Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 26. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
By dumping the btc in the slightest decrease makes the whales collect it with a discounted price and when the value of it increases you will have to buy it again in higher price.
Activity: 196
January 10, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
I see most people here regretting selling their coins when there is a dump, i suggest that we should just believe on its flow and you'll notice in just a few time it will pump again just like what happens all the time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

some people are just panicking because they think bitcoin is gonna go straight down. though the price is not stable it is somewhat a good sign because it also has a big chance of increasing  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
Never try to speak with the market. The only thing that you can do - analyse the movement of the market, draw a conclusion and don't remain at a loss. Never go against stampede. Else you will be crushed. Its truth  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
January 10, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
Panic only hamsters. Already, growth has started again, so be calm!
Each dump of the crypto-currency should be taken as a moment to invest your fiat in the world of crypto currency!
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
I agree with this once my friend sold in panic all his bitcoin when they were 5k and now tit is 14k he could have made a lot of profit and now he regrets his choice he should have never sold it.
people always learn when they fail or losses and i am also learn when sell bitcoin 5k usd.I think every altcoin will be pump if this project was real so now i love only hold
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
Panic selling is the worst thing in crypto trading because sometimes after the panic sell the coin jumps and there will be a price surge.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
Panic selling could be catastrophic when you are selling most of your Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcion is known for its volatility so it is just normal that its market value will plummet down but it is proven too that it will always come back. Just relax, HODL all your coins and wait for the proper time to sell it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
January 10, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
i did this once, i sold my btc because i taught that the value will crash down but it stopped going down and started again to go up. the next day I converted back to btc then after a while it goes down again and again, i converted back my money. I lost almost half after doing this, it only happened for 3 days  Angry Sad
You will find number of similar cases which happened in the past and will keep on happening in the coming days as well. The main reason behind all this is that it gets difficult for the investors especially the newbies to take control over the situation at the time when the market price starts falling down and soon they lose control over their emotions. Panic selling can only help them in suffering of huge loss and nothing else.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
People who panic sell, are the ones who lose the most amount of money. Money always shift from the ones with weak hands to the ones with strong hands, especially in the crypto market. Best to just hodl our Bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
January 09, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

This is something that people in the BTC industry should always be reminded of, although you can strike gold with panic selling the outcomes aren't always favorable. Keeping calm provides more stable results.
Most times it is just stupidity to buy in at peaks and then sell for loss. Most people are holding for long and except for traders who are selling now for profit, panic selling is just an absurd thing to ever do. At this stage, it is normal for every investor to even know better but we cannot rule out the new investors who came in with some idea of getting rich overnight not making some mistakes out of panic. Over time, they always get to learn their lessons anyway.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Dont panic ! Everything will go back to the normal but i think you will regret if you sell your bitcoin hehe just believe in bitcoin and just hold because bitcoin now is more good and more potential than before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
I agree with this once my friend sold in panic all his bitcoin when they were 5k and now tit is 14k he could have made a lot of profit and now he regrets his choice he should have never sold it.
Every bit of Bitcoin's fall, someone will surely have to sell their bitcoin, which is the normal trader's mentality, and sometimes someone can hold it for a long time. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 09, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 09, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
Keep them all. Don't panic now. It is time to buy now also.
Not BTC will start to increase with ETH in a few hours so keep or buy.
Activity: 322
January 09, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
Investment decisions differ from person to person. FOMO will make some persons sell bitcoin and invest in another coin whose value is increasing more rapid than BTC at the moment.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
January 09, 2018, 06:29:56 AM
Yesterday, when the cost of bitcoin exceeded 10,000, I was afraid that many would start selling it and the rate would drop. But this did not happen, on the contrary, the value of the crypto currency rose to 10500. Simply fantastic dynamics of growth.

Well yesterday it rose from 10k to 11k in a span of a few hours and today it plunged to 9k with the same quickness. But i don't see any panic there. People are now even hoping for these kinds of dip and corrections. You're probably a newbie if this rattles you
Corrections are totally normal in every market most especially after a very huge run. The most important thing is that we have tested a new ATH, so people are definitely going to start cashing in a lot of profit now so they can get back in once we hit the last support level. How long this is going to take is definitely not known but we should expect a pretty huge one but there is absolutely no reason to panic.
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
a lot of people do panic selling when the price of the coin decreases. I thought, panic selling will lead to regret when the price of coin has been increased
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 08, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
Yes, don't do panic selling because you might come up with a wrong decisions. It need more patience,  don't worry the economy will just improve, sometimes goes down but it  will just recover.
Activity: 176
January 08, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
We can’t take away the possibility that they’re emotionally unstable than others,, it doesn’t mean it is wrong but it can be corrected,, not now but as experience would eventually lessen this panicking.. Op is right that it is us (users,, investors) that dictates the price of it.. So if we react badly it reflects on its price..

Well, yes we do not need to panic the price of bitcoin will still be getting high, if you panic your goal will not be achieve or will affect your plan. If you think the price is good you can sell some but it is better to keep some maybe the price will still increase much bigger than to its value when you sell the other.
Pages:
Jump to: