Pages:
Author

Topic: DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM - page 3. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
July 19, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
Yes, those people who came up with such schemes are very smart, especially when this Ethereum goes further to the wallets, but when we say that it is bad and tried to cheat, we are not better than takak we want to get these tokens.

Many scam projects here and there in the forum and elsewhere. You need to analyse the original team members on the website, WP contents and authentic partners. If you find all these things good you will be find the big profit on bounty earning or investing to it.
However thanks to show the shit project here in light. It may helpful and make aware of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
July 19, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
i try to transfer some eth into it to get fees to transfer the tokens to my wallet, when i realise there are a suspicious amount of comments on that address, i check out and it turns out its a scam,
So it was a trap. But, why would you want to transfer those tokens to your wallet in the first place? They didn't belong to you. Even if you found a private key with a huge amount of Ethererum, they are not yours to claim.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
Yes, those people who came up with such schemes are very smart, especially when this Ethereum goes further to the wallets, but when we say that it is bad and tried to cheat, we are not better than takak we want to get these tokens.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:00:22 PM
Thank you for the warning, sweet scam as mentioned. Good that someone calls these people out like this, so you might be warned beforehand. Hopefully google runs its robots on pages like this! Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
thanks for the article and that warned! now there are a lot of mossins in the crypto market! The crypto market is very young, and there are a lot of newcomers here who do not understand anything! they are deceived! even if we look at the emergence of new projects, this year more than 3000 projects closed and deceived their investors!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Recently, i had met a guy on discord, he seemed like a chill guy, until i learned that he was a scammer, i didnt really care much since he didnt try to scam me, well until he tried to scam me

"668a369e87c01da5bfca9851e6ee86d760e17ee7912d77b7dffe8e0cdf63bcb5"

This is the msg he sent me one day, said it was an ethereum private key he "found" in his "old" hard disk

Me, being curious checked it out on myetherwallet

theres less than a cent worth of eth in it, so i  shrug it off, but then i copy the address and check it on etherscan, it has more than 120k$ worth of tokens on it, never heard of the token before, but the price is posted by etherscan so cant be fake. i try to transfer some eth into it to get fees to transfer the tokens to my wallet, when i realise there are a suspicious amount of comments on that address, i check out and it turns out its a scam, he has a bot on that account transferring all dust that gets sent to that address to  his main account (btw tokens are locked so you cant get em even if your fast enough)
i freak out and send myself another transaction to cancel the previous one... thankfully i used low fees so it hadnt been confirmed yet  Roll Eyes

He  had also multiple times tried to get me into scamming  so  i already disliked him for that, and since i completely hate him now-

Crypto Lord#5440
thats his discord id
please dox him if you can Cheesy
haha you know sometimes it seems to me that it can't be an acciden that the words scam and scum are soo close in sounds Grin take care next time
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
That's a slick scheme right there.  Much more creative and technical than the give ETH for ETH that we see so much on Twitter.  The old saying if its too good to be true it probably is comes to mind.  Better off to just ignore the side noise and keep grinding out until you hit it that way. 
Activity: 77
Merit: 147
https://watchdominion.org
July 19, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
Recently, i had met a guy on discord, he seemed like a chill guy, until i learned that he was a scammer, i didnt really care much since he didnt try to scam me, well until he tried to scam me

"668a369e87c01da5bfca9851e6ee86d760e17ee7912d77b7dffe8e0cdf63bcb5"

This is the msg he sent me one day, said it was an ethereum private key he "found" in his "old" hard disk

Me, being curious checked it out on myetherwallet

theres less than a cent worth of eth in it, so i  shrug it off, but then i copy the address and check it on etherscan, it has more than 120k$ worth of tokens on it, never heard of the token before, but the price is posted by etherscan so cant be fake. i try to transfer some eth into it to get fees to transfer the tokens to my wallet, when i realise there are a suspicious amount of comments on that address, i check out and it turns out its a scam, he has a bot on that account transferring all dust that gets sent to that address to  his main account (btw tokens are locked so you cant get em even if your fast enough)
i freak out and send myself another transaction to cancel the previous one... thankfully i used low fees so it hadnt been confirmed yet  Roll Eyes

He  had also multiple times tried to get me into scamming  so  i already disliked him for that, and since i completely hate him now-

Crypto Lord#5440
thats his discord id
please dox him if you can Cheesy

edit: for all of you saying i was trying to steal his money, he gave it to me as a gift
Pages:
Jump to: