously. The reason why traders mostly fail is they never exert extra efforts so they can win their trades, because they believe that trading could make them instantly rich.

If you think you have potentials to make a good trade, enhance it. But don't be greedy and even think that you are good enough to overtake the market, because you will never win from the market.
Those that think that they can be rich with trading so quick, there's actually the fact that it's possible. But them coming from being a newbie, that's just so wrong and offbeat. Their mindset should go along with how to cope with the market and learn how to trade properly, how to handle the pressure and emotion that we're dealing of so hard.

First, learn with your past mistakes.

If you've been trading for a few months or longer, you already have enough experience and knowledge that you can use to take advantage of those mistakes you did in the past.

Avoid being greedy and you should always target what's achievable. What's wrong with the new traders today, they're idealists but they're not realistic.
I think the best way so we can avoid being greedy is to have satisfaction in the profits we have. Set aside the get rich quick mentality. We can be rich in time by trading but we can do it more slowly, and not to keep chasing the market. Overtrading will only make you a loser in the end because you end up gambling even your hard earned money.
Yeah, being satisfied and the content will help you to conquer the hardship of being greedy. It's not going to be easy but there's a way to overcome greediness and if someone is dealing with it, he should realize that he has to measure himself if he's going to the point of greediness.
Pages:
Jump to: