Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 14. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Although Bitcoin prices are falling and not stable, I still believe that it will grow in the future and grow strongly. Almost everyone is worried and scared of its price so they never dare to keep it. Hold it in the long run is decisive not bad
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
I think panicing is unhealthy when you are in crypto currency. When you are investing or trading don't panic too much because you will loose your focus on what you are doing. You will sell your crypto even at a lower price.
Panicking is not only bad in crypto market but also in real life. It has very serious negative effects on your life. You really need to practice staying calm and cool no matter what the circumstances are because this is the only way you are going to make some decent money by trading and investments. To live a successful and happy life, you need to stay as cool as cucumber under unfavorable circumstances.
A good businessman never feel panic because lose and earn is the part of business and bitcoin is a business. If you want to sell or buy don’t panic and hesitate because life gives us very little chances to earn money and be successful.

So it is a chance to get rich and fulfill all your dreams of life. There is nothing to be panic. It needs dare to invest in bitcoin and once you invest then there should no problem either you buy or sell.
HODL guys, there is no point in selling now Cheesy The bitcoin price will recover in weeks, so no worries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 11, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
What to do now bitcoin price around $8k it almost 100% decreasing in one month bro. But i still hold till next year lol

I am likewise still holding my bitcoins.  The harder it falls the higher it bounce.  Just let us wait until its price still goes up.  Anyways we can see that bitcoin price is going up gradually.  So do not lose hope.  We will see that patience is really a virtue.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 11, 2018, 12:05:10 PM
What to do now bitcoin price around $8k it almost 100% decreasing in one month bro. But i still hold till next year lol
Well thanks for the advice, that is true we should not do the panic selling because doing panic selling could lead to a big loss for us, just like me i am not doing panic selling because i know to myself that i we will loss a lot of money if i we will do that we should just hold and wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 11, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
Hey friends, Its time to keep your mind calm. Don’t be panic bro. I fully recommended to hold your bitcoin and get more profit. Don't sell it now. It's not better time to selling. So guys don't do panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 11, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Well, panic selling is what people often do after seeking dip in the price. But that is quite normal for crypto since the currency is too volatile and fluctuations in its price are all because of it. However, panic selling must be avoided as it always leads to heavy losses so keep on holding it which is the appropriate option I consider to gain a huge profit...
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Well, again and again it's normal. Bitcoin's decreasing and increasing price is part of its nature. Keep holding, do not panic its not the best option. Pray and hope it will come back or higher than before.
Activity: 370
February 10, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Panic selling of Bitcoin must always be avoided in entirety but moderation selling of envisaged coins according to prevailing and expected situation surrounding the coins
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
Panic selling would only lead us for more losses, just like our current situation here,  the price dropped to the lowest and most of the noobs are selling to cut their losses but now that the price is recovering they regret it a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 10, 2018, 12:59:15 AM
to be honest, that's not a good idea if we are selling in a panic situation, it will only make a regret in the end. bitcoin is a long term and prices kept moving, so don't think prices will continue down, surely the price will rise and rise even higher. don't panic when prices down, the better we buy more when prices down. before you panic, you could see a chart of bitcoin prices from year to year.

I agree with you.  I have been in to that situation and I know how it feels to regret such a big mistake.  I did not want to do that again as it is really unbearable.  But the best thing about that is that I learned a lesson.  I did not do that when bitcoin price goes down.  I am holding my bitcoin till I reach the price I want.

of course, we have to learn from the experience because it's so valuable, don't make the same mistake, sometimes a lot of people do not learn from the experience, and when the price drops they always panic.
because if you sell bitcoin in panic situations, you include people who make prices down. so it's better when the price down you help with buying it, so the price can recover.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:29:06 PM
Don't do panic selling because if you panic you loose control on everything specially your emotion.And you will loose all what you have,you need to patiently wait a litle bit time.
Yes right, when we panic then we can not control ourselves and will make us regret for taking the wrong decision, always positive thinking is the thing we have to do because the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 175
February 09, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
Don't do panic selling because if you panic you loose control on everything specially your emotion.And you will loose all what you have,you need to patiently wait a litle bit time.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
Panic selling is one of the worst things that we can do in this market. Especially the new investors do panic selling, but hey you’re here to read and learn others experiences..
Activity: 23
February 09, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
The topic is from october 2017,but it stands xP
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Yes I agree, should we as investors bitcoin not panic in the face of the situation as it's now. But many people say this bitcoin price reduction is a ban on bitcoin in some countries. If you are an investor please don't panic in a situation now, we must be sure future bitcoin prices will recover.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
February 09, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
The chances of the profit decreasing or worse not gaining any profit will only be when you panic sell and leave a golden opportunity by killing a hen that lays golden eggs. People need to understand that if they're in crypto for fast money then that's just not the right approach towards the crypto world. INVEST only when you truly BELIEVE. By panic selling, you're just accepting your loss and destroying an asset.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

yes you are right you should hold the coin you have do not panic then sell all coin when the price down it is the action that will make you very loss, it is ironical many new players like that.
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
Never tried panic selling because i believe in digital currencies that i have most especially bitcoin. Why should i sell at a losing price? Corrections is inevitable and that's one of the reasons why crypomarkets are bleeding and it will surely bleed more when people are panic selling.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 09, 2018, 12:52:44 PM
to be honest, that's not a good idea if we are selling in a panic situation, it will only make a regret in the end. bitcoin is a long term and prices kept moving, so don't think prices will continue down, surely the price will rise and rise even higher. don't panic when prices down, the better we buy more when prices down. before you panic, you could see a chart of bitcoin prices from year to year.

I agree with you.  I have been in to that situation and I know how it feels to regret such a big mistake.  I did not want to do that again as it is really unbearable.  But the best thing about that is that I learned a lesson.  I did not do that when bitcoin price goes down.  I am holding my bitcoin till I reach the price I want.
Pages:
Jump to: