Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 7. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
I agree with the author of the topic, it is better to keep altcoins, along with the growth of bitcoin you will get more profit than if you keep only bitcoin. Especially since altcoins can give different profits, so you will get more benefits. This is the good old law of  risks distribution.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
You had a point holding for long term aren't worthy, than use bitcoin for the trading job buy and sell strategy to gain fast your bitcoin numbers than hold witout miving on to increase bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
Altcoins are actually performing much better than bitcoin in terms of price growth.it makes more sense to invest in altcoins if one is to expect multiple growth
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
If you look at the current situation on the market, it is better to keep Bitcoin in your wallets at the moment, because the price is very low, and growth is not soon, so you need to wait
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 14, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
Yeah, holding is not profitable except uptrend but swapping with another coin also not give profit every time. If make the right choice then good but if wrong then loss also. We can hold some amount in the same coin and some like OP said.
Activity: 190
October 14, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
I think that best decision now is spread the investments in different curencyes. A part you can put in Bitcoin, but bigger part, maybe - you will decide to put in good altcoins with own blockchain which currently has a good position for buing.
While the price of most coins are cheap it is better to begin that journey and get coins/portfolio immediately not later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
I think that best decision now is spread the investments in different curencyes. A part you can put in Bitcoin, but bigger part, maybe - you will decide to put in good altcoins with own blockchain which currently has a good position for buing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
It is possible to earn more by trading but clearly it is not a job that everyone will succeed. While keeping a few bitcoini long term, I trade according to a changing trend. Two way movements bring a small profit.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 14, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
I prefer to have a diversified portfolio. Though I don't hold many bitcoins presently, but it is my wish to have that. So I'm always trying to grow the amount of btc I have by buying valuable altcoins and always waiting for the Satoshi price appreciation. Holding bitcoins is profitable for those with big amount of btc.
Activity: 425
October 14, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
It's better to hold bitcoin for a long time rather than holding altcoins. Bitcoin is the most recognize cryptocurrency and it is almost synonymous to cryptocurrency. Most experts believe that its value will even surpass the December 2017 price of $19,000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
It's true dont hold your bitcoin for a long time to avoid lossing for bitcoin in a big drop of price of bitcoin that already happen in past year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
for long term bitcoin. I can recomend to hold usd and bitcoin, whe the market is falling you actually need to buy, like now. But if you had alts from their hights you have big losses.
Activity: 392
October 14, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
I believe in Bitcoin and it seems to me that this is the most powerful and reliable coin. That is why I buy Bitcoin for a long-term investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
At the moment, I think that it is worth investing in bitcoin, as It will begin to grow first and you can buy it now cheaply. Altcoins yet lie at the bottom and not moving, so now we need to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 149
October 14, 2018, 04:36:52 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is a good long-term investment. I think that this coin can bring us a very good income in a few months.
I recently had doubts about Bitcoin, since this coin has no economic as well as user interest. Maybe I'm wrong, But it is better to change the situation and make Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Bitcoin has the traders on their toes wanting to invest in it asap but most don't know what direction the coin will go. It would be a easy decision to remain holding the coin.
Activity: 644
October 14, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is a good long-term investment. I think that this coin can bring us a very good income in a few months.
I recently had doubts about Bitcoin, since this coin has no economic as well as user interest. Maybe I'm wrong, But it is better to change the situation and make Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 14, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
Yes, i agree with you. Hold is gold but crypto market also up down so always try to chance this up-down trend.If you want to more profitable from bitcoin always buy when its price red and sell when its price high and never upset for any decision.many people got high profit for holding bitcoin last year and some people get lost money for holding so i think no need to long term hold or trade.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
Well we say and do things from our experience, but i believe in long term investment from my experience holding for a long time has always been the best for me for the a year now.

Agreed. Long-term behavior is always the best investment option. Which allows you to earn with minimal risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 14, 2018, 04:06:49 PM
Whoever said his bitcoin, I keep exclusively for a long time. And this strategy allows me to remain calm in this unstable market situation. I just wait when the price of it grows even if it takes 2-3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: