Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 50. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:06:09 AM
This is the problem of those who are newbies here and in crypto world, like if they sees that they get profit even if it is just small. This always happen if there will be an event and even from.the last month of the year, which is so terrible. They were lack of patience, it happened to me before when I am.a newbie too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 04:35:46 AM
Yeah, you are right. If people don't sell at panics and wait till the price recovers then they won't lose anything but people have emotions and these emotions force them to sell when there is a panic happening so they don't lose much money than they have lost now. If you look back at charts wgere there were panic drops it always manages to recover to its previous price but despite this peoe will still sell because of emotions.
If a person is investing into bitcoin he must know how to manage nerves in critical situation and investing and earning in bitcoin easy because but if one has skills to make decision according to time and those who do panic selling gives loss to bitcoin as result prices goes down more, my suggestion to panic sellers is hold when prices go down bitcoin has ability to recover soon don’t throw your money.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 19, 2017, 02:13:05 AM
My badluck. Sad I always sell my bitcoins and other coins in panic. I try to hold those coin but I can't. 

Everyone will face the situation but you need to risk your money and you can't get profits anymore if you can't wait. Many people are holding Bitcoin by not selling them in the market only because they patience in order to make more money.
Patience is the basic foundation for every bitcoin investor because that is how they will make profit because the longer they wait then the bigger of profit that they can get in bitcoin investment or other form of investment. In investing, it is all about the patience and if you already have a lot of patience then you can easily become a winner in investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
My badluck. Sad I always sell my bitcoins and other coins in panic. I try to hold those coin but I can't. 

Everyone will face the situation but you need to risk your money and you can't get profits anymore if you can't wait. Many people are holding Bitcoin by not selling them in the market only because they patience in order to make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 02:03:29 AM
Dont worry if there comes a panic selling because it only means that there are more coins available to the market and more coins for the bigs to buy. Panic selling and the price drops? There's even more panic buying because they'll be thinking that the price would go up.
Panic selling is an opportunity and we should not worry for the panic selling because we all know what to do and that is not to do the panic selling and just wait for the dips to come up and buy at the dips and keep it in a safe bitcoin wallet for long term investing and that is how you will become a successful investor because you are thinking out of the box.
Panic selling gives loss to bitcoin as well as investor and those who are newbies are the panic sellers because they take seriously to every news against bitcoin whether it is rumor or not and when it is confirmed that it was rumor they start regretting so everyone should ignore suck kind of news and manage his nerves so that he can earn through bitcoin rather than facing loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2017, 11:25:11 PM
I think some investors do panic selling is because they are afraid to lose everything they invest maybe because they place everything they have to investment. For the people who want to invest in bitcoin you must think wise, don't place all your money to investment, make sure you have something left for all your needs so that you will be confident with your investment that whatever happens with the price of bitcoin you will not be afraid and not do panic selling.

That makes sense. If you've placed all your funds into the same place, even if you're an experienced trader, it's hard not to feel jittery especially if the price is plunging at a fast pace. Obviously you're going to think about a worst case scenario where you may not be able to recover. You're right that you don't have to put everything in a single roll so you won't be pressured to make decisions you'll regret.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
October 18, 2017, 08:14:30 AM
I think some investors do panic selling is because they are afraid to lose everything they invest maybe because they place everything they have to investment. For the people who want to invest in bitcoin you must think wise, don't place all your money to investment, make sure you have something left for all your needs so that you will be confident with your investment that whatever happens with the price of bitcoin you will not be afraid and not do panic selling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 05:34:35 AM
It won't always be a good decision, especially if you've bought at $5000 and the price starts falling rapidly from $5400 for instance. It's a great investment for long term holding, but most people panic in fear of losing their funds without thinking that in a few weeks or months, the price could be a lot higher. We've all been in that position.
There is a point that holding is not the wisest move at all times. There are some times that it is better to sell. For instance, it is wiser to dump one's stash when big pump happens, an opportunity to buy cheaper coins when price retracts might present itself later on. It is the same when price doing a rapid downward trend like thy said. Shorting is also better when a coin doesn't really have much of a potential to do an upward trend in the near future, time might present another buying opportunity but just to be sure, always leave a part of your stash.
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 18, 2017, 05:09:48 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

There are a lot of weak investors that have jumped on the bandwagon over the last year. Many of them buy Bitcoins when the price is high and then panic when it drops and start selling. A correction usually flushed out some of these weaker investors and the price consolidates.

After this process, Bitcoin could be healthier, because the more serious investors remain and the price can make a more gradual and organic increase that is more realistic. But Bitcoin will continue to attract more investors if the price keeps rising.
Bitcoin can easily attract people to invest their money in bitcoin because they know that their money can grow a lot in bitcoin but if they are weak hand investors then they will not succeed in investing money in bitcoin because bitcoin will have a lot of fluctuations that will shake the hands of the investors and turn them into a seller in just a few dips from the market. So for the people who want to invest in bitcoin then they should think if they can handle the risk and challenge of bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
October 17, 2017, 11:37:09 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

There are a lot of weak investors that have jumped on the bandwagon over the last year. Many of them buy Bitcoins when the price is high and then panic when it drops and start selling. A correction usually flushed out some of these weaker investors and the price consolidates.

After this process, Bitcoin could be healthier, because the more serious investors remain and the price can make a more gradual and organic increase that is more realistic. But Bitcoin will continue to attract more investors if the price keeps rising.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
October 17, 2017, 11:32:42 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 11:19:51 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes he is right, do mot panic selling because it will just ruined all of those profits you worked hard on. Whenever the bitcoins drops do not be afraid because it will always comw back again to its stable price or even grow up just like what happened lately. Some of the bitcoin holders sell their holdings when bitcoins price drops because of the incidence happened in china. They taught that it was the end pf the bitcoins but no, after weeks bitcoins are on their highest value, luckily I do mot sell my bitcoins I just stay calm and hold them confidently
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 17, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
Keep calm and HODL mate Smiley
Holding is something far better option than that of panic selling. There is no pint of selling your coins at less price which will result in nothing else but huge loss. The one who is going for panic selling is going to lose his very own money with his very own hands. Patience is the only key which can help you in such kind of situation.
Yes holding bitcoin is always is a  good decision, through holding habit you can prevent yourself from a big long, In fact when panic selling started in the market we see that there become uncertainty in the market.
It won't always be a good decision, especially if you've bought at $5000 and the price starts falling rapidly from $5400 for instance. It's a great investment for long term holding, but most people panic in fear of losing their funds without thinking that in a few weeks or months, the price could be a lot higher. We've all been in that position.

Bitcoin right now, with the current high price is really for long term investments. Is really hard to do daily short because of the volatility. If you really want to do daily trading, much better to go to altcoins.

And as for the panic, newcomers on the market is the first one to really sell their coins once they see the price is dropping. They don't know what is going on and the initial reaction is to just sell everything and get out of the market before losing their money. But the case should be hodling on events of a price crash. But once bitcoin has rebounded, you will thank yourself for not panicking and selling your bitcoin afterall.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 17, 2017, 08:35:51 PM
yes, i highly agree with your opinion on this matter. bitcoin is increasing its value for some various factors and i think the wallet of each bitcoin users affect it. all of us would like to earn money and make profit from our investments but if we think of bitcoin as our future opportunity as well, we should give time for our bitcoin to be invested and not sell it right away due to increase in value for we may all have our loss in the future due to this happenings.
Merit: 845
October 17, 2017, 01:22:35 PM
Keep calm and HODL mate Smiley
Holding is something far better option than that of panic selling. There is no pint of selling your coins at less price which will result in nothing else but huge loss. The one who is going for panic selling is going to lose his very own money with his very own hands. Patience is the only key which can help you in such kind of situation.
Yes holding bitcoin is always is a  good decision, through holding habit you can prevent yourself from a big long, In fact when panic selling started in the market we see that there become uncertainty in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:08:00 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

do not be a panicky person because the price plummets, the price drops is the right time to buy the coin again because the price is not always cheap and not always expensive, all can be expensive to be cheap and cheap to be expensive, I suggest you hold your assets .
Activity: 476
October 17, 2017, 12:07:59 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

yes you should not experience panic when the price drops or drops, we just wait for the price will definitely go back up and back to be expensive, many new players who sell coin when prices fall or crumble.

I agree with these statements do not get to panic and sell it because if you know it is a chance to buy coin that is falling and reach new resistance point buy coin it again. take advantage of opportunities.
Activity: 574
October 17, 2017, 12:07:20 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

yes you should not experience panic when the price drops or drops, we just wait for the price will definitely go back up and back to be expensive, many new players who sell coin when prices fall or crumble.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 17, 2017, 11:54:02 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes, this is a profound and proven point when it comes to the bitcoin. Buy, buy and HODL for long time. Those who have ability to move the market can benefit from pump and dump. However people who have minor stakes compared to the big players, don't need a involve in current market situation. Instead of buying or selling when markets swings quickly, one should keep remain tranquil and keep going on. If you have purchased coins previously and not in mood of buying more then chill out. If you are regular investor of bitcoin then just keep on buying regular installments. Panic selling is not going help irrespective of your selling on high point or low point. If you sell on current ATH then Sooner that ATH will be crossed shortly and new ATH will be set.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 17, 2017, 06:25:00 AM
I'm never panic about bitcoin. I believe that if now bitcoin decreasing, it will be rising again for many time. So, why we must panic about it  Wink
In spite of the fact that bitcoin will rise even if it is decreasing, there will be so many who will not be able to control their emotions and will decide for selling their bitcoins at less price. This is something which you learn with the passage of time. Most the newbies just can’t control their nerves when they see the prices going down which result in loss of their own money.

Pages:
Jump to: