Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 22. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
i think you should believe in about your Bitcoin. it's can down but it will go up... dont panic!
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 19, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
Concur and frankly, a large portion of us have experienced this stage. Most likely, the misfortune is the thing that show us about it and experience encourages us to resist the urge to panic amid next frenzy offering wave. Experienced brokers collect their capital constantly and when they see an open door, they snatch it with their greatest potential. While, novices do it in the correct inverse way and henceforth endure misfortune. One ought to recollect forget and take after Warren Buffet's guideline while exchanging my supposition.
Activity: 12
January 19, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
it is just a matter of what kind of play each person is. if they choose to be daily trader, they will do sell and buy in such a nick of time. if long time investment, they will rarely do some sell.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:49:30 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

well friends if you panic then you lost your bitcoin.don;t you know that bitcoin is always getting higher now and i know that it will never get down just be patience in waiting then you can sell it in a better price you want,so don't be panic just calm down okay.
Well i believe that panic selling leads as to get loose maybe we dont really have to make panic selling because we all know that biycoin os really unstable we dont have to be panic because we all know that the nature of bitcoin price is that high and low.That is why bitcoon is said to be a good profiting asset that helps us a lot.
Activity: 91
January 19, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
in a perfect world, people shouldn't sell out of fear, but in reality, it's part of becoming a good trader especially for beginners.
Activity: 82
January 19, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
good words  Grin Grin Grin any other money or coins, dont do panic selling. Business requires something that we call Patience  Cheesy Cheesy wait for the right moment is the only ppl should do seeing a crisis
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 01:17:17 AM
Yes, usually people who panic selling will feel the loss when suddenly bitcoin has a high price, especially if someone sells bitcoin when it is at a low point.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:08:48 AM
No worries, btc price will always recover and go beyond
yes do not panic when knowing the price of bitcoin is down. do not rush to sell bitcoin for fear of experiencing many losses if you keep it. be patient. as we know that bitcoin price is so unstable then be patient to keep bitcoin and be patient to sell bitcoin until bitcoin price goes up so you can sell it with expected result.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 12:39:33 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

well friends if you panic then you lost your bitcoin.don;t you know that bitcoin is always getting higher now and i know that it will never get down just be patience in waiting then you can sell it in a better price you want,so don't be panic just calm down okay.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 11:35:21 PM
Panic on the crypto exchange is a joy. I experience a real drive when everything falls. panic is the surest way to earn money! P.S. Turn the head, calmly.
Because the weak hands will dump and the smart people are buying cheap coins, definitely that is the easy way to make money
because we are believers and we will not be affected by any dump that may happen.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

That's right and this is already proven many times. Panic selling is not a good option especially if you are aiming for bigger profit. Also, backdrops are just normal since most of the coins are volatile including Bitcoin. As what we can see at this moment, its market value is again recovering and surely, those who hold their Bitcoin rather than selling, will be much happier than to who sold their Bitcoin. Let's just take this as a lesson learned so that it may help us in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
Panic on the crypto exchange is a joy. I experience a real drive when everything falls. panic is the surest way to earn money! P.S. Turn the head, calmly.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
The panic is really terrible in this sphere, as many people can succumb to it, although you just need to have a little patience and everything will be back to normal
Activity: 170
January 18, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
Yesterday it was difficult to resist selling, looking as everything quickly becomes cheaper. But I could handle it. Today, all the cryptocurrency is becoming more expensive and it is good. But I do not dare to invest money in the crypt, I will wait several days.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
will be sorry for those who panic and have weak hands ,, it seems only a few people like that ,, because I see all will be back to normal in a few days ... then we will hold a higher profit hold ..
at least there are so many people and you know that it is one form of loss that is very annoying. if impatient and too hasty to sell one of their coin assets with ease. because I've experienced a very bad experience because of panic selling and I get nothing but loss.
Activity: 518
January 18, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
will be sorry for those who panic and have weak hands ,, it seems only a few people like that ,, because I see all will be back to normal in a few days ... then we will hold a higher profit hold ..
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

yups, according to your topic, do not panic selling, I agree with you, panic selling when the price of coin is down it will make the coin prices worse.
Activity: 39
January 18, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

its true feeling sad for those people who sell it cause panic. we need be patient cause good things take time. the market is recovery now and more good things are coming out. hold your coin and invest on good ico. I'm sure its the best thing to do right now. it will bring you goods and flourish more money for you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
January 18, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
Well its not exactly panic selling - selling during the dip and buying its low is pretty good way to save yourself some money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
January 18, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Actually having many weak hands in this market is a good thing, we can take advantage of it like what happen last few days with the huge drop in prices of all coins and now the game of getting income/profit starts  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: