Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be wiser than the market - page 7. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
January 27, 2022, 02:28:54 PM
It may seem easy to follow up with the trend however it is not that simple as it seems.
Crypto trading is complete game and if you wanna go with the trend then huge amount of trust is needed when you are choosing the assets.

If we gonna get wiser than market then this needs to be buckled up pretty well. Immense study, proper execution from bearish to bill trend is indeed needed while working on these methods.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 27, 2022, 02:02:54 PM
Yhup its always a good advice to follow the trend because even you made mistakes there's always a second chance to recover your loss and you can still bring your portfolio into green at the end of the day. Unlike trading without knowing your against the trend because to be honest its been my common mistake and it's like you're competing the market and of course all the results will be negative. Cheesy 
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
January 27, 2022, 12:33:31 PM
Or, you can just hold. Remove the stress in trying to invest and just keep on investing. Learning the bare minimum together with investing in coins that would develop in the long run, and not just built up hype, would help you a lot. Honestly, short-term is not really something I'd let someone new to trading do, heck even long-term traders would probably say that they don't particularly like something like day trading. It's just way too much stress imo, especially for newbie traders.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
January 27, 2022, 11:19:40 AM
I think your title is not relating to your analysis in your post.
Maybe you have to edit it to " You have to be wiser than the market". This is because it is wise traders that can make profit from the market and those not wise will lose. If you make profit from the market that means you have beaten the market to it. Exiting the market early enough, entering at the right time, reading the chart and analysing very well , including doing the right things in the market to make profit is being wiser. You don't make profit in the market if you are not wiser.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
January 27, 2022, 11:16:52 AM
Yeah following the trend over a long term is probably one of the best strategies to use (as long as you can work out when and whether to pull out of certain things).

Short term trading strategies shouldn't be learnt using a lot of your portfolio and you shouldn't be using more than about 10-30% risk of your portfolio on a strategy just in case it fails too many times once.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
January 27, 2022, 11:12:34 AM
I think experiences is the best when it comes to trading, we all know candlestick, scalping and trend wouldn't work 100% but we can't deny most of people who learn trading will learn that as the basic trading courses. Trial and error are normal, probably just repeat the same strategy and look how reliable it is, if the strategy mostly go wrong/different than your analysis... try the other strategy until you find the strategy that work for you.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
January 27, 2022, 11:07:52 AM
No one prohibit you to be wiser than the market. You have freedom to be like that IF you can. Unfortunately, most of us can not win against the market so it means we are not wiser than the market.

There are experienced and genius people who can be like that but I am not a person like that and many of us are not.

In addition, most of traders on the market are losers. If you want to get profit from the market, it is not mandatory to be a market winner, you just simply do good and long term investment. That is easier than trading and being a hard-core trader.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
January 27, 2022, 10:42:27 AM
Following the 📉📈 has been the best advice and has been the most secure way of making it big in trading a principle that will bring about a smooth profit reality but most times we predict where we want the market to go. Been too sure could cost you alot, remember trend change and no market direction lasts for ever.

Take the little you can and leave will help build a good trading account. If it doesn't work out In a single trade take a rest and try again some other day. The market is always flourishing don't allow greed buy away the good analysis and strategies you built over the years. It's one thing to learn and another thing to earn. It's one thing to know a strategy and another to use it against the market tragedy. Instead of deciding for the market take the little you been offered and come back another day.

Pages:
Jump to: