Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 35. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 01:39:19 PM
Most of the investors who are new to this crypto world get panic when there is some drop in the price and sell their bitcoin's . Their decision of selling their bitcoin's at low prices often make them loose their money .So be intelligent and keep holding until the price is high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 01:02:31 PM
There's no need to worry when btc is going down, because im pretty sure that it will recover. Dont do panic selling because you might regret your action.. Btc has stable price now
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
December 15, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

I have read this kind of awareness post whenever the bitcoin use to spike like crazy. Now a days however, people are now more aware about the situation and they know what really profits them in the first place. I think there is no way around people are going to panic sell unless they don’t know the reality and trick behind the use of bitcoin.

Anyway, the prices are also very high and this time its not just couple of thousand dollars but its freaking 18K price which people are watching since long and they will never panic sell after seeing their own profits with this rate. They will want more jumps now and they have already started feeling that. Long live our bitcoin and hope to see it grow all upto 20K before Christmas. :-)
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 10:20:35 AM
It is very easy to say but hard to do especially for those who are q newbie in crypto currency, like me when i am a beginner here, I couldn't really resist it and I fall into the trap and  would feel bad for giving up so easily. But now, Id earned how to control my emotion when it comes to selling.
Activity: 238
December 15, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
This is pointless, no one gives a fig. Also, you have to consider the fact that many newcomers just dump due to necessity or greed, dunno, and even they will learn with time, at least the ones who are serious about crypto.

Panic selling is somehow a disadvantage be side in that case, you don't care if you really gain or not as long as you sell the bitcoin you have in your wallet. You did not think that it will somehow back to its normal price so you sell it all. Then after,  regrets come in and say to themselves, I hope I could still change what I did before and it's too late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 15, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
Yes, don’t do panic selling because in the end you will lose your money or you will regret what you have done. But if you need the money to pay your bills or for your financial problem don’t worry because you know that you have a cash and extra income that can pay your bills and it’s a good result of your all hard works.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 15, 2017, 09:45:42 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

That is one of the mistakes of people who are in bitcoin, when they see that the price is dropping they sell their bitcoin they do not think that if it's dropping it only takes 2-3 days for bitcoin to increase again with much higher price so in the end they just regret selling their bitcoins.
Activity: 56
December 15, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
This is pointless, no one gives a fig. Also, you have to consider the fact that many newcomers just dump due to necessity or greed, dunno, and even they will learn with time, at least the ones who are serious about crypto.
Exactly, the price is going to come back to what it was eventually. Thats how I make money from other people.
I find that in fact, trading less often would have let me earn more money than i would've if I was just keeping my money in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are highly violatile but they are on a strong uptrend.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2017, 09:36:14 AM
Don't do panic selling because the manipulators can't make a slowly cashout/selling of their bitcoins, Lol
Kidding aside, panic selling is just a normal thing specially with those people who doesn't have much faith on bitcoins
So, instead of taking it as a bad thing, we should used it as an opportunity to buy, they sell and make the price decrease and we buy, they lose we win. Thats it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 15, 2017, 09:31:39 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

That is true although its price now is already higher than before, we will not sell all our bitcoins. Lets hold some and if we need money sell some.
Indeed, better not to sell because bitcoin is now continue growing so that if we will just spend it in unecessary things our saving will be wasted. Better for us to hold it for a long time because I am pretty sure that soon bitcoin's price will be more higher compared before. That is why we must diversify our money the other one will be hold while another one is for emergency fund.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 09:25:02 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

This lesson has been already proven. The market value of Bitcoin is volatile in nature. We should not be scared of the downfalls on its market price because fluctuatiobs are just normal in Bitcoin. What we should focus more is holding andd investing because for the long run, the market value of bitcoin is expected to be more expensive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 15, 2017, 09:16:33 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Panic selling is the worst decision that you will made if bitcoin price decreases because you will regret it if bitcoin price will irecober its price. The only thing that you should always remember is to have patience on holding your bitcoin even it dumps real bad, if you believe that the price will recover, you will not any problem on your bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 15, 2017, 07:52:25 AM
Panic selling are just for people taking trades emotionally. They sell it because of fear. Fear of losing their investments because somehow it is in profit and they don't want to go it to waste. I think my advice for that would be if Bitcoin dips then close your portfolio and just spend your time outside or focus yourself on other stuff. Eventually it will go back to its price. Bitcoin has proved its stability and reliability in terms of investment so I can assure that it will stay as it is. Don't let emotions overtake your decisions specially in trading because it has a high chance that you will neglect it afterwards. If we really believe in Bitcoin then I think there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
December 15, 2017, 01:57:33 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
December 15, 2017, 01:46:55 AM
You cant blame those people who are panic selling when they see some huge price drops due to volatility and read some news about bitcoins fud news fake publishing or whatever shit.they  are just ensuring the money they invested in
There are many fake articles and rumors in the market regarding Bitcoin prices. People that have invested great amount of money get insecure and forced to sell their investment in order to curb the risk. Person who has proper knowledge and maturity knows very well that when there is best time to sell investment. I think it totally depends upon your knowledge and patience that you don't get panic easily.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
December 14, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I think they not need to be panic because even many people selling there lots people more buying bitcoin and I think bitcoin will increase more even lots of seller.
Activity: 207
December 14, 2017, 08:39:25 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

why we have to panic ?of course i dont do panic even bitcoin will go down even it is getting higher dont do panic just be happy if bitcoin price will be increasing then calm down then sell it now....
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 14, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
Those people who is new to bitcoin will probably panic sell thinking that bitcoin will not recover but volatility is normal to bitcoin, yes the price may sometimes go down but it eventually comeback and even surpasses it's previous price and have broken new price barriers that enables you to make profit. I will surely hold my btc than panic selling that will only do bad instead of good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 08:19:31 PM
I think panicing is unhealthy when you are in crypto currency. When you are investing or trading don't panic too much because you will loose your focus on what you are doing. You will sell your crypto even at a lower price.

To avoid panic selling set an order on the trading site. Set your desire price to sell and then live it. Do not watch the dumps of the market chart, just relax while waiting to reach you desire price in the market. Panic selling really lose of profit because you can sell in the low price.
Activity: 196
December 14, 2017, 08:04:34 PM
I think it's reasonable to assume that unless some major sweeping legislation is passed in a prominent country, selling is ill-advised.

Even if another bloodbath happens, buy the dip.
  Wink

Sometimes when people panic, they did decision wrong ,so avoid to panic guys. That's normal if the price down just relax ,wait and hold. In my experience with btc, it is highly volatile, sometime it goes up and down, Keep calm my friend because this is the characteristics of bitcoin. Stay chillin relax and enjoy.
Pages:
Jump to: