Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont get sad over what could have been - page 10. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 31, 2021, 09:37:31 AM
Focus on current time and also the future, we all have made a mistakes selling the coins that went so high and had a regret. It's usual thing happen for cryptocurrency investors but all these experience will make us better on crypto investing.
Keep doing what is good, i'm sure there will be the time that we hit the jackpot if we always keep persistent on what we doing.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
August 31, 2021, 09:34:17 AM
This can be related to "Profit is profit", especially when you are doing trading and you close your trade but it still went well and could have more profits. Some traders feel bad about it, like closing their trade very early, they should appreciate the profit at first.
Or the other side is losing on a trade/investment, they should learn how to move on and look for another trade entry opportunity.

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
August 31, 2021, 09:15:27 AM
Well dwelling in the past will not do anybody good. Moving on as quick as s possible despite the bad experience is better than staying down all the year. It is certain that human will have down times and high times but the way we handle it is what matters. In life experience and trade losses, we need to shake it off and work for the future to be better.
Activity: 189
Merit: 52
In a world of coins, use them.
August 30, 2021, 03:03:52 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to compile a post from past and current information given to me by others and advice given to me by others.

If you had cryptos in the past and could have made lots, to kick yourself over it. If you get caught up over what could have been, you will go insane. So focus on the current time. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: