Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 39. (Read 8930 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 25, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
I do see panic selling waves as the golden opportunities to enter into the Bitcoin at the best possible level because it follows the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful".

While panic selling takes place, the market falls dramatically where most of the sellers are newbies and experienced traders/investors are on the buy wall so it's baseless to sell during such wave when returns on investments are concerned.

Panic sellers will always be here no matter how much we advise that its not the correct decision. The problem with them is that they react to FUD rather than seeing and trying to digest what is going on. The market crashes, price plummeted, however this is a perfect buying opportunity for most of us. The investors loves to buy in this kind of dips. They even buy in bulks and accumulated more bitcoin in their wallet. This is how most investors do and its one of the strategy why we have so may investors that have accumulated so much bitcoin overtime.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 02:39:05 PM
Yes absolutely don't do the panic selling .it is normal to bit on that sometimes its rate is falling so don't ever do the panic selling just hold it until it will make its rate normal again .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 25, 2017, 10:51:07 AM
I do see panic selling waves as the golden opportunities to enter into the Bitcoin at the best possible level because it follows the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful".

While panic selling takes place, the market falls dramatically where most of the sellers are newbies and experienced traders/investors are on the buy wall so it's baseless to sell during such wave when returns on investments are concerned.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 09:16:50 AM
panic selling is always risky Cheesy
and not selling when you panic is risky too (cause there are reasons for panic, usually) Cheesy
that is truly an intractable situation!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
Do not panic when bitcoin prices go down and you rush to sell without any other consideration. Rise down the price is common in the world of the market it is all a correction to arrive at a price or a certain point, did you know that if the price is decreased or correction it is a sign that the commodity price will be higher than the previous price, the point is we do not take a decision in a state of panic, it will only make you regret. consider some things that really affect the price movement of a commodity.

Only people who don't have faith in their investment will sell at low price even if they know that they will lose a portion of their investment. Some people sell just to cut their loses to prevent big loses but if they are aiming for the long term i think they must not sell at low price and only wait for the price to recover. It's not a problem if you are for the long term because you will just keep on holding rather than selling.

I agree with almost everything you said.

But...

Sometimes you sell at a low price to cut loses but, mostly important, to invest into something that they see will pay the loses. It's not panic, its just a way to try to retake what you lost. You can state that it's more risky, i agree, but it's a way of gambling.

You also state that long term and waiting for the price to recover is the best option. What if it will not go up never again?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
I think the price drops in the cause by many who sell bitcoin simultaneously, it causes the demand to decrease and the price goes up. so when the price goes down try to stay calm and do not panic about it.
Many people make a wrong decision when panic selling happen, it is normal. Humans are love money, they will be afraid if their amount of money decrease. When panic selling happen on bitcoin it is the right time to buy.

I see many people gets panic when the price fall down they lose there interest and become emotional after that they do fast selling.Which isn't good. Bitcoin never works with your emotional. Some times need for it
Activity: 476
November 22, 2017, 02:32:13 PM
Well i did sell some coins and waited into usd, i had purchased  bitcoin back, and well i made some nice profit, i were able to grow my coins with those, bitcoin will always up and down and its something that keeps atracting more and more investors, if you lucky and fast enought you can make easy money into those up and down, sure there are risks, but the reward is good as well.
Yes its true there is no doubt we need to play here carefully because its money and you must have a complete knowledge about bitcoin if you know the price of bitcoin on daily base so then you can buy or sell bitcoin because if don’t know about price and then you sell or buy bitcoin so you can lose your money here.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 02:17:06 PM
The price is higher than before and breaking the records.I am wonder how the price is increasing even the fork happens and tried best to destroy the bitcoin but the btc survive and the price goes UP.Anyways i had never Panic to selling my bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 22, 2017, 02:32:02 AM
They could not contain it anymore so they just push the panic button and earn a little profit instead of holding it for a better profit in the future. But of course, sometimes when Bitcoin's price sets a new high, it lures you much to dump your bitcoin for good. For the HODLers, they're making a smart move of being so patience to wait for a very convincing time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 02:29:08 AM
I think the price drops in the cause by many who sell bitcoin simultaneously, it causes the demand to decrease and the price goes up. so when the price goes down try to stay calm and do not panic about it.
Many people make a wrong decision when panic selling happen, it is normal. Humans are love money, they will be afraid if their amount of money decrease. When panic selling happen on bitcoin it is the right time to buy.
Activity: 165
November 22, 2017, 02:10:09 AM
Yes it is not right to do panic selling.Just have trust on Bitcoin. Don't get panic after watching the falling price of bitcoin .Hold your coins because the price will surely rise.
Yeah it is not good to sell the bitcoin because the demand of the bitcoin is now increasing more and more, buy more bitcoin and hold of the long time I am sure the bitcoin will help you in the future if you will hold the bitcoin for the long time and the price of the bitcoin will be more high with the passage of the time. So for sure the selling of the bitcoin at the low price is not the good decision at all and it is good to wait long.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 21, 2017, 09:43:56 AM
Because investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and being calm, especially when we invest in popular coins. I agree with you
Calm mind and a lot of patience is the best thing to have when investing or even trading cryptocurrencies because it will help us to do things better or even at our best. Panic selling is not good because it will only give you losses and bad experience which is not a good thing to have in our journey of cryptocurrency investment and we should just always stay positive, calm and patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 07:05:06 AM
Because investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and being calm, especially when we invest in popular coins. I agree with you
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 06:52:26 AM
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
November 21, 2017, 06:00:37 AM
Do not panic when bitcoin prices go down and you rush to sell without any other consideration. Rise down the price is common in the world of the market it is all a correction to arrive at a price or a certain point, did you know that if the price is decreased or correction it is a sign that the commodity price will be higher than the previous price, the point is we do not take a decision in a state of panic, it will only make you regret. consider some things that really affect the price movement of a commodity.

Only people who don't have faith in their investment will sell at low price even if they know that they will lose a portion of their investment. Some people sell just to cut their loses to prevent big loses but if they are aiming for the long term i think they must not sell at low price and only wait for the price to recover. It's not a problem if you are for the long term because you will just keep on holding rather than selling.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
November 21, 2017, 05:36:03 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

It is true that we should not do panic selling because it is really bad for us. I really regret when I got panic because I lose many money. That is my mistakes and I will never do that again!
Activity: 124
November 21, 2017, 04:44:14 AM
Panic selling will only result in suffering of huge amount of loss.
sometimes it's the only way to prevent bigger losses
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 21, 2017, 04:20:45 AM
panic is a very human thing because everyone does not want to lose, but it all depends on their patience if they are patient and not panic will definitely benefit its fore, it is difficult to say I do not panic if you are a trader
Exactly! In the world of trading, the worst thing which you can ever do is none other than selling your coins and that too at the time when the market price is falling down. Emotions play a very vital role in this thing, you actually need to have patience and you need to control your nerves so that you may not decide anything like this. Panic selling will only result in suffering of huge amount of loss.
Activity: 429
November 18, 2017, 11:17:26 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I absolutely agree. Investors and users should be awared and used to Bitcoin's VOLATILITY. Bitcoin is volatile.in nature and decrease and
increase on its value are just normal since its market value is just depending on the demand that it is having on the market. And since the demand changes everytime, same thing happens with its value. But the thing that matter is that we should not worried about the backdrops because it will eventually increase so we should HOLD.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 18, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
The price of bitcoin last few days decrease the price and I think those people who pani selling because forn is cancelled. But after few days the price increade agin and now the price is 7600 dollars and for sure it will reach again 8k dollars in the next few days. More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you. If you see the price decrease better if you buy more not panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: