Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 4. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
Of course, if we keep Bitcoin, over time it does not multiply in us in our wallet and more Bitcoins do not become. It really grows in relation to the exchange rate of the dollar and other common currencies. If you want to increase the number of bitcoins, you can sell them for more dollars, wait until it drops in price again and buy a larger amount.
 In previous years, Bitcoin has always given a good profit increase for the year, only this year it probably will not give annual profit. As long as Bitcoin grows in price in general, until it can be held for a long term, when its price stabilizes, and sooner or later it will happen vseravno, then it will be useless to keep it for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
For me, the altcoins have the greatest investment attractiveness. Compared to bitcoin, they always have the greatest potential for further growth and, as a result, they are able to bring much more profit to any investor.
Of course, they can, but the problem is that you need to wait a very long time, besides, many Altcoins may not survive until that time. So it is better to choose the tokens in which you invest.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
I am not agreed with this view don’t hold Bitcoin for a long time. If we don’t hold bitcoin for a long time we can facing the lose our hard earn money. On other hand if the rates are up to our target price time to sale then why we hold our btc. Means holding or sale of btc depends on current market trends.

Activity: 420
November 05, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Well, again, it can happen quite another, again, if you invest in altcoins then you get x2 risks, I would not invest anywhere I would keep only bitcoin
Activity: 153
November 05, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
I agree with your idea... Smiley
Also with this bad market BTC is not good for long holding. There are many good Altcoin projects. So we can invest in a ICO and get a huge profit by a little time period. I think it will better than holding BTC for a long time. Also everyone likes to be great in financially within a small time...  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
It may look sensible to flip bitcoin with altcoin or bch for that matter for more bitcoin  in theory, but in practical, it is very difficult and risky to flip successfully without getting burned! No one can accurately predict the market more so if you are not technically savvy!
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 05, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
If you return in the spring of 2018, I would boldly sell my tokens and altos and calmly sat in Bitcoin, and now it hurts me so much when I look at my wallet every day!
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 05, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
I think the volume and income will be the same if there is an increase in bitcoin and other altcoins, because the amount of increase generated by bitcoin is greater with the altcoin value for example how many thousand will be equal to 1% increase in bitcoin or whatever because all will follow.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 05, 2018, 11:33:59 AM
My thoughts on this is that it is better to hold Bitcoin than Bitcoin Cash because Bitcoin is more widely accepted than it though Bitcoin Cash is also a good altcoin but it can't match the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
Holding for a long time has a certain risk.You need to sell any virtual currency at a high price and buy at a low price.That will make a profit.But it is really difficult to do so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
there are, as always, two sides of the medal, because in most cases I would probably say that the market situation is completely different, the most important thing is that it does not end at all, because in this case nothing makes sense.
Activity: 434
November 05, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
I do not like long-term investments in the crypto market. It makes more sense to make money by buying and selling.
I make more money by buying and selling.
It is necessary to follow the market constantly.
you mean the real trader who pays this maximum time, and people like me who consider crypto-earnings as an additional income, prefer to invest for a long time, so I would invest in bitcoin or Ethereum because I know these coins, and I do not particularly follow new tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 05, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
I agree with you. Altcoins are much more profitable than Bitcoins and I prefer to hold only altcoins, because as you said it does not make a lot of sense to invest everything in Bitcoin. Just split your funds among great altcoins.
It is worth to hold only top altcoins, for example Ethereum, Cardano, Neo and others. It is not worth to hold alts with a low capitalization, because 99% they don't have any promising future.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
I agree with you. Altcoins are much more profitable than Bitcoins and I prefer to hold only altcoins, because as you said it does not make a lot of sense to invest everything in Bitcoin. Just split your funds among great altcoins.

In the last 6 months, most of those who do what you say, over 80 percent of the damages. I think it is necessary to look at the current position of the market to determine this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

Well I am not sure about bitcoin but honestly coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano should be held for a really long time. It is pretty important to hold them as they shall rise very soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
I do not agree with the author. Most countries have a population over 21 million therefore if, as an example, everyone in Canada wanted to own one bitcoin each even after the last bitcoin had been mined that wouldn't be possible.
Activity: 168
November 05, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
you are not right , a few years ago bitcoin was very cheap, and now its price is 7500 - 8000 $ ... hold has brought a very large profit
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
i dont have much time for crypto thats why i choose to just hold. playing with 1 btc will make you gain more btc, but it will also make you lose btc.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

I think it is better to hold bitcoin for at least months so that if the bitcoin pump up that time you can sell it with a greater profit. But if it dump better to just hold it a long time and wait until the pump up of bitcoin so that the greater profit you can get.
Pages:
Jump to: