Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 12. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

No I don't ever do panic selling because  I keep believing  that bitcoin  is amazing it can not give me a problem  but it can help me more so on
If people do not have enough money to live, they will choose to sell their bitcoin. Still others see bitcoin falling rapidly in price and selling it. This is normal human psychology. We should have a belief in ourselves ,set a Bitcoin price target, do not sell it if it is not reached, and thus avoid panic selling.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
proper knowledge on the industry and lack of resources most of the people I've known ended up dealing an of lost opportunity as they sold their stocks/shares without having any supporting facts to aligned with their decision. Probably, the loss is what teach us about it and experience helps us to keep calm during next panic selling wave. Experienced traders accumulate their capital all the time and when they see an opportunity, they grab it with their maximum potential. Whereas, newbies do it in the exact opposite way and hence suffer loss. They always try to hold their bitcoin while there is panic selling in the market. This is all because of the fluctuations that happen with bitcoin, which we cannot find anywhere else. When sudden price drop takes place, automatically people will have the hesitant mind whether to keep hold or just cash it out.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 01:32:38 AM
I do agree to you panic selling is not helping bitcoin in the marketing of cryptocurrency, sometimes it making it worst by panic selling. People are afraid to lose money that's why they are in panic sellin but if you are in panic selling you can lose money because the bitcoin is in low price. Hopefully, all the investors learns to hold there bitcoin if the bitcoin is in dump. They should know how to be patience until bitcoin will comeback in the marketing of cryptocurrency. In my opinion, it is just a sudden dump of bitcoin and it will be back on track in this following month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yes do not panic selling especially when the bitcoins are dpwn because you are just ruining the bitcoins and also the money that you should've have. Because if you panic sell you are just cutting the lose you made in the bitcoins downfall and taht can affect you financially and you will never gonna win back that money you took. And also that will bring cause the bitcoins to fall more. But if you just patiently hold and calmly hold you coins without hesitations and wait until the bitcoins rises you will win that again even more.

Patience is a virtue, it would be best to keep it while it's low because the more you keep the more you gain. We should understand how to play with it. It's not advisable to do panic selling because time will come that it's price will become more stable.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes do not panic selling especially when the bitcoins are dpwn because you are just ruining the bitcoins and also the money that you should've have. Because if you panic sell you are just cutting the lose you made in the bitcoins downfall and taht can affect you financially and you will never gonna win back that money you took. And also that will bring cause the bitcoins to fall more. But if you just patiently hold and calmly hold you coins without hesitations and wait until the bitcoins rises you will win that again even more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
February 17, 2018, 11:26:18 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I think this is the mistake of everyone who thinks only about the amount that they will get from their bitcoin. They do panic selling every time bitcoin's price are decreasing yet they buy when it's on its highest price. It is like they are wasting their time and their money.
Activity: 126
February 17, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

No I don't ever do panic selling because  I keep believing  that bitcoin  is amazing it can not give me a problem  but it can help me more so on
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
February 17, 2018, 11:08:37 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I totally agreed to you. Some people do panic selling just because bitcoin, as well as the market, experiences a crash. They just think that they will lose money if they continue to that. That's why they sell their coins even if its amount is very low. The best thing to do is to just hold and wait for the coins to increase its price again. Do not panic, just wait.
Activity: 258
February 17, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

It doesn't mean the price wont change forever or it will go up or down as long as it wants, the most important trait for you is to control your emotion, over excitement can sometimes lead to a big loss, how much more those who feel down when the price starts to drop low? let's be patient for a while and wait  a little longer.

Yes, that's true. Consider these as long term investment and be patient enough until it reached its maturity or until the right times come wherein the value is doubled, tripled or even ten times of the value invested or until it reached the value desired. Remember the previous price of BTC way back 2009 wherein Kristoffer Koch bought 5,000 bitcoins for only 27 dollars, basically nothing in terms of value but look how much is the price of that 5,000 bitcoins nowadays,? About 56,400,000 dollars, he even forgot about his investment until bitcoin’s wild price swings by 2013 resulted in a slew of articles about bitcoin.

So, don't do panic selling and no one can tell what happens in the future. Let us learn from others' experience.

Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
think logically, because thinking with logic you will not be panicked because the problem must have its cause and its way out. all the panic will disappear if you think logically, so you do not be afraid if the price again down it's just a rotation that will happen like a wheel.
Activity: 60
February 17, 2018, 10:50:35 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

We cannot dictate the people what they want to do with their investments. It is up to them if they wanted to do panic selling. Panic selling mostly happens to the people who are new in this kind of investments. They tend to sell of they see their investments falling and they only think that atleast they did not lost everything. But later on they will regret that they had sell it even if they are at lost. One thing is for sure Experience is the Best Teacher.
Activity: 124
February 17, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
It's easy to say don't panic selling, but we don't know the life of other people maybe they trying to hold so that they got more profits but they have no choice to sell it so that they have money for everyday needs. 
Activity: 69
February 17, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
We all know that every seconds, minutes and hour bitcoin change price to high from lower vice versa. maybe they spend money that they cannot afford to lose.
That is not good if you are investing in the crypto world because the value is very volatile here and that is its nature. so those who will keep patience and will hold bitcoin they will be lucky to have best profit ever in their whole life.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
No worries, btc price will always recover and go beyond

really bitcoin value is currently experiencing an increase compared to a month ago, in trading currency crypto for example bitcoin, patience is needed for you to get profit, my suggestion to buy bitcoin at this time and hold for next few months
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
Precisely, the cost will return to what it was inevitably. That is the manner by which I profit from other individuals.
I find that actually, exchanging less frequently would have given me a chance to procure more cash than I would've on the off chance that I was simply keeping my cash in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are exceptionally unstable yet they are on a solid uptrend.
Activity: 28
February 15, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
Indeed.panic sells won't do nothing for you..
You will end up buying high and selling low and end with a loss
Apart from shit coins you can always make gains by holding..
Holders always wins..
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
Precisely, the cost will return to what it was inevitably. That is the manner by which I profit from other individuals.
I find that actually, exchanging less frequently would have given me a chance to procure more cash than I would've on the off chance that I was simply keeping my cash in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are exceptionally unstable yet they are on a solid uptrend.
Activity: 70
February 14, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

You posted this a few months ago, and yet, this message remains true all the time in crypto market.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes,  actually its normal situation when the  price of  bitcoin is going down and going up...it depends  on the demand of the market and other bad circumstances and situations of bitcoin.  Like what happen in south korea and china they attempt to ban bitcoin.its because of there announcements the price of bitcoin is very affected.and many bitcoin holders panic selling thier bitcoin in a very low price.they loose thier patience without even think the good and positive side of bitcoin.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 14, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
Keep calm and hold our coins. Time will come that the price of our coins will increase again. If we panic and sell our coins now, I'm sure that we will have regrets in the end because crashing of price is just normal in Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: