Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 48. (Read 8930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 22, 2017, 11:12:12 AM
Holders get more profits because of the panic sell, actually bitcoin has proven it from a similar incident like this, where there was a decrease and then bitcoin prices rose higher, I think this is a familiar thing.
I think you have mixed up the two things. Actually prices becomes higher only when there is shortage of bitcoin in the market. Many people buy bitcoin and the bitcoin ratio in the market gets easy again and prices are getting down because supply and demand are not in much difference. Still, you are some how right that people often sell at panic and they don’t have to repeat this next time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 03:58:48 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I agree to this. Yes most people do panic sell because they think that is the best time to sell bitcoin. we know the prize of bitcoin is unpredictable yet some of us is new to the market. I do this sometimes but for no I realize it that it is not good to panic sell you bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 03:53:41 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I agree. We’ve experienced this before if I’m not mistaken. The same hing happened before, and eventually it will get better again. So, all the people needs to do now is just be patient.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 22, 2017, 03:53:30 AM
Sometimes when people panic, they did decision wrong ,so avoid to panic guys. That's normal if the price down just relax ,wait and hold. I already got panic before but i never sell my coin i'll still keep holding on it.

Well people eventually will realize that. You probably will observe that most panic sellers are those that are new to btc. Once they've seen the recovery of bitcoin after a dip, they'll have more control the next time they see a price drop.

It's normal as human to panic but after you feel panic, just calm and pick up your thoughts and don't trade when you feel that you're still in panic. And don't make panic a habit, learn to overcome every detail of it. Always trust and have a confidence that your coin will recover after it crashes.

I think it is relatively easy to say "Don't panic" , but actually when we do panic then our emotions take over our mind and we take wrong decision. If someone  invested more than he could afford to lose he would panic and take wrong decisions for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 22, 2017, 03:45:04 AM
Sometimes when people panic, they did decision wrong ,so avoid to panic guys. That's normal if the price down just relax ,wait and hold. I already got panic before but i never sell my coin i'll still keep holding on it.

Well people eventually will realize that. You probably will observe that most panic sellers are those that are new to btc. Once they've seen the recovery of bitcoin after a dip, they'll have more control the next time they see a price drop.

It's normal as human to panic but after you feel panic, just calm and pick up your thoughts and don't trade when you feel that you're still in panic. And don't make panic a habit, learn to overcome every detail of it. Always trust and have a confidence that your coin will recover after it crashes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
Holding your coins is always the smartest move you can do, if you can afford to do that! Smiley

Be patient, one day you will make much more profits, don't forget that this is a long-term investment guys!

Stay calm and hold your coins Wink.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 22, 2017, 03:08:51 AM
i see in the exchanges, bitcoin price is getting down for a little and i think people is not panic to see this and still hold their bitcoin. we don't have to be panic when the price is down. we should have a plan to hold our bitcoin for a long term like many of us said so when the price is really in high price, we can sell to take profit. but unfortunately, some people will use this chance to make people panic and we have seen this before and for now, i hope we are not getting panic and stay calm to waiting the price is back to increase.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
True, never sell unless you really need to. Applies to alt coins as well. Once fork is finish bitcoin price will still be stable and may dip but not that huge and alts for sure will sky rocket once again.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 21, 2017, 08:55:15 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I agree with you. When you are doing long term goal with bitcoin its better to hold some of it for the future. Maybe get some of your bitcoin and do some trading or gambling if you want but hold some of it. I know that bitcoin's price will increase in the future so its better to hold now. Holding bitcoin longer equals higher profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 07:31:54 PM
Holders get more profits because of the panic sell, actually bitcoin has proven it from a similar incident like this, where there was a decrease and then bitcoin prices rose higher, I think this is a familiar thing.
Smart holders actually get happy when new investors make such mistakes. Panic selling out is what big investors want at times to grab more bitcoin. This has been happening since the birth of crypto coins. It is sad to see people losing their wealth but every investor must trust the asset where he invested his money once. Sacrifice comes before success in the dictionary. For a great increase in price, we need a good dip first.
Activity: 318
October 21, 2017, 09:56:59 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

I think dumping is one of the fastest ways to reduce the value of Bitcoin, which makes people panic and dare not keep the BTC any longer. For long-time investors, they are calm in every case and make decisive and mutant decisions. Therefore, I advise you to stay calm and think carefully before doing something
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
October 21, 2017, 04:26:50 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

That's true. During the downfalls, we should hold Bitcoin more and even buy more Bitcoin because it will eventually increase. And to think of those people who held their Bitcoin during the recent backdrop that made its value to fall from 4500 down to 3500 will surely have a huge profit by now since the value of Bitcoin is now at 6000$ and is still rising.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2017, 04:12:32 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 04:05:09 AM
People who are emotional or a newbie in trading always panic when FUD spreads and lack of information push them to sell their btc. It's just a natural reaction for starters because I've also done this before but they will be able to sort this out when they gain more knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Some exchanges have a automatic system to sell their coins if it reached a certain trading value, better make sure you inactive yours, if there are.

It depends to the trader if he's going to activate that feature of that exchange but if I were you, sometimes it can be helpful if you are trying to ask for a good price. And whenever you have reach the price you have set then it will be selling it automatically which is good if you are away and you can't check your trades, so sometimes this is good but not all the time.
Activity: 420
October 21, 2017, 03:26:39 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Your right, i will hold my bitcoin because i want to gain more profit and i find it good to have a bitcoin for a long term of investment and consider it as my savings also.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 21, 2017, 03:18:54 AM
Panic selling is most common occurs when a investor has on emergency or in a hard situations. But regarding to this topic there is another meaning of panic selling, it tells on the other side that it is the felling when everyone want to sell all their bitcoins because of the high exchange price, but this attitude will be bad for me, because as I see bitcoin price is not permanent it's price goes up and down so we will never predict how high it can be the value of bitcoin.

I did panic selling before because I was afraid to lose.  That time was because bitcoin price continuously goes down.  I was new to bitcoin then so I sold everything.  I regret it so much because just after a night bitcoin is back and much higher.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 21, 2017, 02:36:46 AM
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 21, 2017, 02:23:51 AM
Panic selling is most common occurs when a investor has on emergency or in a hard situations. But regarding to this topic there is another meaning of panic selling, it tells on the other side that it is the felling when everyone want to sell all their bitcoins because of the high exchange price, but this attitude will be bad for me, because as I see bitcoin price is not permanent it's price goes up and down so we will never predict how high it can be the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: